Hi All!!! :o)

PhoenixOnFyre

Hi everyone! I have been lurking around for some time now. I found LovePotion through Pherotruth and just haven't gotten around to posting anything here yet. Some of you ladies I already know from the other forum (hi girls!) But now that I've received my second box of potions... I figure I better start contributing and letting all the potion-brewers know how much I enjoy their scents (whether phero'd or not). I probably visit the site and/or the forum at least 3-4 times a week. Yes... I'm completely and utterly addicted lol. I am ecstatic I have found such a company for perfumes, it has always been so hard for me to find scents that "fit" me. But the perfumes I do have I treasure and covet. I don't like wearing the same perfume as someone else and if I happen to know someone who wears it, I won't touch it even if I adore it. I have found that artisan perfumes are quite different but I love testing out different ones to see what my skin does to each type of note. Thank you ladies (and gents), for the wonderful reviews I have already read (to help me choose the potions I have so far). And thank you Mara, for helping me the couple of times I needed it in deciding what to buy for myself and my friend (I recently purchased my first FB for a friend's birthday - Fleurs de Vanille boosted with Heart and Soul). Mara helped me so much and then I went back to my friend to get more input and she told me she wanted something completely different! Lol, oh well... hopefully she'll like what I got her. I hope to see everyone around... take care!!!

~Nix

Edited by PhoenixOnFyre

Thanx Calii :o)

Thanx BlueBear... I definitely will and get her a different one! Can't let good LP's go to waste!

Thank you Molls! My veeery favorite is Tease w/ Lace. Rocket Fuel and Fuzzy Wuzzy are awesome. I haven't tried many virgin-scents yet but Love Potion Original is great! I am a gourmand/foodie-girl all the way!

Hi and thanx j5382001!

Hi Liz! Thanks!

Thanks goddesslynne, I've read a bunch of yours... they're great!

NIX! Welcome! :hearts18:

Great to see you over here at last! You're actually only an enthusiast at the moment...but don't you worry...addiction will come - I promise :w00t::jumpforjoy:

And Baskery,Hungry Heart,S'More Than A Feeling,Kanary Kremes,Nookie Cookie,Tea-Less Strumpet,Regal Confection,Gianduja,Drunken Cake,Sugared Moondust ...hah, and a whole bunch I will think of as soon as I post this :lol:

Wow, what an awesome entourage of welcomes! Love it!

Thanks Mrschrissyrez!

Heeeeey Nutrix! Enthusiast sounds good...I need something to build up to anyway!!! Lol.

Thanx Eggers! I've read many of your reviews, like your taste in potions :)

lalaDinky, lol - thanx :)

Thank you Molls, it's an artist named Luis Royo. Very dark but I love the way he paints light... it's almost as if the artwork glows with this soft luminescence! Gorgeous! I have another favorite to add, as of today - Levitation. I like grapefruit and lemon too. Lemon cream would be divine!

Thanx xev, I will definitely try LP Red, I have heard so much about it!

Hey Halo... nice to see you hun! Love the avatar, it's cute :)

Thanks Hearts!

Raq On, thanks for the welcome and recommendations! I have been eyeing Lick of Cream for some time now :)

Calii, you're awesome! I'm making a list as we speak lol

Edited by PhoenixOnFyre

thanx quietguy :)