Private Editions for JUNE 2013

Am I too late to make requests? Ann's Brown Sugar Black Amber, Spring's Jasmine Rain, Melissa's Butterfly Bait & Creamy Iris and Halo's Cocoa Lily? Are there enough left? :w00t:

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, first... just got my HUGE package (thank you Mara for just waiting and packing everything together!!!) and all I will say is that if there are other takers for the Jasmine Rain - awesome!! If there's any left over, please reserve the remaining for me. I will gladly take whatever is left. I can't even describe it at the moment... its just so... makes me want to cry its so perfect for what I wanted!! Review to come...

ETA: I'd also like a Year of the Snake too. :D

Edited by StoremyWhether

If we are doing reservation requests in this thread could I please get:

- 1 Jasmine Rain

- 1 Black Sugar amber

Based on the descriptions being added, along with the above could I please add if they are still available:

- 1 Butterfly Bait

- 1 Summer Slurp

- 1 Year of the Snake

Thanks!

OMG! I'm excited! The Snake PE sounds like it will be amazing!! Bamboo is a fave note of mine, and I love Chamomile. Can't wait. :D

If I had the money I'd want a bottle of Jasmine Rain too, it sounds amazing, but I need to pay my taxes next month! :( Boo!

Ok, so now that the notes and descriptions have been added, anyone want to change the reservations they made over the last page?

I'm *very* late to this party! B) Would there be an Ann's Brown Sugar Black Amber 2013 still available? :w00t:

I can't even describe it at the moment... its just so... makes me want to cry its so perfect for what I wanted!! Review to come...

Best description EVER. I got that with Summer Dance and it isn't even my own to claim. Some smells evoke such strong emotions..isn't it crazy? But in this instance, at least, a wonderful kind of crazy :wub:

EDITED to add:WOW! Not that you ladies didn't already know, but customer service is AMAZING here! Mara's already got my bottle of Veloute Levande on the way! I figured to just hold onto it until my next order but she shipped it right away - what a sweetie! :love: Yay! Can't wait to wrap my nose around it! :D

Edited by NuTrix

Best description EVER. I got that with Summer Dance and it isn't even my own to claim. Some smells evoke such strong emotions..isn't it crazy? But in this instance, at least, a wonderful kind of crazy :wub:

I knew that whatever she created would be gorgeous, can't think of anything I've tried (even the ones that aren't quite me) that aren't. But this one came out exactly the way I would have wanted and yes, NuTrix, if you love jasmine, you are going to love this. I decided I'm wear this today (so much for MRF Friday) so that I can see how it wears and changes and see if anyone at work has any thoughts I can add. Can't wait to tell you about it!!!!

Ok, so now that the notes and descriptions have been added, anyone want to change the reservations they made over the last page?

I'm good with what I requested.

If anyone wants any side pussy let me know. I've got pussy for days. ..

LV, I am dying!!!!!!

aw dang, all the pussycats are gone already!! :P

I'm thinking I want a Brown Sugar & Black Amber, but I want to see the notes for the other ones...

I can't keep track of how many are left.. Can I still get one of these?

I'm in clinicals all day so I get very little time to peek in and see what's what. Thats why I put in ASAP ... <3

Molls, I'm all for sharing the love.., I would do that! :-))

Aww, you're such a sweetie! :love:

If anyone wants any side pussy let me know. I've got pussy for days. ..

:blushing::666::lol:

LOL I don't have extra of the PE pussy guys.. My snatch is infared right now which is what I meant.

I figured everyone was going to misinterpret you, lol, you gotta watch that.

Ok, I will tabulate. I may be able to make a little more of a few of them, will check the recipes...

Thanks Mara. I know your busy.. You are wonderful!!!!! :-)

i would so love to try the snake, but the eo's are very much no-nos for me atm. I can't wait to read reviews on it.

