best social/sexy phero for a performer? (musician)

hello all,

in need of some advice, please! i'm ready to make a an FB UN-phero purchase (did i get all those abbreviations right?) and have been trying to research and figure out which would best suit my purposes. here's the scneario: i get to leave my office job for a blessed two weeks this summer to go on tour :D with a band comprised of me on bass, husband on drums, and a band made up of musicians my husband's worked with before who are all really good guys, and whom i get along with well. I'm looking for something that would make me feel confident, lovely, sexy, happy, charismatic - basically, something that would help me feel like I'm the total hottest s-- around, both performance-wise and before/after shows when socializing with people; and that would also sweeten up the folks around me while we're traveling around. (i briefly thought about the one - i forget which now - which promotes a 'just one of the guys' mood, but...nahhhhh.) I was originally thinking PP and/or Open Windows, but...not sure now! so many options and variables and possibilities. thoughts? I do have a Cougar Potion sample and thought that would be good for feeling 'sparkly,' and while I adore the scent, I haven't noticed much in terms of hits or even self effects. i consistently love Velvet Kisses and would probably incorporate that for the up close and personal stuff...although halo, in her infinite wisdom, mentioned LOVING La Femm Mystere for her social/sexy combo. what to do? i just really want a lovely social 'throw' that would up my mood and 'it girl' factor. any and all advice is most welcome.

xx

Audacious or PP for performing. Cougar or LFM on the days offstage but you still need to deal with musician peeps and others.

It's also going to be down to what works best on you.

Edited by StacyK

thank you all! i think i'm leaning towards PP and your feedback is helping in that regard.

I agree with Luna, but if you can spring for a 2nd bottle make it LFM!!

i totally would, if it weren't for the fact that i'm probably investing in some Balm Bomb too, since i'm "scheduled" to be PMS-ing for about half of the trip. feh...

I have a bottle of Audacious, if you'd like me to decant some for you, let me know. We can swap emails through Mara :)

that would be GORGEOUS of you!! thank you so much! :Hug_emoticon:

Audacious or PP for performing. Cougar or LFM on the days offstage but you still need to deal with musician peeps and others.

It's also going to be down to what works best on you.

exactly - which is why i was also originally thinking about Open Windows. now wondering if Balm Bomb might help out with that instead...?

thank you all! i think i'm leaning towards PP and your feedback is helping in that regard.

i totally would, if it weren't for the fact that i'm probably investing in some Balm Bomb too, since i'm "scheduled" to be PMS-ing for about half of the trip. feh...

that would be GORGEOUS of you!! thank you so much! :Hug_emoticon:

exactly - which is why i was also originally thinking about Open Windows. now wondering if Balm Bomb might help out with that instead...?

while some Phero blends affect some of us differently,it is a pretty general consensus that OW has positive uplifting effects. That would be a good choice given that scenario

Open Windows is a great all purpose social, imo. If you wanted to turn it up to 11, you could spring for a bottle of Topper for layering as well. PP is a good blend, but I haven't had much luck with it, unless it's been in one of the blends that are made for it. Topper over Open Windows was seriously a superstar blend for me. People were losing their minds over me when I wore those two together.

Edited by Beccah