Maraaaaaaaa!!!! You outdid yourself with this, thank you SOOOOOO much. It's like you got in my head!

Colour (impression, not oil) :definitely PINK!

The first hit is intensely carnation-y but then it quickly rounds out to include the sweet, pink, turkish delight type rose, not an invasive rose but warm and smooth, the patchouli, being a white patchouli sits in the background just keeping it all together, and the marshmallows sweeten it but not to the point of overshadowing the carnation. The cops aren't really detectable. I wanted something I could wear that had cops, but definitely wouldn't worry about having to let dry, over applying etc. So this has 3 drops.

What I thought of picking the notes... expensive pink silk-satin knickers (no polyester here thank you!), warm skin underneath, and then when I smelled it a pink and white belly dancing costume trimmed in gold came to mind, this is no grannyish floral, it's a little exotic, still fun, sexy and I think it works perfectly for me. It makes me think of Lady V's Panther, you may feel differently but in my head, I'd group them in the same family. It says to me; I'm a grown up woman, I know what I want, I'm no pushover, and I might give you a cheeky, flirty look across wherever I happen to be, because I love a bit of sexual tension.

All in all, it's perfect. Thank you Mara! :stars188::love577::stars188:

• 2 weeks later...

Yay! I got my Butterfly Bait! This smells very girlie and fem. I get lots of dainty rose with a powdery type vibe to it. I def get the sexy pink satin panties -sweet girl with a naughty side. I think this will get a lot wear from me.. I ADORE rose scents.

I'm confused tho- does this have cops in it? Or was that just Mel's bottle? Either way I'm a happy girl!

• 2 weeks later...

This smells spicy to me for some reason. Like cinnamon spicy. I got a cops add in, so I don't know if that has changed the scent somewhat. I am going to try and retest in a couple of days, it could be that it is in shock from traveling with me to work. My language alone probably shocked the shit out of it.

I get no other note other than this spicy flower. Is carnation spicy?

• 2 weeks later...

Errr I'm quite sure someone asked this and it was answered already but i cant find it-- do ALL of these have cops or only c-Mel's?

In any case-- the first instant this is on wet, the carnation is light, bright and lovely, very recognizable, really leaps off your skin. After a few moments the whole thing becomes a bit piercing. After about an hour, it dries down soft and powdery and reminds me most of jacks rose.

I suspect this one is a little travel shocked and will see how it does in a few.