20 year old man needs confidence boost

I have a friend who's (straight) son needs a boost of self confidence. He's a world-class musician, but lacks self esteem. He's a good looking fellow, a little "husky" but in a cute, teddy bear way.

I'd love to recommend some men's blends that would give him some swagger!!

Which blends give you (or your man) the best self-effects? Doesn't have to be super-sexual, but were not ruling that out, either.

Thanks!!

Let me look thru DH's collection. There are a couple in there that he wears when he wants to feel confident (not screaming Alpha type mixes - more 'rone than 'none).

One that invariably gets me to ask "Oh, what are you wearing?" is Teddy Man. I feel very attentive, but not clingy (um...that would be SuperMan...like a freakin puppy clingy).

Wouldn't give him swagger per se, but I know when I've felt anxious or self-conscious in the past it was because I was worried about what people thought of me/that I was doing something wrong or not fitting in, so in that regard even stuff like Open Windows.

Can you just make little vials of stuff for him to try? I'm experimenting on my boyfriend's best friend in the same way and I think he's trying out Super Sexy and Hunter Trapper at the moment. It's hard though because I think he'd need a sampler set to try to see what works for him.

Hey GL!! Awww, he sounds like a cutie. What kind of instrument does he play? I'd think that any kind of musician is a chick magnet. Musical people are very attractive to me. What about a foody scent like Super for men? My husband wears it and women follow him around. Including me. He thinks he smells like pancakes, but it's such a turn on for me. the scent makes me want to be closer to him just to smell him and it's sort of a comforting, comfortable smell. The SS4M in it makes me want to jump his bones.

Wanted Man, SS4M, Charisma

The Sinner & the Saint (smooth), Creole Man, Brother Brimstone (Bad Boy), LP # 9, Moon of the Falling Leaves, North Pole for Men

Ambuscade, Home Run, Pashazade, Ruisseau, Shade

Hey GL!! Awww, he sounds like a cutie. What kind of instrument does he play? I'd think that any kind of musician is a chick magnet. Musical people are very attractive to me. What about a foody scent like Super for men? My husband wears it and women follow him around. Including me. He thinks he smells like pancakes, but it's such a turn on for me. the scent makes me want to be closer to him just to smell him and it's sort of a comforting, comfortable smell. The SS4M in it makes me want to jump his bones.

His mom showed me his pic...he's darling!! So much so that I felt a little creepy...

Anyway, he sings opera!! All over the world!! I've not heard a recording yet, but sounds like he's amazing, based on some of the opportunities he's had.

Wanted Man, SS4M, Charisma

The Sinner & the Saint (smooth), Creole Man, Brother Brimstone (Bad Boy), LP # 9, Moon of the Falling Leaves, North Pole for Men

Ambuscade, Home Run, Pashazade, Ruisseau, Shade

Thank you so much, QG!!

His mom showed me his pic...he's darling!! So much so that I felt a little creepy...

Anyway, he sings opera!! All over the world!! I've not heard a recording yet, but sounds like he's amazing, based on some of the opportunities he's had.

LOL creepy. I second Ambucade. my hub has that one and I really like it on him. Since he's so teddy bear I automatcally thought of foddy scents. What about teddy BB?

• 1 year later...
Guest cutie.pie

Don't wanna start a new thread, because my question is similar to GL's, so I really need your advice. I wanna get my dad a phero or a scent that will give him a confidence boost, he's 52. Any suggestions?

I was thinking maybe MVP?

I've never tried MVP but I love the confidence boost I get from Charisma (which is the same pheros just in a different ratio).

I'd vote for Pinnacle. It's a breath if fresh air and really gives wonderful selifies. I've given it as a gift twice and it was well received and used up. I have and extra bottle stashed away for a Xmas gift.

The scent is lovely, light and neutral just like the phero. It's always a win as a gift.