New and ready to jump in

saffron23

Hi everyone, I've been creeping around the forum since the beginning of May and I'm ready to jump in to the community. With a few orders and trades with the great forum members here I'm well on my way to becoming a full-fledged LPMP addict.

I'm completely new to using pheros but I'm definitely a huge fan of the selfies I get when I wear Levitation!

I had some questions about using the pheros, I understand the basics as well as the best forms for different pheros (oil vs spray) so my question has more to do with intent. Basics on me: I'm 33, very outgoing and social when around friends, more reserved and observant in new social situations.

There's a guy I'm interested in and I want to use pheros to increase our connection. We have had some good interactions(without any pheros) and I would just like to enhance/influence what seems to be a mutual attraction. I would like to know which phero(s) you recommend to use to increase attraction without a blatantly sexual intent. I'm looking to deepen our rapport more than end up getting it on(not that I would necessarily mind that eventually lol) I'd just like to tip the scales in my favour. I want to appear fun, approachable/attractive but not overly sexual. I hope this made sense and look forward to your advice.

Pheros/Phero enhanced scents I currently have(some are just samples):

sprays of: Levitation, SS4W, Popularity Potion, heart&souls

rollons: cougar potion, cuddle bunny 2009 Lumina, LAM(spicy brown, buttercream peach), BAM(buttercream peach), Dance of Passion, Mayberry, OCCO(ambrosia 2013), phero girl, seer, sneaky clean, TMI

Thanks Molls, tyvey, & SpriteLeigh for your suggestions. Can I wear Heart&Soul with SS4W? Also what are the best application points when using the sprays? Can you spray one phero on top of the other, or is it best to keep them separate?

Welcome Saffron!! I'm still quite new to the pheros here as well but what I've learned from the ladies and from experience as well is that you may want to just try them one at a time at first. That way you will be able to tell which ones work for you and which don't. When you blend them together, it starts to get confusing because you can't be sure which worked: this one or that one. I know because I've been there. SS4W and Cougar have worked great for me and by themselves I've seen some noticeable hits (and I tend to be rather oblivious).

I'll be interested on the spraying on top of each or around each other... I still have questions about that too.

They are complex blends expertly crafted for specific, different purposes and each very specifically intended to be used on its own. Wearing more than one is like taking a complete steak dinner and a chocolate cake that someone else made, and thinking you can produce a more delicious result by throwing them into a blender together. This isn't a tyvey hang up-- Mara has repeatedly given the same advice if I may invoke her
I would test it solo before adding anything else. If you add another mix it screws up the ratio of the pheromones that have been blended for a very specific vibe.
I'm going to get a tattoo on my forehead that says "DON'T MIX PHERO BLENDS ANY MORE THAN YOU WOULD CHOP UP A REMBRANDT AND A PICASSO AND PASTE THE PIECES TOGETHER RANDOMLY TO MAKE A COLLAGE. THE EXPERTS HAVE ALREADY DONE THE BLENDING FOR YOU. IF YOU HAVE TO ASK ABOUT MIXING, YOU'RE NOT AN EXPERT" :D
Edited by tyvey

^^^^^^^^^ This exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome Saffron! I agree with the suggestions given. If your guy is alpha, you will probably get a lot of mileage out of CB. I'd also try Bang! It's a variation of SS4W with cops. You're already off to a great start with your samples!

Tyvey, probably the one that might not apply to would be Topper, correct? That one is made to enhance the pheros you are wearing and will add a sparkly, party, happy feel and would be considered ok to layer? I didn't see that one in Saffron's list but I'm sure she's heard of it or will soon and thought I'd ask.

Topper is specifically created to "top" most of the blends, so yes, I think Topper would be the exception. But, Tyvey is absolutely, 100% correct!!

Welcome out of creepdom :lol: ...welcome to the adventure,I see you are well on your way :) ...I'm a huge fan of most every phero blend here,the only way to know what works for you is to experiment,you know, the fun stuff :D ...totally agree with one complex blend at a time,they were designed that way,by experts !!!

Hey Saffron, welcome to the ranks!

I'd agree that Cuddle Bunny & Super Sexy are well-suited to your purposes. Heart & Soul, too, (especially if you wear it with a little bit of cops) would work well, too. I love Perfect Match - again, with cops it works even better. Gotcha! is great - it lends a happy, cozy, affectionate, chatty kind of vibe, and it definitely leans toward being sexual without being overt.

I agree with Tyvey about mixing the complex phero blends, though. I would never mix, say, Gotcha! and Super Sexy, or Popularity Potion with Heart & Soul. When you do stuff like that, there's just no way to know what impression you'll be making on people. The pheros here are so well-crafted, there's virtually no need to mix the complex ones up. You'll always be able to find one that'll suit your purposes. The one exception is Topper, which is made to enhance other blends. (And man, does it work!).

Have fun! :D

Welcome, Saffron! I will add, although it's been said all over the forum so many times, that you will get best results if you test one phero blend at a time, for at least a few days in a row. When I first started, I tried CB one day, SS4W the next, then BI the next! Couldn't figure out which way was up!! Now I am very methodical, pick a blend and start small, one stripe or spray and see what happens. Next day maybe 2 stripes or 2 sprays, and so on.

At the beginning, you might even consider foregoing the Topper, until you know how different blends work for you.

Good luck, and enjoy!!

Thanks everyone for the great advice, message received, lol, no mixing, I'll start trying them out alone for a couple days each. I'll Keep you posted on the results! So excited, since I started wearing LP scents I feel much more upbeat even the non-phero blends, so happy I found them and all of you! BTW wore the sample of cougar for the first time today...completely in love with this one! It's such a soft sweet scent, I can't help but smell myself lol.

