New Releases for JULY 2013

OMG :blushing:

Sorry Mara and the troops :(

In all my excitement I forgot to say

Kudos Mara and LPMP gang !!

quite possibly one of the BEST series EVER !!!

:congrats::thank-you::blow-kiss::Mara_makin_Magick:

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:smiley-laughing024: That's a perfect avi!!

I made a new avatar in honor of this month's NRs.

Awwwww -- so cute!!!! Brava, Dinky! :thumb_up11:

Only for you my dearest LunaChick,or should I say, Julian Lune :lol: would I persevere through the frustrations of eight disconnects,and an hour of slow loading pages with my dying browser...and it was worth every single second ...from the increasingly parched martini's at Flemings to the grand finale of Double 0's reveal,I savored every syllable ...your bestest fangirl,Calii :abfx:

OMG, Dinky, that is hysterical!!!!!!!!!

photo-11936.jpg?_r=1373863274

This is great!

Oh yes please Luna.. another installment.. I really enjoy your writing. :D

LOL, no...if I tell you guys the reference behind Pov you're all gonna groan and roll your eyes but I will if you really want me to.

What I imagined is that at some point Pov would meet O in Fleming's and ask him where Null was, had he been disappeared, and O would have said it's best to leave certain things alone. But Pov being Pov he wouldn't have listened, because Null is his only friend, and he and Kat (who would have said, "Rescue Null? You are so stupid!") would have gone off in search of him. Pov is very smart, he's just, like, the worst field agent ever.

I had insomnia on my trip - well okay I had too much to drink perhaps - and I read all of your descriptions on the couch under a comforter because I didn't want to wake anyone at 3am! I had to be alone and read everything. Halo text me as soon as they were ready but I had to physically get ready. I knew I had to do it alone in the dark under the covers lol. Very well done!!!

My favorite is the one about Double O. It had all my favorite elements - pink, killing people in a fit of jealousy and it celebrated the pussy!

Lol. You had me at pink paw.

So what happens next ? You have to continue the stories with next month's descriptions. I need to know what happens between Agent Xxx and Null. Does she kill him?? Does she get pregnant? Does Double O claw her down???

LOL, no...if I tell you guys the reference behind Pov you're all gonna groan and roll your eyes but I will if you really want me to.

Um, yes please?? Driving me crazy...

Lol. You had me at pink paw.

So what happens next ? You have to continue the stories with next month's descriptions. I need to know what happens between Agent Xxx and Null. Does she kill him?? Does she get pregnant? Does Double O claw her down???

As far as Agent XXX, Null doesn't manage to talk her out of joining the convent, but I have a feeling Pov and Kat would probably go and ask her to help them rescue Null. XXX would likely find this a good idea and probably say, "If Null belongs to anyone it is me, the sexiest spy on seven continents!"

To which Kat would reply, "Feh!"

And XXX would say, "Didn't anyone tell you the 90s are over?"

...and then Pov would have to break up the beatdown. "Ladies please, we must be directing our violence at Seven!"

"That pussy will be whipped!" Kat declares.

XXX rolls her eyes, fluffs her hair, and strides out, slinky even in a nun's attire. Pov watches her, stunned, until Kat slaps his face.

"Put your eyes back in your stupid head and let's go."

:D

Um, yes please?? Driving me crazy...

Okay I'll spoiler-tag it just in case.

Pov is my Trevor reference...back when he was first scoring films and didn't know all the scripting terminology. he was discussing a script with a director and asked who Agent POV was, because he kept seeing him mentioned throughout the script. The director laughed and explained that POV means "point of view." Ever since then I've wanted to write an Agent POV character.

Loving the conversations here ladies, I must admit I love Bond....... I have every Bond filmed ever made !!!!! as to a favourite its between Pierce and Daniel..

So Hot but in different ways

Haha - that reminds me of something funny that happened while I was in Spain waaaay back in the day. I had an American friend whose Spanish was awful. He was trying to say in Spanish that he needed to make a telephone call and was going to use the nearby payphone. Except he kept calling the phone booth the "empujad" so I did not understand what he meant until I looked over in the direction he was pointing to. I then had to inform him that empujad did not mean telephone booth. It meant "push" - as in push on the door of the telephone booth to open it. :lol:

Edited by quietguy

As far as Agent XXX, Null doesn't manage to talk her out of joining the convent, but I have a feeling Pov and Kat would probably go and ask her to help them rescue Null. XXX would likely find this a good idea and probably say, "If Null belongs to anyone it is me, the sexiest spy on seven continents!"

To which Kat would reply, "Feh!"

And XXX would say, "Didn't anyone tell you the 90s are over?"

...and then Pov would have to break up the beatdown. "Ladies please, we must be directing our violence at Seven!"

"That pussy will be whipped!" Kat declares.

XXX rolls her eyes, fluffs her hair, and strides out, slinky even in a nun's attire. Pov watches her, stunned, until Kat slaps his face.

"Put your eyes back in your stupid head and let's go."

:D

Pov is my Trevor reference...back when he was first scoring films and didn't know all the scripting terminology. he was discussing a script with a director and asked who Agent POV was, because he kept seeing him mentioned throughout the script. The director laughed and explained that POV means "point of view." Ever since then I've wanted to write an Agent POV character.

LOL!

*stalking the thread for today's episode!*

Aha! I knew it! (not the original story, but the verbage it came from) I had a sneeky feeling... :D Thanks Luna!

It wouldn't be me otherwise, right? :lol: