Summer Dance

AD-RaspberryCoconut-FrambuesayCoco.jpg

Frambuesa Y Coco (Raspberry Coconut)

AD-EverythingNice13.jpg

Everything Nice 2013

AD-CandytuftTea.jpg

Candytuft Tea

AD-LAM-BP.jpg * AD-BAM-BP.jpg

Like a Magnet (LAM) and Bewitch Attract Mesmerize! (BAM) in the summery scent of

Buttercream Peach

* LAM/BAM ~ If you order a monthly collection, you get to choose either the LAM or BAM with your set - write your choice into the customer notes area. If you do not choose, I will include LAM because that blend is generally more popular. Otherwise these are $8 each on their own as they are full-strength phero blends, lightly scented. Thanks go to DOLLY for the suggestion of crafting a fruity summery LAM/BAM option. Thanks, Dolly! And YES, this is a Limited Edition.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awww man! Ive got no pics! Love the names, though. and the ideas! SO glad to see Ambrosia back! Is is much the same as the first? And can't wait to try velvety Lavender! When I first came to LP (I think 2007) Sugared Lavender was one of my first loves. I think I have adored every lavender since!

Is this is a limited edition LAM and BAM?

Yes.

As for me., overjoyed beyond all reasoning at the return of Everything Nice. :D

Can't wait to read the descriptions. These sound very summery and I'm wondering what Ilori will be!

YOWZA!!!! Every. single. one -- WANT!!! WANT NOW!!!

What a beautiful collection, Mara!! Can't wait to read the descriptions!

Can we send in orders for sample sets yet?? Huh huh can we? can we?? :Emoticons0086:

ETA: So excited, can't even type and spell right!

Edited by Just Ducky

WWOWW!! I've GOT to know what the meerkats are for! And should I treat myself to a FB birthday month?

OMG so excited I get to order something!!!!!!!!!! TEE

Do it!!!!!! ;)

FFFFFGGGDIBFUEOSK

OK, clue in the one or two of us who are clueless!! :blink:

Notes:

* LAM/BAM ~ If you order a monthly collection, you get to choose either the LAM or BAM with your set - write your choice into the customer notes area. If you do not choose, I will include LAM because that blend is generally more popular. Otherwise these are $8 each on their own as they are full-strength phero blends, lightly scented. Thanks go to DOLLY for the suggestion of crafting a fruity summery LAM/BAM option. Thanks, Dolly! And YES, this is a Limited Edition.

* Ilori ~ Crafted by John - Le Wizard, the image is of ring tailed Lemurs from Madagascar, and the scent is a naturey watery green musky blend on the fem side of unisex.

* I also want to extend special thanks to Luna and Halo for helping me with names and images this month. Thanks, Ladies!!! You ROCK!!!

They look Amazing :cat692: ...I've had internet problems and just Knew they were out,then I could not see the images,then I could not log in :rofl222: eeeeeeeeee talk about withdrawal !!

* LAM/BAM ~ And YES, this is a Limited Edition.

I have a feeling this will achieve legendary status quickly. Gone quick, talked about for years after.

* Ilori ~ scent is a naturey watery green blend on the fem side of unisex.

maiea where are you? :::: )

I'm probably gonna get a ton of fbs this time around

Edited by lalaDinky

WWOWW!! I've GOT to know what the meerkats are for! And should I treat myself to a FB birthday month?

YES. I will live vicariously through you.

oh the LAM Buttercream Peach is a given for me that's for sure...as far as everything else...dying for Lunas 'scrips!

ETA: OOOH! Spicy girls will love that Everything Nice one!!

Edited by missdarlyncherie

Ohhh

Summer Dance, OCCo Ambrosia, LAM BCP, What's iLori?? Nevermind saw it. sounds fresh and fun :-))

Edited by StacyK

Thanks go to DOLLY for the suggestion of crafting a fruity summery LAM/BAM option. Thanks, Dolly!

:020105~21: :018A1D~14:

Re; Veloute Lavande,,,you mean y'all are not even gonna try the name M and I spent a while devising? C'mon it's not that hard and it sounds all fancified and such-like (yes, for some reason I've decided to talk like a Browncoat now)!

Everything looks fantastic! Oh dear, I'm thinking so fantastic that this months funds will be going to fb of NRs rather than my PE... :huh: There's an option to get fbs of all of the months NRs somewhere on the site, I remember seeing it before. Since there is a LAM & a BAM, how should we fill out the cart/order to get them both? Can't wait to read the descriptions! :cat690:

...and everything nice I'm thinking " spice" here. Humm.

Ok..Velouté Lavande ...sounds nice.

Edited by StacyK

They look great! I need a couple bottles of the LAM, for sure!!

Holy sheeeitttt! It all looks fab (as usual ;) )

I can't wait for the descriptions :) Am especially excited about the new LE LAM/BAM ones & obviously the OCCO Ambrosia rebrew.

Tho... It would have been ace to get the infamous duct tape immortalised as a sexy scent with an arse-load of cops in it :D ... Hint, hint ;)

Oh, oh... Any new PE's ???

Edited by Rosebud