Hunting the Pee Smell

I've tried a bunch of LPMP phero blends, but I keep coming up with a problem; the dreaded pee smell. For me, it is a very distinct (if faint) smell of dried urine that is close enough to the skin that others don't notice it, but it annoys me because I keep trying to hunt down where the cat took a whiz on the carpet, only to find out that I'm the source of the stink. Oddly, I don't have problems with Cops or EoW, but a bunch of other blends seem to lead to the pee smell.

The blends that end up like pee on me (that I've found so far) are; Heart and Soul, Treasured Hearts, Mother's Little Helper, Swimming with Sharks and Stone Cougar. The most common phero that I can see between them is the androsterone, so I'm wondering if that could be the culprit.

The blends that DO work on me (with no pee smell) are; TMI, Blatant Invitation, Cuddle Bunny, Gotcha, Lace, and EoW. None of those seem to have andrasterone, which is why I'm wondering if it's the problem.

Has anyone else had this kind of reaction to androsterone?

rone is usually a sweet smell, almost candyish. It's the compound in male sweat that gives fresh man sweat the appealing aroma. None on the other hand usually smells like pee but it's not in those blends you have. But I think it's totally plausible that it's what smells off to you as people can experience any smell differently than other people.

rone is usually a sweet smell, almost candyish. It's the compound in male sweat that gives fresh man sweat the appealing aroma. None on the other hand usually smells like pee but it's not in those blends you have. But I think it's totally plausible that it's what smells off to you as people can experience any smell differently than other people.

This! This is why I always wear a cover for my pheros. What smells good to my nose might not smell so good to others and vice versa.

But I haven't noticed any issues on myself with those pheros. I did have some Est smell kinda rank on my clothes, though.

Androstenone smells like man pits to me....LOL.....but Est definitely gives off a pee scent to me......

The only thing I can add is to agree with the comments that what may smell strong or bad to us is usually not noticed by others especially when it comes to colognes or pheromones. I guess if you cannot isolate the pee issue, you have to decide how much you like the scent of the perfume overall vs the slight pee smell.

Edited by quietguy

Thanks everyone!

You guys are probably right - different skin chemistry, different sensitivities to smells. I know my skin can to wacky things, amping things insanely, so maybe that's a contributing factor too.

OH lordy.. I was going to jump in and recommend a black light. Shows you why I chose my moniker.

A black light will reveal cops?? :lol: :lol:

I've never perceived what I would identify as a urine smell in any pheromone blend. Some phero mixes smell distinctly metallic to me, or in some cases like sweat, but never the other. It's interesting how our brains process information.