Greatings, new to Forum.

Chitown

Hello,

I have been purchasing LP's for about a year and a half but never really connected much with the forum in the past (new mother + work schedule).

As my collection has expanded and my baby has become a toddler ...allowing some more me time :) ....I have found that having the time to search the forum has been wonderful--it has especially been very helpful to use all of your ladies' phenomenal reviews to target additional purchases. I can't tell you how helpful the reviews are in targeting items to expand my collection!

Many thanks to everyone that has spent so much time over so many years providing reviews. It is really key to someone like me who had a base LP collection of things I know I like and have slowly purchased over time, but am now trying to expand my collection and the expand the directions of my scents. LP is wonderful for realizing different types of scents that you like, but would never realize it before. I can't tell you how helpful the reviews are in targeting items to expand my collection!

Thanks!

Hi, welcome! The time you take to review the review threads is soooo worth it right? I remember spending hours and hours and hours reading when I first joined. Hope you love it here!

Hi Chitown: Welcome here! why don't you tell us a little about what LP products you have, what scents you gravitate towards, and what types of scents you might want to explore. You would probably get some good suggestions.

Hi & welcome from another forum newbie. Like you I was using LP's for a while before I decided to chat. There's a wealth of information here along with a lot of great stories and members. Enjoy... :Emoticons10311:

Edited by StacyK

Welcome Chitown! I agree with you! The reviews ARE invaluable and I use them all the time, lol. And if you ever have any questions, just throw them in, the people here on the forum are always happy...dare I say, even exited....to help. :D Hope you enjoy the forum as much as the rest of us :)

welcome! Glad to hear you have a little more free time on your hands!

Thanks, all! I love how within LP there are so many sub fragrance niches. I have always loved amber and lighter resins along with sandalwood scents so have really enjoyed many of the LAM/BAMs and message in a bottle. I also love LP's relaxing/sleepy scents such as upstairs/downstairs and heart's ease. I work a lot of hours in a pretty intense profession so have found the relaxing/ sleepy time scents invaluable!

Whew! Now we can be friends. LOL

Uh Chitown, you gotta watch that one. She's a wild woman. Welcome to the boards. I like resins and spice scents too. Have you tried Passion and Desire?? IT's great. Also OCCO black is a must have versatile scent. It's great alone or for layering.

Uh Chitown, you gotta watch that one. She's a wild woman. Welcome to the boards. I like resins and spice scents too. Have you tried Passion and Desire?? IT's great. Also OCCO black is a must have versatile scent. It's great alone or for layering.

I am with you on OCCO black. I love both the OCCO black and red and mixing them with LP black and red. LPs are just so much fun I have found to layer.

I have a sample of Passion and Desire and really enjoyed it. That is supposed to be similar right to mixing LP red and black? It came out a little different than that on me but I really liked it. Of course that was one of the ones that by the time I got around to ordering it was sold out. I have learned over the last 2 yrs that sometimes if you are slow to order full bottles of samples you like that you miss out.

Welcome, Chitown! Glad you're joining us to chat! Have you tried Spark in the Dark? I think you'd like it...

Thanks for the Spark in the Dark recommendation. I haven't tried that one but looked it up and it sounds great! I will have to put a sample of that on my next order (which will be soon with all the great exciting new releases coming).

• 2 weeks later...