New To LP Chat

StacyK

I have been using LPMP for a few months now. I'm new to the forum, thought I'd give it a try as I have been having fun with the perfume and some pheromone experimenting. I was drawn to LP for their fragrances and the idea behind their creation. Never really thought about wearing pheros before. My first was Goddess Of The Blue Moon. Loved it!! I regularly experience "hits" with that combo of fragrance and pheromones. I have the plain phero as well. It works fine,the most effective I have tried so far for LP. But, i have not experienced anything like that combo. Hum.. interesting. I love the social-psychological implications here. I am enjoying quite a few of the other scents too. I find I prefer to Not know what's in them ( the perfumes) and try the scent out "blind" I've had a few surprises this way. interesting how powerful scent can be. I do wonder if this is more of an individual thing. Scents can have different meaning to individuals. love to hear your impressions and any suggestions on phero_ scent combos. Thanks

Hi StacyK !! :thbf54f4bf:

oohh Goddess of the Blue Moon to start ?? GREAT choice !

Thanks! Yes I love it ( GOBM) I was sad to see it run out. I grabbed 2 Roller bottles off the Art Fire site. Only have about 6 squirts of spray left. Loved that i could wear it on a date night to to the kids school. Did wonders everywhere. I hope to see it again, wonderful social and sexy fragrance.

Welcome StacyK! Funny that I don't purposely try scents blind, but often from the time I order to the time I get them, which isn't even that long, I'll forget the exact notes and get a pleasant surprise all over again when I first smell them. You may find you get positive self-effects with a lot of the pheros, especially the social ones like, say, Lumina, but I have social success with some unexpected ones too, like Lace and Leather. And I'm also definitely with you on scents having different meaning to individuals. A note can connect to something in your past, or wearing a scent on a certain occasion can have you mentally associating it with that occasion afterward.

Welcome to our home :) ...welcome to the addiction adventure!

You will find many many scent phero blend combos being raved about in the review threads,everyone has their favorites,with new discoveries added often :lol: all of Mara's creations are brilliant examples of scent with intent,and finding what brings you joy is the fun part!

Thanks to all for the welcome. I like that phrase "scent with intent". So true. I have "Leather" have not tried it yet. Anyone recommend a fragrance to complement it? Don't have Lumina, have to put that on the "to try" list. I do have Treasured Hearts tho. I loved Sneaky Clean, very sexy. Very vibrant.

Welcome aboard, StacyK! Your avi is cute/scary!! :lol: (But I love it!)

Edited by Just Ducky

Welcome StacyK!

As for a perfume to compliment Leather...that is hard to pick out for someone else. Something that makes you feel like a bad ass sex kitten.

I am trying to remember what I have worn mine with but I can't even remember when I used my Leather last. I don't think I am too much of a BAD ASS sex kitten. I wear more of Lace and Gotcha. Just a regular type sex kitten.

Thanks! I have not tried any of the new releases. Do you recommend any? I have to find the thread that shows what's coming up. I get a little lost. I posted a question on another thread last night and can't find it now lol

Hi Stacyy! I love Goddess of the Blue Moon too! Did you look at the new releases this month? So much lotus I can't wait ><

Welcome! This is the most fun you'll have being lost in all the choices...EVER! :D

oops I wanted to add to the quote above.. What lotus do u recomend ?

I haven't received my sampler yet, but this month both Anthea and Wonderful Things have lotus listed as one of the top notes. And apparently the one in Wonderful Things is the same lotus in Goddess of the Blue Moon.

I'll be reviewing as soon as they get here :::: )

I haven't received my sampler yet, but this month both Anthea and Wonderful Things have lotus listed as one of the top notes. And apparently the one in Wonderful Things is the same lotus in Goddess of the Blue Moon.

I'll be reviewing as soon as they get here :::: )

Thanks! I will check it out. I have two unopened rollers and about 6 sprays left of GOBM so I need to stretch those way out. I'm very excited tho, my latest order is going to arrive today! I thought It would be here Mon or Tues so that's a great treat.

hi all. I have a chat user question. I have scanned through the various chat threads and followed the advice of checking certain topic threads ie.. pheros, to get answers to some questions I have. probably basic to most of you. I noted that some threads are fairly old, some a couple of months to some being dated 2008. if I have a question related to those Shoukd I post on the old thread or start a new one?

hi all. I have a chat user question. I have scanned through the various chat threads and followed the advice of checking certain topic threads ie.. pheros, to get answers to some questions I have. probably basic to most of you. I noted that some threads are fairly old, some a couple of months to some being dated 2008. if I have a question related to those Shoukd I post on the old thread or start a new one?

Definitely post to the old one. It'll "bump" that thread back up to the front page, and some people that are subscribed to that thread may see your question and answer it. It can also revive an old thread!

True! I've bumped a few of them and have always gotten a response from someone :)

What the ladies said :::: ) I was afraid of necro'ing at first too, but it seems like it's encouraged in this forum.

btw I think I will try out spinneret. Thanks for the recommendation!

Edited by lalaDinky

• 2 weeks later...

Hi.. I wanted to comment on posting. I use my phone when I'm here and while I, at first, did not know how to change the format, yes I did read the intro info at the begining, I do Not often use the wide page format but rather the phone format because I simply can't see the wide page format on my phone.

I went over some of my postings saw where I could have used the multi quote format. but I will say that that option does Not show up on my phone format so I forgot about the option ( i have to change formats everytime to use multi) and I was not "post whoring" for credits ect. If I wanted to go that route I would have posted many many more reviews here and on Amazon as I've purchased quite a few of there. Anyway, my enthusiastic participation should be taken for what it is..an interest in LP and learning more about pheros and the experiences of others. Thanks..

StaceyK, I did not get that feel from your posts.. and don't be shy about posting true reviews - that's what the posting credits are encouraging. We like to have an active community, and as long as you are aware of the forum etiquette, I'd say you're doing okay. Mara is pretty good about being able to tell the difference between meaningless posts and posts that actually contribute to the content of the site. It's good that you pointed out the phone format limitations, because I don't think everyone realized that.

It's more iPhone illiterate ... and poor vision. lol really I never saw the tiny, faint wording at the bottom of the phone page to change formats. Granted its not even on all the pages.. I do remember reading somewhere here in LP land that you may have to change settings ect.. but I did not think I had the option b/c I could not see it.

Time for new glasses.

I don't think you were post whoring either but it's great that you pointed out the phone posting thing. We do have people who post whore from time to time so it was fresh on the mind. Glad you came back.

I agree. The iPhone version is a pain and a half...and I am a junkie enough to keep using it when i don't have my tablet or computer.:lol: it definitely helps to turn your phone to the side for landscape view. then the full site is nearly as big as on a computer, just with lots of scrolling.

Yea, so right now, here, on this thread, it does not show a switch over option on my IPhone but it's easy.. I'm replying to all of you :-))

Don't get me wrong tho. I do get why it's preferred to multi quote, for more than one reason.

Ok the multi quote doesn't come up but the edit does, that's something.

Edited by StacyK

Not that anyone really cares but I'm currently sittin in my car, it's raining , at the post office because when I got home today there was a " Sorry We Missed You" PO note in my mail box!!!!!!

I thought my package would arrive tomorrow but SUPRISE! So I'm waiting for my LP to come back to the PO so I Can tear those boxes open. :-)

Chant..

over and over.. I will not spray the Levitation, not spray the Levitation ect ect

Edited by StacyK