Lady Victoria's Sweet Little Pussycat

This came today and like usual, totally not what I expected. I expected a Sweet Surrender type of smell but its so very different. This is very ylang forward on me, followed by a coconut water (vs. milk) with a small amount of musk. I know this has to age more buts its very intriguing and yes, very sexy. Like you'd want to follow a lady wearing this as she walked down the street to see just what it is that she is wearing. It seems really light on me but a) it just arrived and B) most rolls on have been light on me lately. I think I am going to love this already. So glad I got a couple of bottles.

Hi Johnsonlisa, I haven't sniffed Sweet Surrender (I had tried LV's sweet pussycat prior); but I know that both of mine were aged before my first sniff as one was from a sniffie (it was so very , omg good); then FB via trade thread.

It wears close to the skin on me too, much like a good musk (aka the original coty skin musk but less throw), but the original coty skin musk doesn't have the cream, sugar yummyness.

Like sex on the beach, with cake and some type of light frothy frosting or something... but better, and not as slutty as it sounds - haha. I haven't slathered yet since I didn't know if there would be a re-brew, but plan on slathering soon bc the scent is amazing.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Came in today and decided to apply to my wrist and OMG.

Im going to work out now so i'll give a full review review when I get back.

I want moreee!

I'm so nmad I didn't order another bottle ;-;

Okay really heading to the gym now.

Edited by Curiousnose

Okay so initial reaction when smelling this in the bottle was that it sort of had a plastic-y scent to it, but I now know the only way one can really tell how it smells is by wearing it, so I rolled a little onto my wrist. Omg the ylang ylang is one of the first notes that pop out when I sniffed my wrist, but it wasn't off putting. After it dried and mellowed for a sec, just wow! I can still smell the ylang ylang but it now has a sweet smell to it!! It just smells so good! I'm waiting for the coconut to pop out, but even if it doesn't I won't mind lol. Just brings me back to the time I was in Hawaii and just sipping my mai tai on the beach as I watched the waves come in.

There is something quite sexy about this scent as well, but I just can't accurately describe exactly how sexy this is!!

Edited by Curiousnose

Oh man, I have been so busy lately and while I've been peeking at the NR PE section every few days, I didn't check this thread. So sorry to be so flaky! I'm going to post in the nr thread to make sure I can get my bottle. Sorry girls!!

• 2 weeks later...

All hail Lady Victoria & Potion Master Mara!!

This has become my every day to go perfume!

I think I may even like it a little more the GOTBM ( which I have come to really love and adore)!

It just blends in so well with my chemistry which is awesome!

I can also finally smell the coconut!
Just love everything about this bottle and so happy I can get mi hands on a second one!
For sure everyone should have this in their arsenal !

Got my bottle today and tried it ASAP. (Actually USPS hasn't updated the tracking and I didn't put anything in hoping it was in the mailbox... And it was!!)

At first the ylang is really strong but within like 5 minutes it has softened and blended perfectly!! It's now just a floral note. There's definitely some soft coconut in there. I'm liking it so far :)

• 2 weeks later...

Now that I'm finally able to experience this one...it's mostly coconut musk on me with a little floral whisper on top; I appreciate how it's soft and sheer, really fitting for hot weather, I imagine. A really smooth skin scent which is good for any time of day or even any time of year - I can see why so many love it as their go-to scent.

Bang is a popular choice. If it can handle Bang it can definately cover SS4W. They are close. Bang is SS4W with cops & an extra splash of EST.

If you go back up the thread, past all the rebrew chatter, you'll find comments on phero pairings amoung other things :lol:

Edited by StacyK

• 2 weeks later...

I'm loving some bang with this today, I feel great despite some crazy life circumstances and the hubby has been really attentive, said I smell like the beach, and continues to paw at me.

Review for March '16 Ed

This brew is smooth and sleek in the "Sweet Pussy" tradition. I get a lot more suntan oil off this than the original brew. By comparison the 1st brew is creamier to my nose.

On my skin, this is smooth soft sun tan oil. A whiff of the Ylang reminds me it's there. There's a soft sweet finish at the end. But, I do miss that creamier finish. I like this. Plays more as a variant of SLP on me. I doesn't matter because it works and I like it.

"Hot Fun In The Summertime!"

That's what this smells like to me. :relaxing:

Edited by StacyK

I've been wearing this a lot lately! This pussy is just as divine as the original! I kinda want one boosted with Gotcha

It totally screams "Gotcha"!

• 2 weeks later...

Wore this today for the first time. I completely understand why so many love this one! This is YUMMY! I cannot stop huffing my wrists. It reminds me of sitting on a beach on a hot day in the summer. It creamy coconut musk scent with this hint of floral but zero pointy floral notes. Here is the image I keep getting: I'm sitting on a beach on a super hot dayw and I used coconut suntan oil but it was applied quite awhile ago so it's blended and more of a creamy coconut skin musk now. I also wore a perfume that's blended in too and I'm eating or have a sugary, creamy treat nearby. It's so good! Perfect Summer scent but I could see this being a great scent to wear in the Winter to chase away the winter blues.

