LAM/BAM-Buttercream Peach

AD-LAM-BAM-BP.jpg

PEACH/NECTARINE ~ Love. Promotes fertility, happiness, and abundance. A symbol of marriage. Longevity, wishes granted.
BUTTER/CREAM ~ Nurturing, soothing, eases troubled relationships. Goddess energy.
CARAMELIZED SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.
HONEY ~ Enticing, seductive; use to bewitch a straying or hesitant lover. Happiness, fulfillment.

(I put these here for ease in searching)

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh oh -- peach AND nectarine! The nectarine's gonna add a wonderful little zing to it!!

I had a heck of a time deciding between LAM & BAM, so in the end, I didn't choose. I got 'em both! :lol:

Me Too. I'm sure Mara prepared for this...

Edited by StacyK

My order is in!! I have butterfly's. I got both FB and OCCo ambrosia .. surprised there's not a thread on it. Maybe someone is trying to revive the old one.

My order is in!! I have butterfly's. I got both FB and OCCo ambrosia .. surprised there's not a thread on it. Maybe someone is trying to revive the old one.

I didn't make a review thread for Ambrosia because it was released last year, so the review thread is relatively recent: http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=6971&hl=%2Bocco+%2Bambrosia&fromsearch=1

XEV When I first saw this scent I thought it had your name all over it LOL

It is *exactly* my kind of scent!

I thought I remembered you posting about a dirty/sexy NSFW peach scent recently!

This is a total candied peach scent! Those of you that love peach- this is for you! Unfortunately for me I can't do to much peach as it tends to get snatchy on me, or it will give me a headache... this one thankfully didn't do that, but it was a bit to sweet peach for me. I didn't get any buttercream or sugar.. just peachy keen is all. Candied peaches. I'm going to save and retest though and see how this morphs after my cycle.

Maybe the buttercream will bloom more.

Yes, it's definitely peachy keen! But I'm detecting the creamy buttercream part, too, which keeps it from going totally fruit salad. I really really like this one! As it dries down, the peach and creaminess reach more of a balance, and the entire delightful creation becomes more sheer, more delicate than when first applied. I'd feared a sugar rush, but it's not a "sweet" scent. It's total fruit cream on my skin.

Perfect for warm summer months and exposed skin. So glad I bought fb!

I imagine it's not going to be "thick" though, not like a normal buttercream fragrance would be, because the blends are lightly-scented.

I imagine it's not going to be "thick" though, not like a normal buttercream fragrance would be, because the blends are lightly-scented.

So true! It's not the least bit thick, syrupy, or heavy. On me, it's very sheer, very balanced, very heavenly.

Oh I forgot about the "lightly" part, but I think for me in this case that's a good thing. Fingers crossed.

I haven't tested this on my skin yet, but it is loud & clear peach in the vial. Idk, SO likes it, but I'm not into peach, for the most part. I will have to test it & see, but I know at least one person in the house will be a fan.

This is just absolutely lovely! And for those few of us who have a man like man who doesn't care for the heavily foody scents, this is great! It's got just enough buttercream to say....."maybe I am foody, but maybe not!" I would actually like to see this one become permanent. It is great.

Edited by Dolly

This is just absolutely lovely! And for those few of us who have a man like man who doesn't care for the heavily foody scents, this is great! It's got just enough buttercream to say....."maybe I am foody, but maybe not!" I would actually like to see this one become permanent. It is great.

Just a note....as it dries down, the peach slides to the background and it ends up as a creamy sweetness with a hint of peach. I think my man may be ok with this one!

This covers the cops beautifully!! Even wet, I can't detect them. That said, this is super peachy and I'm not really a fruity girl... so I'll keep my sample but no bottle for me.

My man loves it......I need more!

First on, this is juicy, sugary peaches, somewhat similar to Metamorphosis. After about a half hour, the sweet died down on me. I'd swear there's a musk in here. It's smooth, light, and happy, a perfect carrier for Magnet phero which is a happy blend on me. The honey plays nice on me in this. In fact, it almost reads as floral on my skin. Still not getting much cream, but it's fine. Totally works on me better like this. So happy I went full bottle on this!

This is incredibly beautiful!! OMG, my budget!! I might need a bottle AND a spray!! Or maybe just 2 bottles. What do you all think? Is it too cops-heavy for spray?

ETA: I've now moved this up to the top of my trade list!

ETA#2: 2 hours later and it's still there, but getting quite light. Wonder if there could be an un-phero'd version for touch-ups? I'm perfectly happy to slather all day, but I don't want to OD on the LAM.

Edited by goddesslynne

I love it too.....and my man, as well......he is not into foodies, but when it dries down, it is just enough NON-foody to satisfy him.....and it has just enough phero OOMPH for HIM to satisfy ME! OK TMI!

Get this one.....seriously! I had to order two more!!

Edited by Dolly

Oooh this is Kittenish-ish! Instant love, I need a bottle of each!

I was a little worried the buttercream accord might go wonky but I don't really get that; it's sugary peach on me. The nectarine I can smell in the vial, but not on its own once I put it on. Much like with the Spicy Brown Sugar variant this is robust enough that even lightly-scented it blooms wonderfully, total yum!

Ooooooh,,, this is yummy!! It's more like peach-flavored milk than buttercream. I'm loving this tons. It's so dainty and drinkable. Like a touch of peach shnapps in a glass of milk with ice...

And when it dries down, the milkiness turns kind of powdery, but the juicyness of the peach stays put. Glad I nabbed a bottle of one each!

OMG how beautiful is this..... brought the BAM version .Just naughty naughty naughty..........