Lady Victoria's Sweet Little Pussycat

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I'm at 1/4 bottle. Needs more pleasezzzz.

Oooh, let's all def do it; maybe Apr/May? I don't know the min order for a PE, but prob between the 3 of us we can def order it. :D I'm sure there are others too who would want it. I went back and read my original reviews - haha, laughed so hard at myself. In the sniffie it had gotten very concentrated, so it was like Super Sweet Pussycat

Okay BG will you take point?!! I am going to want to get 2 FB so how do we do a gang o' hoes group PE order?

Sure thing; are you and StacyK good with Apr/ May timeframe? I'll ask Luna/ Halo about min order needed - unless either of you know offhand. I'm hoping all ingredients are in stock at that time... woohoo for more sweet pussycat.

Oh, I'm going to get one pre-boosted with bang for sure.... the possibilities... :Emoticons0424:

Yay; a sweet p order party. This will be fun!! Current plan is Apr/May.... going to start list of what else I want to pre-boost with. :) Plus one w/out anything - bc you gotta have it versatile.

ETA: So far we have johnsonlisa; StacyK; and hearts - anyone else want to join in?

Of course you don't have to join the party , but will def be more fun w/ more that join. :cheers04251::cat690:

Edited by Beach Goddess

Me!! I am going to want this!!

Yay, more for the party!! Belle, if you haven't sniffed it but like the notes, omg you'll love it.

I'd definaty get 2.

2 too

Me too... bc 1 plus backup :)

Me. I want my sweet pussy too! You guys have to Bang my sweet pussy! Covers like a dream. No other pussy will do!

lmfao - seriously... and that is why I love your posts!!! I think I'll have to bang one fo sho.

Me. I want my sweet pussy too! You guys have to Bang my sweet pussy! Covers like a dream. No other pussy will do!

It's so true.

Hi all, so is this an order party- or does everyone want to do this on their own (as they can). Asking only bc I sent recent email to see if they have the ingredients etc. on hand and giving LP an estimated Apr/May timeframe based on prior responses.

I'm thinking its an order party where I'm helping to take point, but let me know if I've totally misunderstood or whatever. Either way, more sweet pussycat for all of us!!

I LOVE an order party (if that's a thing is it? )- especially for more of the sweet pussycat. :) And I can stop hoarding it from myself.

Oooh - maybe we can do a girls night in (with the K-care face masks) when we get our new LV SPs.... super party!!

ADPE-LadyVPussycat.jpgLady Victoria's Sweet Little PussycatVictoria's concept is beachy, but I was thinking it's creamy enough for a kitty to lick! Plus, doesn't that pic look just like her?! Crafted of coconut cream, lots of frothy whipped cream accord, creamy ylang ylang, and a dash of white musk. Here's LadyV's hilarious description: "I am completely obsessed with coconut right now and I was thinking for my summer slut coco ho scent.. What do you think of COCONUT MILKY CREAMY,YLANG, SWEET MUSK ( like in french musk ) WHIPPED CREAM OR MARSHMALLOW? Like White Bikini Meets Sensual Harmony for BJS and Titty F*cking on the Beach.. Like She's a big beach tease that smells like a Goddess but she won't have sex on the beach because its overrated and she doesn't want sand in her snatch" :lol:OMG Mara!!! This is AWESOME!! You crafted exactly what was in my head! A slinky, sexy, beach sophisticated, ~ yes this is a new scent genre- beach sophisticate ~ this is what I consider Frambuesca to be also ~ I only fuck in five start hotels type of scent. I wanted this to be whore-y- but total glam puss goddess. I didn't want Annette Funicello at the beach sharing soda pop and playing UNO. I wanted Elizabeth T and Angie at the beach seducing their men with their big EYES and making them beg for mercy. I wanted a scent that you could wear straight from the beach to a nice dinner or a 5 star Hotel. THIS IS IT!!!!!!I get delicious creamy milk... but it's not the creamy thick like whipping cream, it's like a waterfall of milk, like you are naked, wake up in the middle of the night, go to the fridge, take out half and half or no better yet that carnation canned milk- and pour it slowly all over your glistening body. ( it's hot on the west coast and sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night because I am glistening and parched so there I go to the kitchen and grab cold water or something sweet from the fridge. - occassionaly it's whipped cream or cool whip and yes I keep water by the bed but when I wake up it's not cold anymore ) Imagine this sheer waterfall of creamy condensed milk on your skin, okay that is the template - next up I get sweet ylang ylang which boosts this to the level of OMG femme fatale sexy, the musk helps catapult that to a whole nuther level. I mean if you wear this you are going to fuck. There's not question about it. The girl that wears this likes to fuck, she does not make love. She fucks. She fucks on Egyptian Cotton though - Let's be clear about that. This is like a sexy sheer secret weapon. This is perfect for the beach and dinner, because it's very versatile or flexible like the lady in the pic. I love how breezy this feels? It's breezy, cool. slink. sexy. This is exactly what I envisioned as my summer scent, something that was going to be sexy, summery and cool. Cool as in it makes me feel like my total hotness is under control. The other thing I love about this is that it's ultra long lasting!!! I feel like I smell like this naturally! BF loves this! I made him sniff it., after my arm boner calmed down a bit and he smiled and said it was ' goooooodddd ' Thank you Mara I LOVE THISSS!!!!!

