New Releases for JUNE 2013

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The LAM/BAMs are somewhat lighter in terms of cops right as compared to OCCO's? Where if an OCCO is 30 drops or so of cops per bottle, how much lighter are the LAM/ BAM in terms of a cop load?

I love and have many of the OCCOs but haven't experimented much with the LAM/BAM, so trying to get a feel for the LAM/BAM and would appreciate any input or feelings from those who have played with both.

:jumpforjoy: :jumpforjoy: AD-EverythingNice13.jpgOMG !!!! :jumpforjoy: :jumpforjoy: :jumpforjoy: :jumpforjoy: :jumpforjoy: :jumpforjoy: :jumpforjoy: :jumpforjoy: :jumpforjoy:

:jumpforjoy:OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!

when can we ORDER ??!!

PS: THEY ALL LOOK SO F'Gtastic !!! Great JOB w/da names TOO ;)

but really when can we order ??

Edited by liz

So Ilori is the only unisex scent but on the more feminine side, right?

It's a watery musky green, so I don't know that it's really meant to be feminine at all. Technically I'd say it's the only unixex scent but I would urge you to get a sample of Everything Nice because Quince loved the original and you know I've stated before how fussy he is about smelling "properly male."

John's been wearing it for days. If you can wear Emerald City you can wear this, QG.

Thank you ladies!!

O.M.G. Everything Nice is back?? I'm in heaven!!! *drooling* thank you soooo much!!! And the buttercream peach LAM/BAM is mine for sure. So happy I just got a job!! I can buy LP's again!!!!

O.M.G. Everything Nice is back?? I'm in heaven!!! *drooling* thank you soooo much!!! And the buttercream peach LAM/BAM is mine for sure. So happy I just got a job!! I can buy LP's again!!!!

Congratulations!!

Congratulations!!

Thank you !! :)

:jumpforjoy: :jumpforjoy: AD-EverythingNice13.jpgOMG !!!! :jumpforjoy: :jumpforjoy: :jumpforjoy: :jumpforjoy: :jumpforjoy: :jumpforjoy: :jumpforjoy: :jumpforjoy: :jumpforjoy:

I'm jumping too!!!! LOL

I have a feeling this will achieve legendary status quickly. Gone quick, talked about for years after.

maiea where are you? :::: )

I'm probably gonna get a ton of fbs this time around

Lol, I just saw this! And yes totally anticipating this! As well as a couple others. :D

OK. I admit, I zeroed in on And Everything Nice like many others. I read the comments about it being a return/re-brew. I can't find it in the reviews. Someone please fill the rest of us newbs in! When was it last here? What did you like about it? OH! And SO excited to see OCCO Ambrosia. I padiddled around too long with that one and then it was GONE! Getting my FV THIS time! :Emoticons0424:

The LAM/BAMs are somewhat lighter in terms of cops right as compared to OCCO's? Where if an OCCO is 30 drops or so of cops per bottle, how much lighter are the LAM/ BAM in terms of a cop load?

I love and have many of the OCCOs but haven't experimented much with the LAM/BAM, so trying to get a feel for the LAM/BAM and would appreciate any input or feelings from those who have played with both.

OCCO and LAM/BAM are 2 different animals. The OCCO blends were intended to be cops only with a strong cover scent. LAM/BAM have Alpha-Nol/Beta-Nol respectively in addition to the cops.

I am pretty sure that the OCCO blends have more cops than BAM/LAM. BAM has more cops than LAM, but they both carry a very good load, and are VERY effective (and I do mean VERY effective). The LAM/BAM variants are lightly scented (just enough to cover the smell of the pheros), so they can easily be layered, or worn alone if you just want a light scent. Hope that answers your question.

when can we ORDER ??!!

PS: THEY ALL LOOK SO F'Gtastic !!! Great JOB w/da names TOO ;)

but really when can we order ??

