Does a-nol make you sleepy?

I wanted to be super productive yesterday with my sewing and thought a-nol would be perfect to put me into a happy mood to do my thing...... except I ended up feeling VERY lethargic and wanting to just sleep. Is this a common reaction to over-doing the a-nol? I started off with a little Elevation Potion when I woke up then sprayed quite a decent amount of Blissfull Caress when I got ready to work thinking it would put me in a good mood...... but I ended up feeling very tired.

comments? did I goof up?

Sounds like OD. The one and only time I've OD'd on a-nol, I was out-of-control hyper for an hour or so and then crashed HARD - felt as though I'd been run over slowly with a steamroller - laid on a sofa semi-asleep, moaning, with a very unpleasant dazed/hit-on-the-head-with-a-frying-pan sensation for like six hours.

Edited by tyvey

Hmm I can say that I didn't get hyper, but yeah crashed hard. Not unpleasant, just a very very drowsy/sleepy sensation.

That said I've DOUSESD myself in the past with WAY WAY more LACE, and didn't get this same reaction at all. Just loopy and hyper.

Does that mean a-nol on its own puts me to sleep if I OD, but for some odd reason when in combo in LACE it doesn't have the same effect?

Edited by maiea

I've had several crashes like this with a-nol . Its just like giving a toddler too much sugar . First its happy perky funny , and a few hours later I feel like someone shot me with a tranquilizer gun. Maybe the EST in Lace buffers it a bit ? Also , I read that different molecules disperse at different rates , based on the weight of the molecules , which makes sense . A-nol disburses rather quickly , hence the high/low - just like sugar .

^^ What goes up must come down....I have not had a crash , but I do feel like sometimes LAM gives me this vibrating feel. I have not had this with lace .

When I need to get a lot of things done I put on dominance, and Its like I'm on fire, I get everything I need to get accomplished and more.

^^ Yes! it's my secret power potion. For work outs too! No crashes either.

Edited by StacyK

For some reason A-nol definitely seems to make me tired, even in small doses. I usually avoid wearing it, but when I crave a fragrance that contains it I wear it behind my neck or on top of my head so I don't breathe it directly in. I can't say anyone I have worn it around complained of sleepiness, just me.

• 2 months later...

I am crashing hard from it today.

I know this thread is a bit old ... but after a few days of playing with this - not quite ready to review it yet, it seems to be messing with my sympathetic nervous system. Overdid day 1, needed a Xanax that didn't help but crashed hard later, day two I was productive, took a day off and today the nervous leg thing came back, I've crashed and it probably is an odd coincidence but my lip is twitching out of control.

Less will be more for me with this one I think. Bummer. It's in an LP that I already love :-(

I hope this never happens to me! I had no idea that you could crash from A-nol. Is there a way to recover from crashing if you do? Or do you just have to ride it out?

IMO you can crash from most if the pheros/phero blends.

If you overdose or overuse. Overuse as in using constantly day after day.

I had a Cougar crash and learned my lesson, it is all in how I use it ( how much & how frequently).

A'nol is easy to OD on. Just remember with A'nol what goes up must come down. In some OD cases it can just have a straight out downer effect. I've found best way to recover is to have a few phero free days and observe your dosages and frequency.

If you're having problems with pheromone crashes, this could be a sign of some underlying health issue or vitamin deficiency (B in my experience). Take a break, figure out what's going on with you & also try increasing your water intake when you you're using pheromones. You never know what can throw things off, you know?

Hi StacyK!

Now I do have my phero free days. :) I guess fortunately or unfortunately I rarely get self effects. (outside of the wacky delayed cops reaction) BUT my first real selfie came last week and this week from testing Levitation! I am so excited because I am hooked on that self effect!

So far I am trying to carefully observe my dosing and usage in finding what works and I don't think I have OD'd on any LPMP blends.

Thank you for sharing the tips and I will keep that in mind because I don't want to ever crash. I usually have several days phero free each week and I try to juxtapose the blends that I am testing. If I test a social this week I will try a social sexual with different mones next week.

IMO you can crash from most if the pheros/phero blends.
If you overdose or overuse. Overuse as in using constantly day after day.
I had a Cougar crash and learned my lesson, it is all in how I use it ( how much & how frequently).
A'nol is easy to OD on. Just remember with A'nol what goes up must come down. In some OD cases it can just have a straight out downer effect. I've found best way to recover is to have a few phero free days and observe your dosages and frequency.

Wow Beccah...that is good to know. I actually try to stay up on my diet, vits etc. I do take a Bcomplex and I have taken B-12 shots before. And this is really cool, I do try to drink half my weight in ounces of water each day. Except on the days I am wearing Levitation and I drink a glass of wine! :smiley-laughing024:

If you're having problems with pheromone crashes, this could be a sign of some underlying health issue or vitamin deficiency (B in my experience). Take a break, figure out what's going on with you & also try increasing your water intake when you you're using pheromones. You never know what can throw things off, you know?