other single pheromones

Hi, Mara and Danna! Will you be selling other single pheromones too later on? I would sooo much like to see beta-androstenol in the strength that you offer EST and alpha androstenol !!!!!!!!!

Beta-nol is known to trigger deeper conversation - sort of a "best friend"-substance :) While alpha-nol triggers the lighthearted chit-chat. In my life, I clearly prefer the beta-nol. Elin

Edited by thesecret

Hi, Mara and Danna! Will you be selling other single pheromones too later on? I would sooo much like to see beta-androstenol in the strength that you offer EST and alpha androstenol !!!!!!!!!

Beta-nol is known to trigger deeper conversation - sort of a "best friend"-substance :) While alpha-nol triggers the lighthearted chit-chat. In my life, I clearly prefer the beta-nol. Elin

And, I'm really eager to see how Beta-nol works for me... Dolly keeps talking about how it positively impacts her young'un...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes it is. Do you want a bottle? I have not ordered that one from Stone yet - but the Est is supposed to be here by Tuesday.

Beta-nol, by the way, is EXPENSIVE. It's another 50% higher than Est! Which means, we'd have to sell it for around $150 per ounce. Is this something you guys would still want?

Also, had a lovely conversation with Dr. Stone today, and asked how many of his unreleased phero blends we were going to have access to, and he said around 30. THIRTY! WOW! :jumpforjoy:

We're going to work our way thru them all.

Experienced Phero Gurus/Enthusiasts Ail and Dolly have agreed to beta test them and report their findings - and we also plan to test with male and female testers in our area - we always send people out with our potions on their skin anyway, to test reactions. It will be more of the same, with more intense questioning most likely.

We're going to work our way thru them all.

Experienced Phero Gurus/Enthusiasts Ail and Dolly have agreed to beta test them and report their findings - and we also plan to test with male and female testers in our area - we always send people out with our potions on their skin anyway, to test reactions. It will be more of the same, with more intense questioning most likely.

The potion testing just sounds so interesting! Covert operations! LOL

I get so busy with what I'm doing life-wise when I'm wearing pheros or the potions most of the time that I forget to look for reactions. With many of the potions, I wear them because they smell so good, and that's what I'm conscious of. Since my main testing venue is my workplace, there's just so much going on around me that it's not a good testing ground at all. So I relax into enjoying the fragrance and just go with the flow . . .

Yes it is. Do you want a bottle? I have not ordered that one from Stone yet - but the Est is supposed to be here by Tuesday.

Beta-nol, by the way, is EXPENSIVE. It's another 50% higher than Est! Which means, we'd have to sell it for around $150 per ounce. Is this something you guys would still want?

Also, had a lovely conversation with Dr. Stone today, and asked how many of his unreleased phero blends we were going to have access to, and he said around 30. THIRTY! WOW! :jumpforjoy:

I think that Beta-nol would be good......just keep a FEW in stock. Kind of like a special order only item. Beta-nol has been indispensible to me in several different areas.......it turns the chattiness of alphanol into deeper conversation......it is also good for hyper kids in a car on long road trips. I keep a bottle on hand just for our 15+ hour summer trip to see my mom.

I can't wait to get my hands on some of the new blends for testing.....and those of you who know me know that you will get the WHOLE story.....no holds barred.....

Edited by Dolly

50% more than 150mcg per spray? That's 225mcg per spray? I could dilute to a lower mcg/spray and make several bottles, it really seems to me like I'd be getting my money's worth.

No, it's 100mcg per spray, at (approx) $150.00 per ounce. Fifty percent more expensive.

Wow.... sounds like the "new" pheros are going to be a little too rich for my blood. I'll have to live "vicariously" thru you guys :uhoh: .

liz

• 1 month later...

I noticed the Alpha Androstenol has been out of stock for a while - now that you have Beta-Nol will you guys be getting the Alpha Nol back in stock?

Edited by Neve