Uhg, I totally OD'd on UN Cougar today, felt jittery and a little lightheaded, and a bit of a headache, too. I haven't been wearing Cougar lately, I've been having fun with other blends like SS4W and Heart & Soul. And the funny thing about it was it was the same amount I used before, two sprays from my trial spray, and a little dab of scented Cougar Potion on my cleavage. I wonder, can your personal tolerance for pheros fluctuate with your monthly hormones? Or is it because I haven't worn this blend in a while? I didn't experience "ghosting" with anyone else today, I just felt like crud. Anybody else have this happen?

Yup, but usually this happens if I'm coming down with a virus. I know that flu & cold has been going around my Facebook friends (who're spread across the country).

Uhg, I totally OD'd on UN Cougar today, felt jittery and a little lightheaded, and a bit of a headache, too. I haven't been wearing Cougar lately, I've been having fun with other blends like SS4W and Heart & Soul. And the funny thing about it was it was the same amount I used before, two sprays from my trial spray, and a little dab of scented Cougar Potion on my cleavage. I wonder, can your personal tolerance for pheros fluctuate with your monthly hormones? Or is it because I haven't worn this blend in a while? I didn't experience "ghosting" with anyone else today, I just felt like crud. Anybody else have this happen?

I've heard others in different posts comment about that. I had considered getting UN Cougar but decided against it, in part, because I just love the scent so much and in part because of headache concerns. I know some have said that they don't like the scent but for me it's like the other half of the phero... need one with the other. This is one time where I will stop and say that it ain't broke so I ain't fixing it. LOl

Yeah, sometimes pheros will do a number on me if I'm already under the weather, or I'm fighting something, or even just overly tired. Maybe go pheroless for a day or two...?

Yup, but usually this happens if I'm coming down with a virus. I know that flu & cold has been going around my Facebook friends (who're spread across the country).

I hope that the only thing I am coming down with is my period, LOL. (started today, yipee.) I should have known when the Cougar scent started to get on my nerves around 9 am, and tried to wash some off in the bathroom. I have some scents that I like especially for this "special" week, like LP Black and Raspberry Chiffon. It's the only time these scents smell good on me!

• 3 months later...

It's safe to say that if you're using one of the phero enhanced perfumes (1/3rd strength), & using a normal amount of that scent, & not getting any reactions then the phero probably isn't working for you. If you go up to full strength & you get hits, you know you need more of it. My personal belief is that it's going to depend on your personal chemistry, on what is going to be overkill, but usually 1 or 2 sprays, or a couple inch stripe or two of something isn't OD territory.

This statement is so true, I found that out myself with LFM... My chemistry is a bit wonky and some of the phero's I just need a few dabs and others I have to really use quite a bit of the phero before I get any hits, self or otherwise....

I have found that some of the biggest hits Ive got with pheros.. was with the Phero enhanced scents. LFM, Gotcha and TH inHoneyed LP, GOBM and Get Happy. Bigger noticeable hits compared to the Un. I was trying to discern if it's the phero + scent = more effective or the dosage. I think its both to a degree, but the Phero dose has to play a big roll. Sort of proves the less is more theory true.

I think its both to a degree, but the Phero dose has to play a big roll. Sort of proves the less is more theory true.

I've had the opposite where I love my Honeyed LP with Gotcha and I thought I was getting some subtle hits (and probably was) but since it was too difficult for me to differentiate the hit from normal behavior, I decided to up the ante and get a UN Gotcha (and it's boosted with cops, lol). Turns out, I absolutely needed a full strength UN on that. Oh my goodness, world of difference.

It's all so experimental and trial-and-error, I only wish I had more funds for more experimenting!