Ok. Do Pheros and cops leave a taste on the skin. Given the purposeful intent for much of the Phero usage, I have to wonder, has your partner ever said something re any residual taste left behind. and if so what to do about it??

Hmm, that is a good question. I would imagine they would, especially if used in conjunction with perfume. I know THAT doesn't taste good, given the amount of times I've accidentally gotten some on my lips when holding sniffees to close to my nose.

Edited by Beccah

Yes me too and a couple of times in my eyes. The oil does not rinse away fast. Ouch

It might not taste good to us but my sister's dog usually licks me right where i put perfume on my wrists, but it's not been phero'd. He seems to like it though!

I can't comment on the phero thing. My first thought when i read the title was noooo don't eat them!

lol..

I'm thinking more like you put on some pheros/cops hav a nice evening.. later on..one thing leads to another and... what's that taste? :-P

and if so what to do about it??

What I have done is say, "Uh...don't lick me there, okay?" Then again, that's why I don't put them all over my body like some people do.

Lol .. ok. So where are the best places to apply when you are getting busy later on?

I'd say concentrate on the upper torso to lure the prey and then during the kill keep the mouth occupied in the nether regions. :666:

What I have done is say, "Uh...don't lick me there, okay?"

Uh.....I don't think I have ever said that.......any I apply mine almost EVERYWHERE.......OK, sorry TMI !!!!! :001_tt2:

Like I didn't know that already?! :lol:

Quince has tasted various scents/pheros by accident (as have I on him) and so just out of consideration for him (given that I rather love him and all) I tend to be careful now. Because I wasn't referring to the hoo-hoo dilly, of course, it would be foolish to demur from such attention (also TMI but that's what I used to be known for, after all).

Like I didn't know that already?! :lol:

Quince has tasted various scents/pheros by accident (as have I on him) and so just out of consideration for him (given that I rather love him and all) I tend to be careful now. Because I wasn't referring to the hoo-hoo dilly, of course, it would be foolish to demur from such attention (also TMI but that's what I used to be known for, after all).

The hoo-hoo dilly.....LOLOLOLOLOL...... :10_small16:

Well, my man has tasted some when I have applied to inner thighs, cleavage, tummy....he hasn't complained....either they don't bother him, or he hasn't noticed....

.. humm ok. So guess it's up to the tastie.. if its a problem or not. :-)

I will add that not much phases my man when "other things" are happening.....phone ringing, doorbell ringing, bed leg crashing through the floor......nothing!

Very funny exchanges, ladies, very funny.

My first thought when i read the title was noooo don't eat them!

Me too!!

My first thought when i read the title was noooo don't eat them!

Me three!! I went looking for Mr. Yuk!!

mryuksticker2.gif

(This, from the grown ass lady who licked a candle that was so fruity smelling and contained pieces of actual fruit. i just had to see! :lol: )

Haha! I used to be a soap biter as a kid (glad my kids never got into that). Something about the perfection of a brand new bar of soap made me want to damage it..... My mom never commented on the bite marks.

(This, from the grown ass lady who licked a candle that was so fruity smelling and contained pieces of actual fruit. i just had to see! :lol: )

Haha, I've licked lots of things I probably wasn't supposed to... I had to lick my salt lamp, to see if it was really made of salt!

It might not taste good to us but my sister's dog usually licks me right where i put perfume on my wrists, but it's not been phero'd. He seems to like it though!

I can't comment on the phero thing. My first thought when i read the title was noooo don't eat them!

My cat who is not a licker, tries to nip my chest! Not my guy though. He hasn't noticed any taste

I'd say concentrate on the upper torso to lure the prey and then during the kill keep the mouth occupied in the nether regions. :666:

Beat me to it Luna. But I do put them sort of all over. under the boobs, front of the armpits (not in), where the arm meets the shoulder, and inner thighs...

PS I haven't seen a Mr. Yuck sticker since my kids were small. Too funny

Ok got the lamp thing.

BTW I love putting the sexy stuff in my cleavage; cops, honey, other oils but I don't know about below the breasts. Really? it's not uncomfortable or annoying with a bra?

A big candle holder made of rock salt

Never heard of that...

Ok got the lamp thing.

BTW I love putting the sexy stuff in my cleavage; cops, honey, other oils but I don't know about below the breasts. Really? it's not uncomfortable or annoying with a bra?

I put it more on the outer curve of mine, again, sort of from the "front" of the armpit, but not in it, under the boob, sort of as it starts to curve into the body. does that make sense? Yes, in the warmer weather, I probably wouldn't because that collects sweat (ugh) and you'd really have to dry down if putting cops there, but for me it's an awesome diffusing spot.

Mara also suggested putting any sexy scent right in the middle of the bra fabric, between the boobs. Scent only no cops. She said the fabric makes an awesome diffuser and it's also picks up a lot of body heat.

" I put it more on the outer curve of mine, again, sort of from the "front" of the armpit, but not in it, under the boob, sort of as it starts to curve into the body. does that make sense?"

So side boob. ;-) Really thanks tho I'll try it.

So the scent ( no cops) right on the bra fabric in the middle. Ok I'll try that too.

Thanks