Frambuesa y Coco

Beccah

Fortunately, my hoarding has supplied me with plenty to enjoy until then.

Seeee, addiction does have it's perks.... :P

As we have noted in a different thread: addicted and proud!!!:D

This is so good on me! Raspberry usually works well on me and I love coconut, but I have had a hard time with a lot of the LPs with coconut. This one though is a bright raspberry that reminds me of the one in Torrid Sorcery. The coconut creaminess has just a hint of the musk & vanilla. I am thinking I may need a fb of this.

I put this on forearms, smushed it around, sniffed and went "O HO HO HMMMM HAHAHAHAHAHAHA" like a lunatic. gg nailed it, it's the Torrid Sorcery raspberry, and the coconut is NOT waxy or husky as it can occasionally be on me. Faded a bit quickly but my skin's been very thirsty lately.

DAMN this is good. If any of you get impatient waiting to see if it changes for you I'll gladly take it off yer paws! I need this in lotion, dry oil, Topper, with cops...

DAMN this is good. If any of you get impatient waiting to see if it changes for you I'll gladly take it off yer paws! I need this in lotion, dry oil, Topper, with cops...

YES! I want this in Linen Spray, Room Spray, Litterbox add-in, Alcohol spray w/Open Windows...

I'm giving this a good and proper waiting period. I will endure. If I just can't make it work, well I guess I know a few who MIGHT be interested.

And just because... what is a Litterbox add-in? LOL

I am so saddened by how my skin chooses to play with this scent :(. I get... Suntan lotion :( I don't get the fruity-coconut goodness :( sad me :(

I hate to admit, but me too, Chai! It smells like regular body lotion to me. I am not getting any coconut or raspberry, yes, soooo sad!! :no-1:

Lol... nothing I'd ever USE..but some companies (arm and hammer) make 'deodorizers' for the box you can sprinkle in.

Uh...not something Mara offers, I'll tell you that. :lol:

OMG, I was such a dork. I was sitting here when I wrote that thinking "uh, hmmm, is that like a kinky sexual phero that you can only specifically ask for because you heard about it from some other kinky person who gives you the secret code?" ROFL Ok, yeah, litterbox... kitties, pooper scoopers. Got it now!! That was not a proud moment for me. I apologize. :Emoticons04231:

In other news, I hate to admit it but I pulled this one out today and gave it a run. I'm finding I tend to like doing that on the weekends since I can huff my arms all I want without weird looks.

I have to agree with SpriteLeigh right now. I can barely detect raspberry. I can't really smell coconut. It does smell like suntan lotion. It reminds me of how suntan lotion smells after you've worn it awhile and you've been sweating and playing around. And that's not a bad thing per se. I just never really got the sweet goodness that everyone mentioned here. I'm going to put this one aside for a while. I'll try it out a few more times and see if my thought changes. I hope so. I'll give it a month and see if it or I change. I'm really read sad about this one right now. :(

OMG, I was such a dork. I was sitting here when I wrote that thinking "uh, hmmm, is that like a kinky sexual phero that you can only specifically ask for because you heard about it from some other kinky person who gives you the secret code?" ROFL Ok, yeah, litterbox... kitties, pooper scoopers. Got it now!! That was not a proud moment for me. I apologize. :Emoticons04231:LMAFO!!! .............Um, What?!? :lol:

Sorry, posts are being weird lately!!!

Sorry, posts are being weird lately!!!

I agree, quotes are a little funky now.

My post had to do with Katz saying that she wanted Frambuesa in Linen Spray, Room Spray, Litterbox add-in, Alcohol spray w/Open Windows. Apparently, my mind was already in the gutter because my follow up question was "what's litterbox add-in?" LOL

OMG, I was such a dork. I was sitting here when I wrote that thinking "uh, hmmm, is that like a kinky sexual phero that you can only specifically ask for because you heard about it from some other kinky person who gives you the secret code?"

LOL no, there are no secrets here, we're pretty much up front about the sexual pheromone agenda. :666:

• 7 months later...

Dug out my sample because it's snowing like blazes out there and I need to imagine summer.... I really loving this! It's very subtle, more of a skin scent than I was expecting, but what a skin scent! I have had a lot of bad luck with raspberry, but this one is actually just fruity, not medicinal. The coconut cream adds a subtle richness and then it's just the most gorgeous musk. It's very quiet unless you get right up close and then there's this seething sweet fruity creamy sexy musky cloud!

Definitely has the island getaway vibe. Since I don't have a life where I spend summer lounging on a chaise while gorgeous boys bring me big fruity drinks on the beach, I would like to at least smell like I do, and Frambuesa y Coco accomplishes that to a T!

I think I saw BAM mentioned upthread -- has anyone gotten this boosted, with that or anything else?

• 5 months later...

I adore this. I have been reaching for this more and more lately, and I wore it quite a bit on vacation. It's like that perfect cocktail that is strong, sweet, and goes down smooth and there's no throat burning. Very refreshing. I am having one boosted with SS4W which I am sure will result in some throat burning activity - but the good kind. Maybe throat gagging because I have a petite and tight throat. Perfect summer sexy sizzling scent!!!

• 1 year later...

I just cannot get any love from this one. The berry fades very quickly on me and while the coconut and bourbon are fun and boozey, they fade away too. The musk that remains is more like I spent the day on the beach w/o any shade (bad musky, kind of grimey) vs fruity, coconut, vanilla-y musky = fun.

• 9 months later...

OMG, too funny...I last posted on this review and I'm doing it again! I'm on a beachy theme this week with coconut fragrances so am trying this one again. The berry and coconut still disappear so quickly, but I'm going to trying layering with sugared berries to amp them up a bit.