New Releases for MAY 2013

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a cool collection! I love the labels, love the descriptions, and the perfumes sound particularly intriguing this month, too! Looking forward to testing my sampler! :D

ETA the THEME! Did I say that I love the theme? I do!

Edited by Eggers

It really is. I love that it sort of spans the ages, (sorry, goofy, trite expression can't be helped. So tired! Lol!). What a cool way to pay homage. And what a great way to induce me to read more history and mythology! Clever! :lol:

Oh GODS. I seriously am thinking of a full bottle set of this month. IF they last 'til I get an expected influx of BUXX! I can't believe how good they all sound!!! The labels are wonderful, the scents look like I'd love them all, and the write ups are nothing short of totally seductive! GAH!!!

:burning-heart:Great stuff, LP Crew! :burning-heart:

Oh woooooooow...

I wanna trrrry...Wonderful Things, Galapagos, Ectoplasm, Anthea, Amphitrite...oh my goodness, so much lotus! Love!!

Wait, if I want more than 4 samples, isn't it a better deal to just get the entire sample platter!?

Oh woooooooow...

I wanna trrrry...Wonderful Things, Galapagos, Ectoplasm, Anthea, Amphitrite...oh my goodness, so much lotus! Love!!

Wait, if I want more than 4 samples, isn't it a better deal to just get the entire sample platter!?

YES! :D If you have at least 5 you want, throw in an extra $5 and get the month's sampler. I've done that some months where I wanted to try a lot of scents, and it's been awesome... strangely I always end up with one I never thought I'd try but end up liking!

YES! :D If you have at least 5 you want, throw in an extra $5 and get the month's sampler. I've done that some months where I wanted to try a lot of scents, and it's been awesome... strangely I always end up with one I never thought I'd try but end up liking!

Awesome, thanx!! I'll do just that then!!

WOW! Everything sounds so unique! I'm thinking fbs of Athena and Wink at the moon, they sound so great! Well, they ALL sound great, lol. I'm thinking a sample of Rihla & Amazonian Zee too, cuz I'm not as sure about those. Love the descriptions (that I finally got to read) How FASCINATING and what an awesome read! I love that being a member here is also expanding my worldly knowledge, HA! Addiction has it's benefits after all! :heart708:

Luna, I have been reading your descriptions and they are blowing me away, I love the history aspect of this theme and reading thru each one has been such fun.

Mara, you are so talented and I love that you are so creative to come up with such a unique and inspiring month of goodies....

Thanks

Love everything about this month's NR and I haven't even smelled them yet! Labels are gorgeous, descriptions are intriguing and the scent choices are so good! All around so creative! The only one I'm probably going to have a battle with is 4th Dimension due to the rose content. I have discovered that the scent of roses is my kryptonite.

I took one look at the NRs and immediately ordered a sampler set. Love this month's concept and I just know I'm going to fall in love with several of these beauties. Thanks Mara and team!!

And can't wait to see Mara pontificate!!

Haha - pull out the soapbox, time to preach away!!

Luna, I have been reading your descriptions and they are blowing me away, I love the history aspect of this theme and reading thru each one has been such fun.

Thanks ma'am! It was easy with this theme, many of the ideas Mara chose are things I'm also interested in, and I especially enjoyed writing the introduction (or what we call the "framing device") for the theme.. :)

Raq--they are not posted here. Go to the LPMP homepage!

Eta: oops! You got it!

Edited by Just Ducky

Mara, you are so talented and I love that you are so creative to come up with such a unique and inspiring month of goodies....

Thanks ma'am! It was easy with this theme, many of the ideas Mara chose are things I'm also interested in, and I especially enjoyed writing the introduction (or what we call the "framing device") for the theme..

Indeed - great job ladies!!

Arrrghh,don't know how long I can stay connected this time,lol,hah,I'd take that 3G any day :) ... just had to say,Luna Chick what I have read so far is superb :abfx:

...True Brit :rofl222:

I saw that too but I was not surprised lol.

Oh GODS. I seriously am thinking of a full bottle set of this month. IF they last 'til I get an expected influx of BUXX! I can't believe how good they all sound!!! The labels are wonderful, the scents look like I'd love them all, and the write ups are nothing short of totally seductive! GAH!!!

OMG...Yeah, what she said !!! :018A1D~14::kisses:

Amazonia Zee!!! Squeee

DITTO !!

Rihla :hearts0425::belly-dancer: and Wink at the Moon :moon452:

As ALWAYS the LP creators/team continue to amaze me :Like2::swoon:

ps: when can we order :moneyfairy13:

Edited by liz

ps: when can we order

LOL, NOW!

I hope PM stepped out of the way otherwise she might have been trampled in the stampede lol.

I hope PM stepped out of the way otherwise she might have been trampled in the stampede lol.

PM learned long ago to step away once that ball's across the goal line!

Hey, how's that, QG?!! A sports metaphor, just for you!! Bet you didn't think I knew anything about basketball, did ya!

PM learned long ago to step away once that ball's across the goal line!

Hey, how's that, QG?!! A sports metaphor, just for you!! Bet you didn't think I knew anything about basketball, did ya!

Haha - you could have a career as a sportscaster!!

OMG...Yeah, what she said !!! :018A1D~14::kisses:

Rihla :hearts0425::belly-dancer: and Wink at the Moon :moon452:

As ALWAYS the LP creators/team continue to amaze me :Like2::swoon: ps: when can we order :moneyfairy13:

Like Liz and EOSP, I was seriously considering a FB monthly set; everything about each of this month's NRs just appeals so strongly to me. And, I think I was trying to order before the buttons were fully operational... either that or the mobile version can get wonky sometimes (I was using my phone). This morning, while waiting for My Beloved to come out of surgery, I kept trying to put bottles into my cart to no avail! Then, a few moments later, it worked!

Edited by Chaionlife

I am just *aching* to get my check from the charter school I teach for. I'm trying to be logical and talk myself into a sample set first...but I don't really WANT to be logical this time: I WANT more LPs and I want them NOW. ~Exercising my inner Veruca Salt. I love Roald Dahl. ~ :wub:

I am just *aching* to get my check from the charter school I teach for. I'm trying to be logical and talk myself into a sample set first...but I don't really WANT to be logical this time: I WANT more LPs and I want them NOW. ~Exercising my inner Veruca Salt. I love Roald Dahl. ~ :wub:

I compromised... a full sample set (logical) and an unsniffed bottle of Amphitrite (indulgent) as well as one of Mayberry (if it isn't absolutely adored by me, my oldest daughter will love it, I'm sure) OH!!!! Speaking of NR news...... My second oldest daughter just gave us the news that she is expecting!!!!! YAY!!!!!!