Wow, its so fun to see the excitement over this blend, can someone share what they love about this one....thanks

I'm too new to know this one.. but I'm gonna guess a little sweetness (sugar or honey) spice.. humm nutmeg, ginger, cinnamon or cardamom ( something in those family's of warm spice) and a citrus or floral note. All just guesses. .. anyone familiar with this want to let us newbies know if its close.:-)

Edited by StacyK

OCCO and LAM/BAM are 2 different animals. The OCCO blends were intended to be cops only with a strong cover scent. LAM/BAM have Alpha-Nol/Beta-Nol respectively in addition to the cops.

I am pretty sure that the OCCO blends have more cops than BAM/LAM. BAM has more cops than LAM, but they both carry a very good load, and are VERY effective (and I do mean VERY effective). The LAM/BAM variants are lightly scented (just enough to cover the smell of the pheros), so they can easily be layered, or worn alone if you just want a light scent. Hope that answers your question.

Thats a great/very helpful summary Dolly. I was thinking about these comparisons as well. Thanks

There IS a review thread for Everything Nice if you want to start there.

I looked for ages lastnight, I believe someone else did too.. Nada...and the search says it can't process it b/c there's a word under 4 letters.. grrr - I typed in " everything nice".. nice is not under 4 letters grr.. Oh well it's fun to guess.. but some members seem very familiar with this so..

Sorry no multi quote available. But.. this is different a bit anyway.

Edited by luna65

Just ordered! Hee!

Please remember THIS when ordering your monthly sets, thanks!:

* LAM/BAM ~ If you order a monthly collection, you get to choose either the LAM or BAM with your set - write your choice into the customer notes area. If you do not choose, I will include LAM because that blend is generally more popular. Otherwise these are $8 each on their own as they are full-strength phero blends, lightly scented.

Mara -- I wrote "June w/BAM" in the "tell us what month you want" box. Will that work?

I couldn't pull the LAM/BAM review threads up with the search engine, so I just gave the LE variants their own review thread. This will probably save new customers some confusion when they are GGG, though.

Edited by Beccah

Please remember THIS when ordering your monthly sets, thanks!:

* LAM/BAM ~ If you order a monthly collection, you get to choose either the LAM or BAM with your set - write your choice into the customer notes area. If you do not choose, I will include LAM because that blend is generally more popular. Otherwise these are $8 each on their own as they are full-strength phero blends, lightly scented.

I forgot to specify, but I wanted LAM anyway :)

So glad I got the sampler!! I can't wait to try Everything Nice! Spicy yum!!

Candytuft Tea sounds better than I imagined!

Frambuesa y Coco is going to be my perfect summer scent, I can already tell!

I'm super curious about Ilori, I'm picturing a more masculine Hanagumori..

Sea Lily may just give Frambuesa y Coco a run for my fave summer scent. YUM!

Summer Dance will be a FB, I'm sure. I love the white musk/powdered sugar/amber combo... and adding red musk??? *swoon*

Sweet Chic is like all my favorites put together!! Another FB!

Veloute Lavande will likely be one too - I love everything in it!!

I'll need to try the Buttercream Peach, sometimes peach can go weird on me.

OCCO Ambrosia is great, glad I'll have another sample of it

I wish I had enough $$$ to get the FB set, this month is amazing!!!

Why do I want all the ones with foreign words that I cannot pronounce?

Mara and I were discussing that very thing this past weekend. :lol:

I wish I had enough $$$ to get the FB set, this month is amazing!!!

With you all the way on that wish, Molls!

Thanks Dolly, that helps. Your description was enough to push me over the edge and add a LAM Peach bottle when I placed my order instead of just sticking to the OCCOs like my normal pattern!

Thanks again,

Mel

Kudos to our scented scribe! :abfx: ...only for you LunaChick, would I persist,with the constant disconnects I am having again today ;)

...vacation destination by anyone's estimation...come and play,come and pkay,come away come away...and of course,shared humidity :001_302:

AD-EverythingNice13.jpgTHANK YOU,THANK YOU, THANK YOU !!! :jumpforjoy: :jumpforjoy: :jumpforjoy: :jumpforjoy: :jumpforjoy: :jumpforjoy: :jumpforjoy: :jumpforjoy: :jumpforjoy: :jumpforjoy: :jumpforjoy: