Newbie Saying Hello!

bellumed

Hello everyone! I hail from the BPAL forums (and I already see some familiar faces! *waves*), but one of the evil enablers lured me over here. My gateway drug was Sugared Nag Champa. Seeing as I've been looking to branch out into different perfume oil companies, I made an order verrrrry quickly after I started slathering myself in SNC and huffing it like a crazy person.

Artfire will be the death of me: I have a huge compulsion to try EVERY BLEND, and the words Going Going Gone are my kryptonite. Therefore my first order contained samples of:

Candy Apple Cutie

Dream Lover

Feast of the Tabernacles

I Scream for Halloween

Lure of the Siren

Scotchies

And LP threw in some freebies of Plum Dandy, Soie et Fourrure, and Upstairs Downstairs.

I've been jotting down some notes about these, and I'm happy to say there have been several winners already! I'll have to post reviews soon. I have shied away from pheros so far, but I'm sure I'll be pulled in eventually by some scented phero or another. Only a matter of time...

Hmm, I think that's about it. I'm a college student in Boston. I frequently fantasize about winning the lottery and buying more perfume than any human being could hope to use. I'm guessing that's a common fantasy around here.

Welcome! Good choices!

I'm a big fan of upstairs, downstairs so if you ever find a bottle and want to split it with me, let me know!

It will be interesting to see if your tastes change here at LPMP rather than at BPAL once you start exploring and getting random samples/sniffies to try with your orders.

Welcome to the forum. I came here by way of BPAL and Possets and NA and a few others and wouldn't you know I haven't bought anything from the others in over two years now. LOL. I was also surprised when i started that I liked some notes here that I had previously thought to be deathnotes at other companies. So keep an open mind. Can't wait to read your reviews.

82e96aab-74e4-40d1-b6aa-09c802dcdfe2_zps178149d2.jpg

Thank you all for the welcome!

Yes I am sure you will eventually be pulled into the phero fray if only by chance in a perfume...

looking forward to your reviews!

I'm planning to order the newbie sampler (maybe later this month? My birthday is coming up...) so that'll probably do it!

I'm a big fan of upstairs, downstairs so if you ever find a bottle and want to split it with me, let me know!

Find a bottle? It's still available, right...? (Small panic)

Welcome to the forum. I came here by way of BPAL and Possets and NA and a few others and wouldn't you know I haven't bought anything from the others in over two years now. LOL. I was also surprised when i started that I liked some notes here that I had previously thought to be deathnotes at other companies. So keep an open mind. Can't wait to read your reviews.

I will keep that in mind! Luckily I haven't had to declare many things deathnotes except my archnemesis cherry and its evil henchman almond, but who knows? It would be nice to find a company that gives me a higher success rate. I love BPAL but probably only 35-40% are true keepers and not "swap" or "could take it or leave it."

Welcome, Bellumed!

And, breathe a deep, relaxing breath; allowing for the calming assurance that 19 bottles of Upstairs Downstairs remain in stock! :)

pillow-biter_web.jpg

f*ck yeah. lavender loving here I come!

Welcome, Bellumed!

And, breathe a deep, relaxing breath; allowing for the calming assurance that 19 bottles of Upstairs Downstairs remain in stock! :)

Thank you for the reassurance! And I'm glad you could pick some up after all, MissHazel.

Welcome to phero fun...but even more importantly sensory scintillation...many delectable scents appear in a flash and then vanish but Mara, ever the dedicated crafter, has many a delight in store to come. Sit back. Take a deep breath. And relax...if you can....it's going to be an amazing ride! :D

Wow, I'm late too!! Welcome!!

I came from BPAL too, and stayed here because of the much higher success rate. I don't think I've bought any BPAL for wow... a year and a half? I kept a few that I really like though.

Mara's creations are not only brewed with intent, but they smell amazing! It took me awhile to step into the pheros, but my collection of pheros and phero-enhanced perfumes is now bigger than my regular perfumes, lol... Never thought that would happen!

Can't wait to read your reviews!

Welcome Bellumed! I'm also on the BPAL forum (same name). I see you're into some serious foodies....I love I Scream For Halloween and Scotchies. Funny how I also shied away from pheros when I first got into LP, but I thought it wouldn't hurt to try, and I found a lot of them have some very positive self-effects. Then again I'm a strange animal, a lot of the heavy sex pheros end up lifting my mood. :lol:

So I am a recycled or reborn newbie here. In my previous incarnation, I was CyBella13. I am not as active on LP's forums, but I LOVE the stuff, and that's why we are all here. Addiction to the art of "cause and effect" through aroma/fragrance. So... anyways... Obviously, I am a potion junkie, painter, writer, animal lover, (especially cats) :) Very much a music geek, and I love playing with *ways* to love and enhance the possibilities. <waves> Hi everybody!!! :morph:

So I am a recycled or reborn newbie here. In my previous incarnation, I was CyBella13. I am not as active on LP's forums, but I LOVE the stuff, and that's why we are all here. Addiction to the art of "cause and effect" through aroma/fragrance. So... anyways... Obviously, I am a potion junkie, painter, writer, animal lover, (especially cats) :) Very much a music geek, and I love playing with *ways* to love and enhance the possibilities. Hi everybody!!! :morph:

You should start your own intro post so we can welcome you properly...

Thanks Halo! Whoopsy doodles! Think I just did that in the "Saying Hello" forum? Could someone please direct me to the proper venue in my attempt to follow proper intro ettiquette? I think the truly dizzying pheros are disorienting me, (not that I need any help in that area)