New Releases for JULY 2013

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, Katz THIS is what you see LOL

But he's lit reaaaaly well in the films though...

the signature under my posts. You must have them hidden... go to top right corner > click "raq on" menu > click "manage ignore preferences" > UNcheck "Ignore all signatures when reading topics and personal messages"

I'm adding to it now!

YOU GUYS!!!

The soundtrack for my scribing sessions has been Bond songs and I've come to the following conclusion.

My favorite "classic" era (1960s-70s) song - and there were so many great ones, but this melody is instantly iconic:

http://youtu.be/YR9N947b3F0

My favorite "modern" era (1980s-present) song - it has all the classic elements while also utilizing modern touches, and Shirley Manson's voice = brilliant:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPxGhCzPI-4

I LOVED Garbage's "World is Not Enough"!!!

(But I have to admit I like Duran Duran so........ View to a Kill. *cheers*)

I LOVED Garbage's "World is Not Enough"!!!

(But I have to admit I like Duran Duran so........ View to a Kill. *cheers*)

ooh.. forgot about "the world is not enough" good one.

But.. I'm with Luna 60s & 70s are a class of their own. Of course that's not strictly related to Bond themes IMO.

I'm going to watch Skyfall now.. then maybe an oldie off my Connery DVD.

Sending some Scribe vibes to Luna! :purr:

Edited by StacyK

^^...LOL... a little around the ears.. most British boys have big ears. But really that looks more like his Red Head little cousin.

Quince says that's only if they're related to the royals. :P

That was not directed at you, dear, but rather my Twin who was scolding me for not living up to my rock'n roll standards.

I know - I was taking quotes out of context in jest but I know I am telling you the obvious - hopefully you chuckled as was the intent but as long as you were not offended I live to fight another day!

wow....just did an image search and I NEVER thought I would have thought to myself that Sean Connery is a dead ringer for my dad:

sean-connery-wenn-balding-celebs-899989_

go dad go!

And now that I will never be able to fantasize about Sean Connery young or old again without it getting REALLY WEIRD, I give to you, this:

-seanconnery-.jpg

which makes it even more awesome because if Old Sean Connery is my dad, then yeah, he was totally wearing this when nailing mom! I would say it explains a lot but actually it just raises more questions.

Edited by MissHazel

Was this the male version of Barbarella? I'm speechless....

the wiki is kind of interesting-- it was Connery's second movie after James Bond, and the director basically got to do whatever he wanted because he'd just done Deliverance.

I'd never heard of it before today.

I sincerely wish I had never heard of it much less seen it. :fright04238:

well, shooo, if any fantasies of Sean Connery had to be ruined for me, you just know I had to ruin it for all of you :)

Good luck seeing him now without envisioning a really badly-fitting red speedo with red suspenders and thigh-high booties ;D

See you all are so young...my late-night TV viewing world was never the same after watching Zardoz as a child.

See you all are so young...my late-night TV viewing world was never the same after watching Zardoz as a child.

Lol...Yes :D

Edited by StacyK

My late night viewing consisted of Love Boat and Fantasy Island and CHIPS and that ambulance show that came on after it.

Emergency? ^^^

Yes! The darker haired dude was my first celebrity crush. LOL

^^ oh God yes, me too. My BFF at the time introduced me to the show and I totally fell in love with Johnny Gage... Ahhh lol

Ive never met a paramedic that looked like him.. ah well.

My late night viewing consisted of Love Boat and Fantasy Island and CHIPS and that ambulance show that came on after it.

And just who would be the eye candy on those shows?? (which i watched too) Gopher? Issac? Captain Stubing? my first celebrity crush was TATU LOL

Edited by Raq On

-seanconnery-.jpg

which makes it even more awesome because if Old Sean Connery is my dad, then yeah, he was totally wearing this when nailing mom! I would say it explains a lot but actually it just raises more questions.

I LOVE SEAN CONNERY, I LOVE ZARDOZ, AND I LOVE SEAN CONNERY IN THAT OUTFIT. I want to dress Mr. Matt in that outfit. And get nailed.

:2403: :2403: :2403: :2403: :2403: :2403: I bow in awe of your heritage, MissHazel. *gigglesnort*

And just who would be the eye candy on those shows?? (which i watched too) Gopher? Issac? Captain Stubing? my first celebrity crush was TATU LOL

No the dark haired guy on Emergency. Johhny Gage StacyK said his name was.

^^^ Yes ... that's him. He was dreamy.

Tall Dark and Handsome.. literally :purr:

Edited by StacyK

Dude, when you see what I did, you'll understand why it took me so long.

I am really looking forward to these and I can tell it is going to be something really special this time.

I'm seriously considering a FB set and making my own custom 007 rack for it.

Which means I'm heading to Michaels soon Lol

Edited by StacyK

Randy Mantooth was Gage.

Even better. I never knew his name as I was about 3 when I fell for him. LOL. But then he came on a soap I watched when I was a pre-teen and I got all excited remembering my first crush. I think it was Loving.

Even better. I never knew his name as I was about 3 when I fell for him. LOL. But then he came on a soap I watched when I was a pre-teen and I got all excited remembering my first crush. I think it was Loving.

Yep he was on Loving then other Soaps later lol

Ok ha.. he was in a couple of episodes of Battlestar Galactica ( Orig) I remember getting excited b/c it was Jonny Gage ( that's how I'll always & forever remember him) . I never really watch soaps I caught a few Loving.. lol it was on when I was in school.

.. why do I know this. :D

Edited by StacyK

I'm seriously considering a FB set and making my own custom 007 rack for it.

Which means I'm heading to Michaels soon Lol

Haha - I love it!!