I have Topper now and I love using it at work!

I want to try it over my NoCo white boosted with BI, which I have in oil

for date nights.

Has anyone tried this combo?

How would the reactions be different with Topper over it, then If I just wore the NoCo/BI?

I have BI in roll on, have not used this one yet. I'm curious to hear your feedback. I know some mix phero combos fyi I read on Dolly's journal her thoughts on that, and in general I agree. But.. of course Topper is a different case...it was designed to top off other pheros, at least that's my understanding of it. I can't speak from experience but it should be fine, definitely give us an update. I love to see a page that listed some of the combining (Phero mixes) experiences members have had with Topper like which pheros it really compliments. It's definitely on my next to get list.

Go for it and have fun!

I wear it alone or over cops or over Cuddle Bunny. Beccah loves it with Cougar. I think she even had a Cougar spray made boosted with Topper!

Last summer I wore it with Girly Twirly a lot...that's a lot of Alpha Nol!! But I am a ditzy broad anyway...! :001_tt2:

eta: oh to answer the original question. It would lighten up the spirit of BI I suppose. Make it more fun loving...I am sure it would be fine but would take away from the raw sexuality that is BI. Depends on what you are going for.

But do try it and report back of course!

Edited by missdarlyncherie

Do it, do it!!! I've tried BI in public & even I'm not brave enough to do that again, LOL! I do want to try it with Topper now....

In my experience, if you have a blend that you love already, Topper will turn it up to 11 ;)

ETA: Sorry, yup Topper adds that extra dash of fun to the blends you already like.

Edited by Beccah

Do it, do it!!! I've tried BI in public & even I'm not brave enough to do that again, LOL! I do want to try it with Topper now....

In my experience, if you have a blend that you love already, Topper will turn it up to 11 ;)

ETA: Sorry, yup Topper adds that extra dash of fun to the blends you already like.

Beccah, read your blog. It was LOL and informative. I have also tried Eros in the past, even had some hits. So glad we have LP now. Thanks for sharing your experiences.

Edited by StacyK

(

Beccah, read your blog. It was LOL and informative. I have also tried Eros in the past, even had some hits. So glad we have LP now. Thanks for sharing your experiences.

I never did try Eros. The only old school formula that I've tried (somebody else's bottle) was Pherlure, but I think they were just calling it Lure back then (2001) & it was sold in sex shops.

I never did try Eros. The only old school formula that I've tried (somebody else's bottle) was Pherlure, but I think they were just calling it Lure back then (2001) & it was sold in sex shops.

Wow. That will still come up online if you do a general phero search.. most of it seems cheesy though. You are right. Some company's are shady. this is one reason I waited to give it a whirl for so long. I tried Eros b/c they did give a fair amount of info and so many before me had some mixed results. it's a single phero.. just a super tiny bit of Androstnone. At least that's what they said. Smells like a cheap, faded Opium like scent, lots of alcohol.

So sad before the civilized days of LP.

Edited by StacyK

Yeah, I really don't see the point in shopping around for pheromones anymore. Mara is worth her weight in gold for two reasons; a. she's ethical & b. her target sales demographic is the female market. We really have it made here.

Yeah, I really don't see the point in shopping around for pheromones anymore. Mara is worth her weight in gold for two reasons; a. she's ethical & b. her target sales demographic is the female market. We really have it made here.

Yes!! Sing it. :-) <3 ... Lol can't do the super lovey graphics on my cell.

Does anyone use Topper over just an OCCO oil?

Is that a good combo for any?

I'm sure that would be a great combo. The LAMs are A-Nol & cops. You would simply be adding DHEAS to the equation which plays well with everything.

Yep I wear it over my Dollys Hot and Sticky (cops) all the time!

I have a new combo to try after I get over this flu bug :)

I am going to be contrary and say that i do not think DHEAS pairs well with everything. I think it pairs well with sexy, youthful, upbeat, happy and even bonding mixes. It does not pair well with calming mixes or androstadienone in particular. In my singles' testing I found that they sort of cancel each other out.

I am going to be contrary and say that i do not think DHEAS pairs well with everything. I think it pairs well with sexy, youthful, upbeat, happy and even bonding mixes. It does not pair well with calming mixes or androstadienone in particular. In my singles' testing I found that they sort of cancel each other out.

Eh, I never felt inclined to pair it with the calming mixes. The only one I would have thought to try it with would be B2, so I will definitely skip that combo.

I'm sure that would be a great combo. The LAMs are A-Nol & cops. You would simply be adding DHEAS to the equation which plays well with everything.

I agree. This would be a great combo: Something like LAM with the addition of some DHEAS for a 'youthful touch'.