"eo" is "essential oil" right? Is it different than the other ingredients in LP's? I thought I knew but I guess not. @_@

Spring's Jasmine Rain

0/4 Bottles Available

Chitown, NuTrix, StoremyWhether, Xev

Melissa's Creamy Iris

2/4 Bottles Available

CinnamonMel, NuTrix

Melissa's Butterfly Bait

0/5 Bottles Available

CinnamonMel, LadyVictoria, Just Ducky, Hearts, >> half bottles? NuTrix, Chitown :(

Maiea's Year of the Snake

0/2 Bottles Available

StoremyWhether, Chitown

Lina's Summer Slurp

2/3 Bottles Available

Chitown

Lady Victoria's Sweet Little Pussycat

0/6 Bottles Available

CinnamonMel, StacyK, Invidiana, BlueBear, missdarlyncherie, hearts, Molls, SpriteLeigh, Pursestan, dolphindolls, katz, Chaionlife, Tyvey, JustDucky, JulyGirl, Liz, Cheshire Kitten

I can make another round of this one.

Halo's Cocoa Lily

7/12 Bottles Available

StacyK, Invidiana, BlueBear, katz, NuTrix

Ann's Brown Sugar Black Amber 2013

0/10 Bottles Available

LadyVictoria, luna, Chitown, july_girl, Chaionlife, dolphindolls, StacyK, NuTrix, ElizabethOSP, Molls

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'cinnamonmel' timestamp='1371720184' post='282157'

Mara, may i please reserve one iris, two butterflies, and a pussycat? 

'StacyK' timestamp='1371729444' post='282173'

Oh wow!! Mara I know I want a lady v Pussycat and the cocoa Lilly

'Invidiana' timestamp='1371731361' post='282175'

I definitely want a Halo's Cocoa Lily and LadyV's Sweet Pussy Sweet Little Pussycat

'BlueBear' timestamp='1371734637' post='282180'

I would like a Halo's Cocoa Lily and a LadyV's Sweet Little Pussycat as well.

'LadyVictoria' timestamp='1371736418' post='282186'

I want a black amber cat

'missdarlyncherie' timestamp='1371738414' post='282190'

I there is any Pussy cat left I will take one please!

'hearts' timestamp='1371740113' post='282197'

Same.. Ill take a Sweet Pussycat if there is any left!

'Molls' timestamp='1371740395' post='282201'

aw dang, all the pussycats are gone already!!

'luna65' timestamp='1371741066' post='282206'

If you're tallying requests here, Commander, put me down for one Ann's Brown Sugar Black Amber, please and thank you.

'SpriteLeigh' timestamp='1371741174' post='282207'

Crap, I missed this too, Molls! If by some miracle more of these become available, I would like one of Lady V's Pussycat, too!

'Pursestan' timestamp='1371742371' post='282216'

if you are taking requests I'd like one of the Sweet Pussy Cats. Thanks.

'dolphindolls2' timestamp='1371746477' post='282237'

I'd like one Lady Victoria's Sweet Little Pussycat

'Chitown' timestamp='1371749119' post='282253'

If we are doing reservation requests in this thread could I please get:

- 1 Jasmine Rain

- 1 Black Sugar amber

'katz' timestamp='1371756456' post='282280'

So, that being said, I'd like request a Halo's "Cocoa" PE

'july_girl' timestamp='1371757358' post='282287'

I hope I don't miss out on reserving a bottle of brown sugar black amber..

'Chaionlife' timestamp='1371768802' post='282311'

I seem to have missed out on LV's Sweet Pussy. Sigh. Would have loved to score a bottle. What about a bottle of Black Sugar Amber?

'LadyVictoria' timestamp='1371772635' post='282322'

I want the pink rose one butterlfy!!!!!!!!!!!

and the black amber cat sugar one.

omg I just spazzed out looooool

Mels butterfly and Anns Cat amber

'dolphindolls2' timestamp='1371774219' post='282332'

Mara, thank you for letting us change based on the notes you just posted.... I would like to delate my request of Lina's Summer Slurp and replace it with Ann's Brown Sugar Black Amber 2013...

'Just Ducky' timestamp='1371774226' post='282333'

If a Butterfly Bait is available, may I call it? Thank you!

'StacyK' timestamp='1371776533' post='282350'

I placed a request earer for a Lady Vs Pussycat, Halos ( I knew the white musk was there. lol) and the Ann's Amber still loving 'em.

'hearts' timestamp='1371776919' post='282352'

Ill keep my request for Sweet Pussycat and add Butterfly Bait if its still available..

'NuTrix' timestamp='1371777507' post='282356'

Am I too late to make requests? Ann's Brown Sugar Black Amber, Spring's Jasmine Rain, Melissa's Butterfly Bait & Creamy Iris and Halo's Cocoa Lily? Are there enough left?

