Everything Nice 2013

Beccah

AD-EverythingNice13_1.jpg

BROWN SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness, riches, lust inducing.
CUMIN ~ Good fortune, prosperity, lust, protection, fidelity, exorcism.
GINGER ~ Fiery and fortifying, induces passion, intensifies love spells and success spells, love, money, success, power, increases sensitivity in the erogenous zones.
ALLSPICE ~ Luck, health, prosperity, money.
PEPPER ~ Protection, fidelity, dispels envy and evil, exorcism, hex-breaking.
SWEET CLOVE ~ Money attracting, deflects negative and hostile energies.
NUTMEG ~ Strengthens clairvoyance, luck, money, health, fidelity.
REDWOOD ~ Draws power, protective, embodies life energy, unifying.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh YES!!! Nom, nom!!

Oh YES INDEED !! 2 bottles for sure, don't want to hog it ALL, lol

I was SO excited I had Halo text me @ work when they were up and wore the little bit I had to work today !

Oh yes!.... Scared to go for FB unsniffed though. I wonder about the cumin. cardamom smells verrry savory on me, like last night's dinner, wonder if cumin would too. Def a sample, but I am getting fed up with myself always being so conservative. By the time I order and sample a sample size, the FB's are gone! LOL.

I went full bottle on this one, not sampling, and i didn't even read the thread on it. I love this genre of scent, and the way everyone was going on about it, I didn't want to take any chances. Can't wait to try it!

Dangit BB stop making me nervous :fright04238:

The cumin kind made me think of tacos too but all the other spices will probably make it more a sweet spice than "pass the salsa" plus the intent sounds like an awesome combo.

I like spice blends although most tend to amp too high on me. With the original verison of EN, the addition of the brown sugar and redwood really balanced it all out into a wonderfully sweet-savory warmth which had a lovely golden aura to it. Even Quince liked it (he tried to make off with one of my trial vials years back) and so when I requested my very first PE, Q&Q's Delicious Wood, as a present for him, I was referencing Everything Nice in its construction. Skelly Head Flambe was brewed as a variant of EN, to give you an idea of its huge popularity.

I like spice blends although most tend to amp too high on me. With the original verison of EN, the addition of the brown sugar and redwood really balanced it all out into a wonderfully sweet-savory warmth which had a lovely golden aura to it. Even Quince liked it (he tried to make off with one of my trial vials years back) and so when I requested my very first PE, Q&Q's Delicious Wood, as a present for him, I was referencing Everything Nice in its construction. Skelly Head Flambe was brewed as a variant of EN, to give you an idea of its huge popularity.

THX luna, this is very helpful. SHF was awful on me. but this is a rebrew? Would it be helpful for me to look up the original EN review thread? Or are there different ingredients in this?

The only difference between this version of EN and the original is that the original also had saffron.

The difference with Skelly Head Flambe is it has mahogany and also cinnamon, and some different spice accords, I believe.

I can't wait to hear the reviews when everyone starts getting their bottles. I asked Mara to put my order on hold until my PE gets completed so that she can just send everything together. I think this is going to be a wonderful scent.

How do you pronounce CUMIN is it like CUM and then IN I or is it like COME IN ? Whenever I say it in my head I always say it like the beginning of Three's Company . Then I start giggling and relive Mrs Roper's wardrobe and the one episode where one of the girls was into Buddhism and then I start searching for Crissy Snow inspired nighties

I think how you pronounce it depends on where you live. I just read a language article about different pronunciations in different areas of Canada & the US, and one of the examples they used was "coupon". In some places people say Q-pon, and in others COO-pon. I'm definitely in the COO-pon camp. I'm in the COO-min camp, too. :lol:

Q-MIN, like human. :lol: I've heard it pronounced COO-min before too.

Well I can still sing.. COO~ Min knock on our door... we've been waiting for you..

AND it seems like y'all like this stuff because there is 9 left in the CART!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah you know I didn't mean for y'all to read my description literally! :lol:

Like you didn't suspect! Now that I have mine, I'm all... *whew*~ This is part of my Birfdai indulgence, cannot WAIT! Even if the coo-min (I hear pigeons when it's pronounced thusly) shouts on me, I'm into it! I was weird and like the cumin note in My Kingdom (McQueen's first frag) too.

Well I can still sing.. COO~ Min knock on our door... we've been waiting for you..

AND it seems like y'all like this stuff because there is 9 left in the CART!!!!!!!!!!

Holy heck. I am not ready to make a panic order - stop this craziness!!!

I thought you did already. :P

Good one.

Can anyone tell me how to this (or any other LP) boosted w/ cops? I am trying to place an order before I leave this morning and I am confuesed. Do you order the bottle, then go back and put the cops add in in the cart?

ETA, nevermind, figured it out.

I caved and ordered a boosted bottle unsniffed. my first blind FB purchase

Edited by Raq On

on the Perfumerie page where you order it, there is a drop down to add pheromones. Just choose the one to add cops, and write in the notes "add cops to Everything NIce" - then when you click Add to Cart, it should all go at once...

LOL yeah I knew people would be hoarding like Smaug.

guilty...3 btls

I caved and ordered a boosted bottle unsniffed. my first blind FB purchase

ATTA GIRL !!!

Yay!!!! I haven't ever been dissapointed in my blind, full bottle purchases.

Yeah but I have such a primitive nose that I never trust myself when just reading the descriptions. You guys are much better at that. It shows in your reviews.

I was SO excited I had Halo text me @ work when they were up and wore the little bit I had to work today !

Liz, what is it you love best about this scent? Is it really spicy?

Liz, you've already tried this?

Ok so this was one of the first scents I tried - let me back up for a sec and alert everyone that I'm scheduled to bleed any second and everything on me is - giving me a headache - smelling overly masculine - or making me want to eat everything in sight.

This one fell into the - I want to eat everything in sight. It started off a bit creamy, the something came shoving through that was salty and dry. I didnt get much spice - I'm a bit frustrated because nothing smells real right now.

It's like my skin chemistry is half matrix half inception. It's like my life is stopped right now because I can't properly test the NRs

And smell them in their unPMS blood revolution full glory.

Will report back on this one since I know it will smell better I'm a few.