Welcome. You have a nice collection already. The advice given by Molls, dolly and pretty much everyone is accurate.You should try the Pheros you have out. Go easy,one at a time. In my experiences the SS4W, Cougar & LAM are great attention getters, meaning if you have his eye a bit now you will most likely amp that attention. BAM & cuddle bunny IMO are more up close conversing . YOU also want to know how the pheros work on you..what do you like..start there. I love the way I feel when I where CB Or LAM very different but they are great. My first try would be Sneaky Clean. How do you like it? Then is he at all a responder? If your planning another Phero purchase I'd try Gotcha it's pretty unanimous that this is both an attention getter and lends itself to than open communicative cuddly sexy (it is Cop heavy) vibe.

You should check out the Are u a LAM OR BAM girl thread and the MARAS ROCKET FUEL threads. Dolly also has an awesome journal page on pheros for newbies I highly recommend it.

Good luck. Can't wait to hear your feedback.

Thanks StacyK, that's great advice, looks like I'll be doing some homework lol, so far with pheros I've only really noticed effects from the one in Levitation, I wore sneaky clean to a wedding reception, noticed mild hits but nothing really in the selfies department. Thanks again everyone for helping me out.

Hi Miss Saffron!

I like LAM for friendly and flirty. SS4W can be over the top FUN sometimes, but the upside is there's no cops to worry about!

This isn't a phero, but I reccomend Love Potion RED or Original Love Potion...Heck, it would be perfect to test Honeyed Love Potion with Gotcha!

Thanks lalaDinky, I love the sample I have of LP Red! Everyone can Popularity potion be used like Topper?

I wouldn't use Popularity Potion like Topper, if what you mean is to put it over other Pheros.

Thanks StacyK, that's great advice, looks like I'll be doing some homework lol, so far with pheros I've only really noticed effects from the one in Levitation, I wore sneaky clean to a wedding reception, noticed mild hits but nothing really in the selfies department. Thanks again everyone for helping me out.

For a wedding, from your selection I'd probably have gone Cougar, IMO it's a good social as well as sexy dazzler. LAM would have been a fun experiment, but a wedding is supposed to be about the bride. Pheros are sometimes a bit different on each individual. Gotcha (I know you don't have this) actually works on me the way Cougar is usually described LOL. I usually get a friendly chatty, social vibe from women too. I can get the dazzled daze, pupils dilated ect, from some men. I recently got the death stare from a woman while I was wearing LAM. Ah well that's the fun, the experimenting.

Really check out Dolly's journal page and threads before you start mixing.

Edited by StacyK

Thanks Stacyk, I think I'll have to try out Gotcha! lol, add another to the growing list, is it normal to love every single scent you try? Because so far I really haven't found one I don't like, even some I initially thought I didn't like I have tried again and are now favorites!

I can't think of any scents I've tried yet that aren't just amazing. I can only think of less than a handful of standard perfumes that I like. Thanks to LPMP, I've gained a whole collection in a short amount of time that I just adore. There's a fragrance for every mood and every season. You are going to have so much fun finding out what you like and every month will bring new surprises as well!! Welcome to the addiction!! :D

Thanks StoremyWhether, I can already see this heading into a full fledged obsession, before I found LPMP I had very few fragrances and rarely wore perfume, now I can't imagine leaving the house without a scent (or 12!) on lol. I love how complex each scent is and how they can change throughout the day, and especially how well they can compliment each other.

Thanks Stacyk, I think I'll have to try out Gotcha! lol, add another to the growing list, is it normal to love every single scent you try? Because so far I really haven't found one I don't like, even some I initially thought I didn't like I have tried again and are now favorites!

I have had such a great experience with LP. I have discovered a whole new way of viewing fragrances and I've certainly become open to experimentation and retrying perfume elements I had previously written off. I have some favorites but I'm constantly discovering new faves as well.

Edited by StacyK

If your planning another Phero purchase I'd try Gotcha it's pretty unanimous that this is both an attention getter and lends itself to than open communicative cuddly sexy (it is Cop heavy) vibe.

FYI.....Gotcha is not cop-heavy. It has only a teensy bit, just like Cougar.

FYI.....Gotcha is not cop-heavy. It has only a teensy bit, just like Cougar.

Sorry, "cop heavy" is not the right term. Gotcha contains cops so you'll want a nice cover scent IMO.

It's a great phero blend.

I've got unscented and scented Gotcha. I'd have to say that there's pretty much no scent of cops to me in that blend... much like Cougar. I had others say you could spray with no problems and I'd have to agree. You must be very sensitive to cops, Stacy!!

Thanks again for the welcomes/input everyone I have a sample of honeyed love potion with Gotcha, on order lol. I have another question: I love Levitation with it's Open Windows and DHEAS can I wear it with OCCO if I wanted to add some cops to the phero mix?

Thanks again for the welcomes/input everyone I have a sample of honeyed love potion with Gotcha, on order lol. I have another question: I love Levitation with it's Open Windows and DHEAS can I wear it with OCCO if I wanted to add some cops to the phero mix?

I have personally had good results using cops with Open Windows.

I've got unscented and scented Gotcha. I'd have to say that there's pretty much no scent of cops to me in that blend... much like Cougar. I had others say you could spray with no problems and I'd have to agree. You must be very sensitive to cops, Stacy!!

:yeahthat: ... I get no cops smell from my spray or oil :)

So sorry all, Let me say I love Gotcha that's why I recommend it and it seems apropos here.

it's not cop heavy.

Gotcha doesn't have a lot of cops, but I find it a bit smelly so I recommend a good cover scent.

It is as effective as a higher cop product.

Saffron.. if I have not mentioned it already, Dolly has an awesome journal page titled Pheros For Newbies. Its a must read. check it out. Just find her in the Journals section.

Edited by StacyK