B2 Compared With TeddyBB: Opinions?

Y'all! I've been an avid TeddyBB user for a long time now. I love it, it works with family/friends/sleeping/social situations, *and* with my daughter's PMS! It's aaaallll win. I've used it in Teddy Man and with Jubilee. I'm planning on getting some UN, per my daughter's request and 'cause I WANT some. Heh. Recently, I was using one of the LP wax melts that I LOVE and realized that the phero is B2. I was getting a waayyy kicked-back feel from it, which is a bit different from how TeddyBB hits me, but I've never used B2 on my skin.

Can y'all share your experiences with those two pheros, please? I'm seriously thinking it would behoove me to get *both* of them UN. :)

I think TeddyBB works better for me overall but everyone is different. They're the same ingredients just in different ratios. B2 is effective but I think for me it's just that TeddyBB works faster and longer.

Um... I've never been able to stay awake long enough with B2 to find out how it works! :lol: Then again, I've never actually tried using it during daylight hours either. I generally put it on when I know I have to go to bed soon, and think I *might* not be able to get to sleep, which is pretty common for me. But B2 hits me like a brick in the face! I'm asleep roughly 15 minutes after applying. Pretty much every time. :wub: I really appreciate having something that can quickly make me comatose. I gave the rest of my sample spray to my mum, and it hit her *exactly* the same way. So she wants some, too! :)

Teddy BB works wonders on my PMS, (for example, I don't want to stab people just for breathing), and I love wearing it just because. It makes me feel cozy & relaxed without being snoozy. I also love the effect it has on others. Seems to really make other people chill out when I wear it.

I'll be getting both - and soon - 'cause I do use them both, and for different purposes. I'm fairly certain they'll both become must-haves for me.

I've had *some* good effects wearing TeddyBB, but it works BETTER for me when my guy is wearing it. I'm SOOOOooo relaxed and comforted, no matter what my mental state. This is a GOOD THING. B2 works for me before sleep, like it does for Eggers, but of course, being insomniac, not quite so well...

I think for me it's just that TeddyBB works faster and longer.

:yeahthat: I have and enjoy B2 in the original Unisexy,it was my go to,until Jubilee :) I still like them both !

Jubilee with Teddy is my ultimate go to but I have had good success with B2 as well. I use both of these for sleep, I have never tried either of these in social or out and about situations....

I would love to see more blends with both of these excellent pheros in them

• 2 weeks later...
I would love to see more blends with both of these excellent pheros in them

Well there's always one available because Teddy Man is a permanent scent now.

• 5 months later...

I bought each for Pheromonas. I'm really looking forward to trying both.

At the least, I'm hoping that one of them will have the same effect on the teen boy as G2 appears to have on the girl. (see review on Buxom Bows III.)

I also bought tarts.. but sadly there were none left with B2. I did grab the last 2 Tonka Berry w/Teddy BB though.

Edited by StacyK