Suggestions & Advice Wanted for LP's in Certain Situations

Good afternoon everyone,

It has been quite a while since I've posted but am happy to report I have had very good results with all my LP purchases!

I have a few situations that are upcoming in a few weeks/few months and would like to hear everyone's suggestions regarding what LP's to wear, application areas etc.

1st situation

I am going to be having a meeting (s) with a business owner/lawyers where I will be proposing a monetary amount be paid to me that will be settled out of court. I want the owner and all involved to not only be agreeable in giving me what I ask for w/o doubt or dismissal, but to be very pleasant/non-abrasive towards me. That they're compelled to act quickly to resolve the matter, look favorably upon me and please me.

2nd situation

I have some other meetings where I will be introduced to some power, wealthy and influential people whom may offer me my dream job opportunity/business opportunities. I wanted to be warmly received, highly favoured/thought of, respected/trusted and for them to be compelled to make offers on the spot or in a timely fashion.

I have been working on some things over the past 3 weeks and want to be as prepared as possible as I was given a heads up by a little birdie that great times/things I've desired for so long are a coming lol!

Let me hear from y'all now oh great ones :)

Thank You!!

giving me what I ask for w/o doubt or dismissal

That they're compelled to act quickly

and for them to be compelled to make offers on the spot or in a timely fashion.

Pheros are not magickal chemical manipulators, you are expecting a lot ... a blend that has made *you* feel confident in the past would be best ....good luck! :)

Pheros are not magickal chemical manipulators, you are expecting a lot ... a blend that has made *you* feel confident in the past would be best ....good luck! :)

That first line is the big thing to remember - something i preach here from time to time as I love pheros and use them constantly, but they are more like "greasing the skids" than kicking the doors open for you.

That being said I concur with swimming with sharks for the first situation if you have it. It has done well by me.

Like Halo, I'll go with SWS or LFM however, as pointed out, these pheros will not command them to do as you wish. The results is highly dependent on the validity and the feasibility of both situations.

I'd go with Swimming with Sharks......