Love Potion #9

CITRUS ~ Energizing, uplifting, longevity, faithfulness, fidelity, friendship, mental acuity.

MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.

This may be one of my all time favorties here. It is a very classic scent with the citrus and musk. If you have to compare it to something it is sort of close to the original Armani scent. The first time I tried this I instantly liked it. In fact the surprising thing to me was that it is considered unisex. To me this is a very classic light masculine citrus scent. Once it dried down, it was just light enough that I could understand why some women could wear it. But if you are a guy or are looking for a scent for a guy - do not be afraid to try this one. In fact if you are not sure where to start with samples of scent from LPMP, I would say start here. I think after trying this scent you will feel confident enough to try any scent available here. It is just that good.

This is one of my faves too, QG. I lost count of how many sample vials of this I have stashed around in so many places (home, purses, office...) because it's something you can grab if you can't decide on a scent. It's always great and is appropriate for anywhere.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

I had a sniffee of this. Yesterday I went to my (step)son's school to pick him up from an after hours activity. I am walking down the hall to his class when I passed a woman who did a head snap and turned to follow me down the hall while simultaneously yelling to get my attention. She told me she just HAD to know what I was wearing. I told her it was Love Potion #9 and she thought I was kidding. Took a little convincing before she accepted that it was a real cologne/perfume!

Gave out the company info so hopefully we'll see you on here, Dana. :Emoticons04263:

• 7 months later...

A few months ago I'd ordered a bottle of this (boosted with SS4M) figuring I would wear it out and about occasionally. My nephew's female friend (I think she wants to be GF but they are both too shy) told him I smelled really nice so I gave him my bottle and explained how to wear it. They are both over 18.

It is funny to watch him adjusting to the extra attention people are giving him. His friend actually asked if he wanted to go to the movies tomorrow night and said it would be her treat.

Edited by Snoopyace

I have a feeling he'll be getting some very good use out of it.

• 2 years later...

I finally requested a sample of this. Not much to the description but citrus and musk. I describe it as a clean, fresh musk. It is definitely unisex. It reminds me of walking through the fragrance section of a department store, a real upscale perfume scent. I don’t really detect a sweetness to the fragrance. I will definitely try it again sometime.

• 1 year later...

Man, I found an old sample of this and I'd forgotten just how much I loved the scent!  Might have to get another bottle of this one to play with.  :Emoticons10311:

23 minutes ago, Eastwood22 said:

@Snoopyace it's what my son wore to dance (1.5 sprays) with his 2 tiny swipes of Love God!

Awesome!  I hope he likes the scent as much as I do!  And I hope the Love God helped him out too.

On 6/25/2015 at 10:52 PM, Snoopyace said:

A few months ago I'd ordered a bottle of this (boosted with SS4M) figuring I would wear it out and about occasionally. My nephew's female friend (I think she wants to be GF but they are both too shy) told him I smelled really nice so I gave him my bottle and explained how to wear it. They are both over 18.

It is funny to watch him adjusting to the extra attention people are giving him. His friend actually asked if he wanted to go to the movies tomorrow night and said it would be her treat.

I was looking through this thread when I came upon this old post and had to smile. The wedding I officiated last month was to my nephew and the young woman mentioned in the above post.  Apparently things worked out!  

9 hours ago, Snoopyace said:

I was looking through this thread when I came upon this old post and had to smile. The wedding I officiated last month was to my nephew and the young woman mentioned in the above post.  Apparently things worked out!  

So sweet! You really are The Love God. Well done.

On 10/27/2018 at 2:56 AM, Eastwood22 said:

So sweet! You really are The Love God. Well done.

Awww...  thanks!  Matchmaker is just one of the many hats I wear!  

Just womdering, has anyone tried this in a spray?  I love it in the oil version of the scent (and apparently my bride did too) but this has to be spectacular as a spray.  Anyone?

It's the only spray my man owns. But since it's not in his special box, he never reaches for it. I'll see if I can get him to remember on a date night. He's working most nights now, so I don't need him out and about with a ton of silage!

10 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

It's the only spray my man owns. But since it's not in his special box, he never reaches for it. I'll see if I can get him to remember on a date night. He's working most nights now, so I don't need him out and about with a ton of silage!

Thanks!  In the meantime I am going to enjoy the sample vial I have of this.  My bride seems to like this (and if she is actively telling me she enjoys a scent and not just 'not complaining' that is a good thing).  I might have to get a full bottle but I can't decide between oil or spray.  I'm experimenting with the sprays lately even though I think the oils are still my favorite.

• 3 weeks later...

Wearing some of my sample of LP #9 and I've already been told that I smell 'delicious.'  :Emoticons10311:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I really do enjoy this scent.  It's just a nice, clean, citrus-y musk and even today the 20 something barista at the local coffee shop caught a whiff of me and had to ask what scent I was wearing.  I don't think she believed me when I told her it was 'Love Potion Number Nine!'  Fun!

• 10 months later...

Wow.  this scent sneaks up on me every time I wear it.  I decided I needed something sunny to counteract the 22 straight days of overcast weather where I'm at.  Full disclosure, I'm wearing it boosted with The Love God but even when I wear the scent sans pheromones, I get compliments.  Today was no exception.  It is just a really nice, citrus musk scent that brightens my mood and gets a lot of compliments.  I really need to wear this more often!