Beccah

this is all amazing creamy soft coconut musk on me! I don't get any mango or lemongrass, and just a hint of the teak to smooth it out.. So pretty!

(I hope this post turns out okay, the font is so tiny for some reason. Will edit if necessary)

Edited by Molls

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so glad I got a bottle of this before it sold out! It has turned out to be one of my favorite LPs. I totally get the mango haupia impression. It smells like juicy mango on top of creamy coconut jelly. The drydown is a beautiful coconut skin musk. This is my perfect summer scent!

When I slather this properly, it stays ALL DAY LONG! A changing, sugary soft delight for THE WHOLE DAY - YUUUUM! I can tell which bottles won't last because I wear a ridiculous amount....but I promise to love it while I have it :D

FINALLY tried Amazonia Zee from my set. YUMMY!!! When I first huffed it, I thought , "Oh, this is a nice coconut blend." And then it bloomed. :heart: O YAIS.

I don't perceive the Teak, Goat's Milk, or Lemon Grass as separate notes, but I feel them as a supporting cushion. The Coconut Milk and Butter (two of my favorite foods) and the Musk are the most prominent...and the MANGO!!! THAT is what was giving the fruity feel! So I end up with Coconut Musk with a fruit kick lounging on a lovely, somewhat exotic background that I can't quite define but which gives it a bit of sophistication. Beautiful! It also layers well, which I found out because I have no self control and had to check out a couple June releases. :Emoticons0424:

• 2 weeks later...

When I first tried this on, I got something really sharp, which may have been the lemongrass. Now, as I've let it dry down it has rounded nicely to a warm, fruity, exotic scent. This one is really nice! I was really upset when I thought it was sold out but found a sample of it on the GGG pages. It is a warm skin fragrance, very womanly/feminine. It is very well blended and I like that I can't really pick out any one note from it. I'm excited to see what it morphs into over time!

Edited by PhoenixOnFyre

SO excited to see you over here reviewing! ^_^ Down the rabbit hole she goes....*teheheee*

:D t was in the fine print of the contract.....that I made up to justify the behavior....

• 2 weeks later...

First when applying I get thick yummy cream with a hint of a gross rotten fruit (possibly mango doing that, fruits can go all weird on me). Luckily 20-30 minutes later the fruit is all gone and Amazonia Zee becomes absolutely lovely cream with a hint of coconut and something misty/mossy floral in it. I love that phase, I'd want to wear it forever.

Later it gradually turns into musky sweet coconut, beautiful scent as well.

This one would be a solid candidate for my FB list, if it was not sold out already :)

This is aging so well!! I am thrilled that the lemongrass is now coming through. Lemongrass is one of my favorite notes and before it was buried in the coconut. Not now. I get it for a full half hour. So glad I got a bottle of this. Wish I had more.

hm will have to try - it's been pretty consistent on me but I haven't work it in a week or so - i find it great for layering but mainly because it is VERY SHEER on me with little sillage - so mostly *I* enjoy its mix with other things :)