So I'm in, I wish I could write descriptions that enticing, the hubby loves anything with ylang

Hi y'all, so I sent an email late Friday evening asking about if they would be able to do this and gave the Apr/ May timeframe; also asked if they have or would have ingredients. I'm sure I'll hear something this week, even if they don't know for sure yet. I let them know there were a few peeps interested in this order party.

Hi all, so PEs are open now; and I haven't organized an 'order party' before - so I'll be reaching out to LP for guidance on this. There are a lot of us in this thread; and I've rec'd an email or 2, I am def happy to organize our party; as long as LP has the ingredients on hand, etc. and timing works for LP. I was thinking further out for budget; but I can be (budget) creative this month in case there's a window since PEs are a special option.

If anyone has done an order party before; feel free to reach out to me or post here. In interim, I'll email LP (with new dates as all seem to want it now vs. Apr/ May) and also see what they recommend. From the posts, those interested want 2 FBs each.

It'll be awesome to slather this again. :Emoticons0424: And it amazingly covers everything - frothy cream coconut beach goodness.

ETA: stoopid grammar mistakes

Edited by Beach Goddess

Hi, long time LP lover but I haven't posted on the forum in a long time. I've been planning on ordering a few PE re-makes (Beach Bunny Musk is one) and LV's Sweet Pussy, so please add me to the list, too. I'm not clear on who is taking the reins or exactly how many PE's are being ordered, so let me know what I need to do. So excited to get my hands on a bunch of PE's!!

I think I might be interested in 1 bottle. But it depends mainly on the time frame for me (I would need this before/during April). So I will be checking this thread to see the new information. Thanks Beach Goddess for doing this for us :)

Hi, long time LP lover but I haven't posted on the forum in a long time. I've been planning on ordering a few PE re-makes (Beach Bunny Musk is one) and LV's Sweet Pussy, so please add me to the list, too. I'm not clear on who is taking the reins or exactly how many PE's are being ordered, so let me know what I need to do. So excited to get my hands on a bunch of PE's!!

Hi mrschrissy!!!! Long time, good to see you back. I hope you do the Beach Bunny Musk that's one I regretfully missed out on.

Hi Mrs Chrissy :) waves..

Hey Beach Goddess and everyone!

Yes, I have the ingredients on hand to make more.

I'll make you an offer: If we can put together enough people to commit to me being able to make at least 4 ounces at a time, that's 12 bottles, I will offer a 20% discount for your "party" on this brew. So, $19.95 per bottle if 12 or more are ordered within the same time frame - say, a week.

Ok? Let me know!

:)

Mara, thank you! Such a generous offer!! :kiss43:

So all, we just definitely have to order within the same week's timeframe (or less). I can't order until 23rd of this month; less than 2 weeks away.

Looking through thread we have: Hearts (1FB), Blanche (1 FB), StacyK (2 FBs), JohnsonLisa (3 FBs), LV herself, Belle-ville, MrsChrissy (1FB), CycleKitten, myself (1 FB min)

Did I miss anyone? If I have your name and #s here from thread and you want to opt out - no worries, just post in thread for changes.

I'll update this post when others post the # of FBs and also the date they can order. And I'll add/remove any names to help organize and get us to the 12 bottle minimum, which we can do easily if all those that are in can be in at the same time.

Is later this month ok for everyone? Last week of Feb? (I know originally we were thinking later; but earlier is AWESOME). Please let me know about timing and #s so we can get the party started! :purr:

Edited by Beach Goddess

If Mara just wants a reservation within the same week, we can do that here. I'm not sure if she needs payment all at the same time (just like PEs are paid for at different times but reserved all at the same time). Mara, can you confirm? Cutting to the chase, I can pay now because I have it vs. later.

Hey Beach Goddess and everyone!

Yes, I have the ingredients on hand to make more.

I'll make you an offer: If we can put together enough people to commit to me being able to make at least 4 ounces at a time, that's 12 bottles, I will offer a 20% discount for your "party" on this brew. So, $19.95 per bottle if 12 or more are ordered within the same time frame - say, a week.

Ok? Let me know!

:)

I'd like 2 bottles please. :)

Party on!!

Thank You Mara. :)

Edited by StacyK

Hi mrschrissy!!!! Long time, good to see you back. I hope you do the Beach Bunny Musk that's one I regretfully missed out on.

Hi MDC!! I'm definitely going to do Beach Bunny soon, and I'll keep everyone updated.

Hi Mrs Chrissy :) waves..

Hi StacyK!!

Put me down for one bottle of LV's SP...I can pay end of Feb. Yay I cannot wait!!