Application Tips for applying OCCO and BI

Hi,

I have occo white in oil and noco white enhanced with BI in oil

I want to use them both at the same time

I am 49 and I know I need extra cops to see results

What should I apply first and where on my body?

Do I have to wait for each of them to dry before layering?

I am afraid of smelling bad

I want to drive him crazy!!

It is for a special weekend coming up!!!

Thanks

I am 49 and I know I need extra cops to see results

Can you explain to me how you know this (i.e. the emperical evidence you've collected)? I ask because I'm 48 and I've gotten consistent results just by using OCCO or BI alone.

But what kind of experiences have you had while testing, that's what I mean. Because both mixes are very copulin-heavy on their own.

Even if you produce NO cops you still don't need a ton. They are extremely potent in small doses. I think it is just 3 drops per GALLON of a formula that is all that is needed to evoke a response from males. So you likely don't need as many as you think you do. These are VERY strong. Natural vaginas don't smell this strong (hopefully ;) and that's because our cops products are very potent.

I have tried the occo white enhanced with stone cougar and didnt notice much of anything the few times I used it

When I tried the occo white I found men friendly and looking alot at me, mostly younger men and some seemed forgetful around me.

I have not tried the noco white enhanced with BI yet

I was not sure if it should be used for daily trips out

Is it stronger than the occos for arousal?

I want to try it this weekend for a special date

Should I just use the noco enhanced with BI?

I use a lot of cop, and I agree.....OCCO or BI on its own should get you a good response. The main suggestion I will give is DO NOT put them in your hair, and do NOT allow your hair or clothing to accidentally get some of the product on them.....otherwise, you will smell cops FOR DAYS. Let them dry down thoroughly.

I have tried the occo white enhanced with stone cougar and didnt notice much of anything the few times I used it

When I tried the occo white I found men friendly and looking alot at me, mostly younger men and some seemed forgetful around me.

I have not tried the noco white enhanced with BI yet

I was not sure if it should be used for daily trips out

Is it stronger than the occos for arousal?

I want to try it this weekend for a special date

OCCO White has a lot of cops, and so does BI. I would go with either the OCCO on its own or with the BI on its own.

I would not normally wear BI or OCCO out unless my man is by my side. He knows to be prepared for potentially odd reactions from other men. I wouldn't just wear either one out shopping or such.

Edited by Dolly

This, if you're looking for an obvious sexual response.

And where are the best places to roll on the oils?

Did you receive a bookmark with your latest order? It lists all the application tips you would need.

Hi Heather, welcome to the forum!

You are getting VERY good advice from everyone above, please heed it.

As mentioned on the bookmark you were sent, more does NOT equal better with pheromones, and especially copulin heavy products. If you wear too much you will drive your date away to the opposite side of the room, rather than into your arms. Apply sparingly.

You do not need to combine both of these products. Pick one.

Roll a few times from belly button to cleavage. Keep it away from your face and hair. Smooth it around with your wrists, and let it dry down for 10 minutes before you put your clothes on.

Good luck!

Keep in mind, you may not get a reaction if you are out and about in public. If it's not appropriate for him to react in a sexual nature, he likely won't. That doesn't mean it's not working. It just means he doesn't want to get arrested. :lol:

Keep in mind, you may not get a reaction if you are out and about in public. If it's not appropriate for him to react in a sexual nature, he likely won't. That doesn't mean it's not working. It just means he doesn't want to get arrested. :lol:

:yeahthat:

This is what we have all been saying.....wearing a sexual product out in public may not get the response you want.....every man reacts differently to the testosterone spike caused by cops.....you may get indifference, avoidance, or something totally inappropriate. Most men are not going to publicly sweep you into a mad embrace or throw you down on the coffee shop table, but the reactions can SOMETIMES be totally crazy. I would totally avoid walking down dark alleyways by yourself while wearing these blends.....go read this thread in my journal....

http://lovepotion.in...?showtopic=3155

Be safe!

Edited by Dolly

Yes I have one,

but I wanted to know how much everyone uses with BI and the OCCOs

I want to get reaction from him!

I want to use enough to see results!

Just as Mara said....."enough" may be much less than you think! If you are in a PRIVATE setting, and you are acting congruently, you may see the reactions with a lot less product than you have been wearing in a public setting. Also, these are very sexual blends, so be prepared for whatever reaction you may get. These give off a "do me" signal, so he may try just that !

Thank you all for your help!

I will be careful using copulins.

I thought because I am older I needed to use alot of them to see results.

Now I know I shouldnt

I have heard they can help you to feel sexy is that true?

Thanks for the post Dolly,I learned alot from it.

Thank you all for your help!

I will be careful using copulins.

Now I know I shouldnt

I have heard they can help you to feel sexy is that true?

Thanks for the post Dolly,I learned alot from it.

Some women get self-effects from cops, and some don't.....I do.....they just make me feel feminine and good.

That's why I asked you to explain how you knew; there's a lot of misinformation and misconceptions about pheromone/copulin use and we honestly (and generously) give the best advice we can based on our combined years of experience.

I use BI in the spray and only use 4 sprays --- One on my neck area, one on my torso, one on each arm and that amount works like charm on me every time.... I have had to experiment to find my sweet spot with each phero - some I need much more then what others need and some I need less....

I think you need to try each blend to find the right amount to put on to get the hits your looking for.

I love to experiment and find what works and what does not. I always try and start off with 2 sprays or 2 swipes of the oil when I'm trying something out and expand from there.

Good Luck, I know you will find just the right amounts that will work for you....Have Fun Playing

I have questions about the sprays

I want to get my friend a spray perfume,she doesnt like roll ons

If I get her a noco white/enhance with BI spray

what is the difference with the 60/40 and just alcohol?

she has hair a little past her shoulders ,are sprays hard to keep the cops out of the hair?Do you have to rub it in after you spray?

The 60/40 has more staying power than just straight alcohol because it is a blend of alcohol and another base. you don't have to rub it in. My personal preference is to use BI in oil as opposed to a spray because i like my super sexy pheros closer in to me. She could always just tie up her hair while she applies it and until it dries down.