Boosting with half the normal amount of pheromones

I had a question about this--

I know some people favor getting UNs, but I'm looking to boost some perfumes with various pheromones.

I think I read someone say that they got two bottles, and split the normal pheromone amounts between them.

I'm curious about this because I like to slather, so I think it would be better for me if I did a half amount, so I'm

less likely to OD.

Do others do this?

Also, if I want to add Open Windows AND DHEAS, it costs $5 per one, right?

I suppose...if I got the UNs for this, since I have little bottles so I can add them at home without compromising a whole

bottle, how many drops do you add per mL?

Edited by MissHazel

Yes, people do this. But the cost is $30 for the phero addition, not 5. You'd have to ask Mara about how much the addition of DHEAS would cost. I don't know about that.

Mara did say on one thread that if you were to use an UN to boost your own perfume bottles, the ratio is 1/3 phero to 2/3s perfume oil (for the non-stinky phero blends). For the stinkier ones, she said that in a 1/3 oz bottle you can start with adding about 10 drops, let it sit for 24 hours, (because the copulins in these blends will "bloom"), and then test it. If you're adding a stinky phero to a very strongly scented perfume, she said a 1/3 oz bottle *might* take up to 30 drops). Hope that helps! :)

If I recall correctly, it was Lady V's post about splitting the boost between two bottles which helped to educate me about this possibility. I paid the $30 boosting fee for adding phero-blends to a scent and had it split between two bottles, My reason was much like yours... to help ensure that I didn't OD. I find that I have to reapply scents frequently as my skin loves to eat them up; my fragrance "wear time" is at best 4 hours.... And, again, if I am recalling correctly, the $5 cost is for adding Copulins to a bottle. As for the little bottles and boosting yourself, I believe that Eggers recently did that with some of her scents so maybe she will chime in and share about her experiences in doing so. (HAHA! She posted as I was typing! Yay! I knew she could answer the second part of your post!)

Edited by Chaionlife

excellent. okay. Now I have a better grip on what I need to do. I like my perfumes as roll ons (though I do have some spritz bottles I can use.) If I were to buy some UNs to do little bottles, I should buy the UNs in oil as well? Or the spray?

If you are making roll ons you definitely need oil. If you are making sprays get the sprays. Sprays will be too thin for rolls ons. Roll ons will be too thick for sprays. Make sense? Also check with Mara about the cost. She may charge an extra fee for splitting the phero load depending on what is purchased.

I'll split a phero boost between two bottles of perfume. We do this all the time. This is for the $30 boosts.

Copulin adds are $5 per bottle....we don't split those.

Anything with cops - be careful about using in spray form! I find these work far better in oil.