• 1 month later...

Finally got to try Lady V's famous P :P It's lovely and sexy and I heart the ylang-ylang peeking out around the coconut. I do wish it weren't quite so sheer, but that's what slathering is for. I have a few UNs I'm going to have fun mixing with this!

Edited by Witty Kitty

• 2 weeks later...

I don't have Bang yet, but I'm getting it w my next order and will definitely use with this! :D In the meantime, I wore this out tonight with some LFM and cops in my cleavage (in the form of my homemade coconutty "OCCO Coco," hee hee) and that went over VERY well. Men were taking second (and third) glances and those I was in conversation with were making heavy, entranced eye contact. I also loved catching whiffs of the ylang-ylang and coconut on myself throughout the night. The scent + LFM + cops were just really making me feel gorgeous. :Sexy:

Edited by Witty Kitty

I don't have Bang yet, but I'm getting it w my next order and will definitely use with this! :D In the meantime, I wore this out tonight with some LFM and cops in my cleavage (in the form of my homemade coconutty "OCCO Coco," hee hee) and that went over VERY well. Men were taking second (and third) glances and those I was in conversation with were making heavy, entranced eye contact. I also loved catching whiffs of the ylang-ylang and coconut on myself throughout the night. The scent + LFM + cops were just really making me feel gorgeous. :Sexy:

I can't remember if I've tried this with LFM! My new favorite phero is Gotcha! I think I need a gallon of Gotcha or this boosted. All my pussy stuff is either Bang!-Ed or LFM/LFN. Gotcha is a whole new world for me! I'm curious to see how the pussy plays with Gotcha!

• 3 weeks later...

I really got put off trying this because of the coconut and sweetness of the description. I don't like anything too sweet and coconut os often too much. However I tried the sample of this and was instantly addicted. It's stunning and I've ordered a full bottle! The only drawback is that it doesn't project well enough. Others have described it as sheer. It's so good that it's a shame it isn't amped up a bit.

Lady V, again, I adore this scent! By itself, plus it's also been a repeat cover for BANG for me (I've happily posted my results in the BANG UN thread), and I've also used it a second time with LFM, for when I wanted a different type of sexiness. It's so versatile for phero-pairing. LOVE! :purr:

Edited by Witty Kitty

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Wore this all day yesterday and refreshed last night. I'm currently performing at a venue near a beach so this is a perfect choice. Added a little ss4W at night. The first man I encountered was down wind and said " omg who smells so amazing?" He walks up to me, sticks his face in my neck and states "it's you, what is that?" He totally picked out the coconut too.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Clearly I've lost my mind as I'm reading thorugh PE's from years ago that are long devoured and/or spilled on sheets that later caught on fire. But I want this one. Sounds perfect in every way.

• 3 weeks later...

So there's that song, Institutionalized, that says "I'm not crazy, you're the one that's crazy!" Just keep it playing in the background for a bit....

I had to buy this one from the reviews alone. Especially Lady V's, duh. But when I put it on for the first time tonight, it didn't smell special, it was "just okay." I could be having an off week in general, or my new goodies had a terrible and exhausting journey getting here because both Oatmeal Fairycake and Sugared Homeycomb arrived also smelling "just okay." I keep telling myself, "travel shock is for real, dog," but I don't listen.

Anywho, two hours later, I kept getting whiffs of something amazing. I was almost scared to sniff my wrists, what if it wasn't me? But it is! Here's the "I'm not crazy part," I'm smelling something smoky. Not like smoking hot, like me, but smoky like a bit af Allumette. Is it the Musk? It smells amazing. I'm going to rub some on my palms and put it in my hair and see what happens.

Always let your bottles settle from their travels and shake before you apply. Shaking the Fairy Cakes is really a must. Also, yes another week may be better chemically for you. When I am unsure, I let everything sit a week or month then retry.

Edited by StacyK

Always let your bottles settle from their travels and shake before you apply. Shaking the Fairy Cakes is really a must. Also, yes another week may be better chemically for you. When I am unsure, I let everything sit a week or month then retry.

I know you must be telling the truth, you've never lied to me before. Why oh why do I need to learn everything the hard way?!

I just realized, I must've been craving something like this from my very first (or second) LPMP order. I always have 4 oz bottles of ylang ylang on hand because I put a little in all store bought and homemade lotions so that my "natural" skin scent is consistantly "me." I haven't done it with any other LP perfume, but when I got my spray of Compromising Positions, I put 30 drops of ylang ylang in! Currently wearing both and it's perfect.

• 2 years later...

This is great- coconut, vanilla, and ylang all perfectly blended. This is like Sensual Harmony in a floaty white sundress at the beach.  A little lower key and more flirty. 

there’s also a just-showered, almost humid feel to this- like clean skin.  The musk maybe? Even though it’s not a fresh or traditionally “clean” scent, when I put this on It reminds me of just getting out the shower and putting on lotion on a beach vacation in a fancy hotel.