'StoremyWhether' timestamp='1371779774' post='282366'

all I will say is that if there are other takers for the Jasmine Rain - awesome!! If there's any left over, please reserve the remaining for me. I will gladly take whatever is left.

ETA: I'd also like a Year of the Snake too.

'tyvey' timestamp='1371779844' post='282367'

I'll take a number for lv pussycat in case one becomes avail...

'Chitown' timestamp='1371783229' post='282370'

- 1 Summer Slurp

- 1 Year of the Snake

'ElizabethOSP' timestamp='1371808230' post='282431'

I'm *very* late to this party! Would there be an Ann's Brown Sugar Black Amber 2013 still available?

LPMP customer service is fantastic! But I have made a dreadful mistake and I need to confess here so you all know LP is totally awesome and I'm the dunce!

Mara, you've been so sweet and responded like lightning!

I came home from work today and there was Veloute Lavande sitting on the counter top in our kitchen. My husband found it and put it here for me...it appears that one of our four legged children had gotten to it!

I must have been clumsy in my excitement of opening all the goodies and VL must've fallen onto the floor and one of the kids must've ferreted it away without my knowing. I never even thought of that being a possibility. I had searched the shipping box and paper, the floor and cushions, even places I knew I hadn't set it, just in case...sneaky little devil!

I was excited and then mortified when I saw it on the counter because I had already written LP thinking it was a shipping miss and it was totally me. My profuse apologies! I cannot say it enough and I am eager to make things right as LP had practically immediately sent me the "missing" bottle. (Gads I want to wring that little animals neck but you wouldn't be able to either if you saw those big brown eyes looking at you so cluelessly about why stealing and chewing mommy's perfumes is a bad thing. I'm sure she was scolded by my husband...as was I :blushing: )

Again, this was completely my miss and I desperately want to make it right, SO SO SORRY Mara! I have sent you an email too.

Spring's Jasmine Rain

0/4 Bottles Available

Chitown, NuTrix, StoremyWhether x 2

Melissa's Creamy Iris

2/4 Bottles Available

CinnamonMel, NuTrix

Halo's Cocoa Lily

7/12 Bottles Available

StacyK, Invidiana, BlueBear, katz, NuTrix

Ann's Brown Sugar Black Amber 2013

0/10 Bottles Available

LadyVictoria, luna, Chitown, july_girl, Chaionlife, LadyVictoria, dolphindolls, StacyK, NuTrix, ElizabethOSP

'NuTrix' timestamp='1371777507' post='282356'

Am I too late to make requests? Ann's Brown Sugar Black Amber, Spring's Jasmine Rain, Melissa's Butterfly Bait & Creamy Iris and Halo's Cocoa Lily? Are there enough left?

=====================================================================

When you invoice these will you add on the bottle of VL you were darling enough to send me and also any shipping costs to you. Thank you! :love:

LOL. It's OK Nutrix!

Just mark the box "return to sender" when it arrives. If you don't open it, they'll just return it to us without extra shipping costs.

You're TOO kind! Thank you Potion Master :020105~21: Again, my sincerest apologies!!!! :2403:

I'll take one of my two Jasmine Rains in spray. I also sent an email since I was hoping to add one more item and not go through Paypal: Knot. Thank you sooooo much!!

Edited by Potion Master
INVOICE SENT, THANKS! :)

No worries! I got your email too. So there's been some chewage? Do you need a new label and/or cap?

LOL Yes, some "chewage", :lol: but nothing that needs replacing. The cap took the brunt of it, fortunately, but it's not cracked, just a bit roughed up around the edges :rolleyes:

So before I invoice these and bottle them, I wanted to know if anyone wanted sprays or phero adds? Let me know, k? I'll do them all this weekend.

I'm good, as is, in oil for me thank you :) Edited by Potion Master
INVOICED, THANK YOU! :)

if I can get in on Round 2 of the Pussy Stampede, I'd be forever grateful - thanks, Mara!

Molls we can still share if u like.. up to you. :-)

.. let me know. " Pussy Stampede" LOL

MARA I'm just waiting for Molls to respond :-)

I do still want that order, otherwise.

Can I get Sexpionage in the Amber? Would that change the scent? .. or if you have a suggestion I love to hear it.

Edited by StacyK