Ailsie

Hello everyone!

I just received my first purchase if Phero Girl. So excited...it is a beautiful, different scent. I was so happy to get the free samples...but even more one of the samples was Shadow Dance. When I read the description, I almost cried...everything happens for a reason. While Phero Girl is a beautiful scent, Shadow Dance is the embodiment of everything I am looking for and what I believe in! How amazing I received this sample! I am leaving for a trip with the special one in my life. It is a long distance relationship which I am waiting for the time to make it not so long distance...lol. Ordering Shadow Dance now!!! Thank you so much for another tool in my mystical arsenal!!! I love it!!!

Ailsie :hearts0425:

I just responded in the other thread...WELCOME!! Shadow Dance is beautiful.....you will love it!

Welcome!!! I think you'll probably find that happens quite a bit here. There is something so uplifting about Mara's scents... truly beautiful. So glad that you received something that can be so personal for you. I have a feeling this is just the beginning!!

Welcome to the forum.... and one of the most fantastic journeys you will ever know :hearts0425: