Goldie Fingers

Beccah

AD-GoldieFingers-LovePotion_1.jpg

Goldie Fingers

Magickal Meanings of Ingredients:

COCONUT ~ Protection, purification, receptivity.
LIME ~ Healing, love, protection.
CHERRY ~ Stimulates and attracts love,
attracts mate. Cheerfulness, good humor, mood elevator, divination.
WHIPPED CREAM ~ Nurturing, soothing, eases troubled relationships. Goddess energy.
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
CARAMELIZED SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck,
sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.
COPAL ~ Love, purification, cleansing.
FERMENTED ALCOHOLS (RUM) ~ Intoxicant, used as an offering or appeasement for Gods, used in love spells, and celebratory spells.

24 kt GOLD LEAF ~ Gold is masculine in energy and a representation of the sun. It's energy is projective and aggressive, and represents wealth and prosperity.

Right off of the sample wand it was a no go for me...on my skin it is so much better...

First I smell mostly lime and coconut...clean smelling. It reminds me of a pretty summery guest soap in someones beach house. Very refreshing.

THEN... the lime completely backs down and the vanilla or whipped cream takes over with something else lingering about. Maybe that is the rum but it doesn't really identify as rum or alcohol, just SOMETHING lickable. Could be caramelized sugar.

This is good. I look forward to a full slather test and a search for the cherry...

Haven't done a skin test yet, but on cold sniff it smells like lime popsicles and cherry slurpees. Kinda like cherry limeaid at Panera...

Trying it in my skin tomorrow.

I'm intrigued by the copal in this!

Delicious! Starts off all cherry limeade. Weird brief moment of fermented weirdness, then it backs down. 10 minutes in it starts getting creamy. I'll be back to describe long dry down. So far I love it!

Now at long dry down the edge that the copal gives it has died down. I am left with mildly fruity whipped cream heaven. It's soft and creamy but with some depth. I can see myself wearing this one a lot. Gorgeous.

Edited by halo0073

The color of this one is so pretty; Mara told me it was the result of the black cherry oil she used, and the gold flakes seem suspended within it (once you shake it up), I think it would meet Goldie's aesthetic standards. :D

Wet, this is like a cherry-lime rickey slushie, it's very tangy and cold. But the cherry and the lime are a combined quality to my nose. The copal comes out in a few minutes as sort of a lemony whisper. As it dries down the coconut and the whipped cream emerge, thick and smooth and it takes on a skin scent quality for me. It's yummy but on the subtle side.

from All That Glitters Is Cold: an Agent Null adventure

by Julian Lune

Agent Null possessed the ability of instantaneous waking, his eyes would snap open and his mind was crystalline. It was helpful when having to leave someone's bed without a fond farewell. In this case - possessing no reason to escape the opulent villa of Goldie Fingers - he rolled over in her massive soft bed and beheld in perfect focus upon the bedside table one sliced hard-boiled egg, sprinkled with truffle salt, upon a gilt-edged china plate, as well as a matching demitasse filled with a steaming beverage his nose informed him was Cafe Cubano.

"You remembered," he murmured to his hostess on the other side of the bed, who sat resplendent in a glittering bed jacket, propped up with an untold number of pillows, tucked into Egyptian cotton sheets and a velvet duvet. Her hair was artfully mussed and she spooned small amounts of a very intricately-prepared and beautifully-presented ice cream sundae into her red-gold lipped mouth.

"Of course, though I don't know why you would eat something so plain for breakfast. You know it's the most important meal of the day."

Null sat up and fluffed pillows for himself - the bed seemed to house dozens of the things. Fanciful golden creations of satin, lace, and chintz with tassels, beads and embroidery...he wondered why women developed such a fetish for pillows. He took a sip of the coffee: deep. rich and slightly sweet, and sighed pleasurably. "You, on the other hand, are devouring something utterly decadent, I see."

Goldie smiled. "I'm on vacation."

He picked up the plate with the egg and examined it. "Don't have any golden eggs, darling?"

She closed her eyes as she slowly sucked the 18 karat gold spoon, making an mmm sound as she swallowed. "Not until you can give me an orgasm better than this sundae."

Null grinned. "Well it's a good thing you gave me some protein, then."

Yay Luna!!! Love the continuation of Goldie.

*sigh* I hope mine will be coming soon. Can't wait to try these out. This one sounds AWESOME!!!

I want to be bffs with Goldie. I like her style

Totally. I want all her pillows, spoon and bedding.

This is delicious. Yesterday I tested this and I immediately thought of that cola- Hawaiian Punch! Testing again right now and wet it's all Hawaiian Punch on me then it becomes GOLD COCONUT SKIN. My skin is actually turning into gold! I don't get anything in between Hawaiian Punch or the gold coconut skin. I shall report as it dries down. I don't know if I want to eat or drink this, because my brain says Hawaiian punch: DRINK ME then 2 minutes later it says. COCONUT CREAM PIE : EAT ME NOW

Okay now I can smell the lime, which was starting to push through a bit, now it's there. It's weird because it comes out for a brief second in the first stage then goes away and in the middle somewhere it comes and stays for a bit but now it's moving towards the back.

Edited by LadyVictoria

Ooooh!!! First on, this was a blast of lime and coconut. A very foody coconut, no suntan lotion here. After a couple of minutes, the rum and cherry come out. (Can I get this in cocktail form? :lol:) Normally, i amp carmelized sugar almost to the point of burned, but not in this. It just warms the whole thing up a bit. and for once, the alcohol note doesn't make me smell like a lush!! I'm not sure what copal is or what is smells like, but i'm getting something lightly woody, lightly incensey that I'm guessing it that. Creamy, lovely, and light. smells like Tahiti!!

This is an unexpected love for me. This smelled like Hawaiian punch on application.... It's settled to limeade with a subtle hint of cherry and coconut. I want to drink this. JK- I won't. But these NRs are killing my bank account bc they are all soooooo good!

I really like so many notes in this, but my skin wants to turn the cherry into a hard candy thing that does not fade off well. The lime is a bit lime aide at first but mellows and I actually get along with this lime. I wish I got more of the creamy coco base like some here .. but alas it has not happened for me. ah Goldie, I need a rich friend. ;)

This is quite the morpher!

It starts with a blast of juicy lime/cherry tartness, which backs off so that the coconut and alcohol can take center stage. After the booziness wears off of the coconut, it starts growing really viscous and sweet. Lusciously creamy, delicious coconut pudding, like a Ted's Bakery's haupia pie --like Lady V said. The slight tartness of the lime comes back to compliment the heavy decadence, so it smells more like a coconut key lime pie. This is mouth-watering!

Delicious! Starts off all cherry limeade. Weird brief moment of fermented weirdness, then it backs down. 10 minutes in it starts getting creamy. I'll be back to describe long dry down. So far I love it!

Now at long dry down the edge that the copal gives it has died down. I am left with mildly fruity whipped cream heaven. It's soft and creamy but with some depth. I can see myself wearing this one a lot. Gorgeous.

Innnteresting! On my skin, the copal takes the finish to a harder, *almost* bitter quality after it's had time to float off the lime and creamy notes. I don't mind, it's kind of a creamy-with edge scent and a hint of fruit. Still, great for hot hot weather!

Wow, I agree with everyone about the chameleon-like quality of this scent. First sniff out of the vial I get a cherry lime drink with a generous shot of rum, I would very much like to try a drink like this, is it Friday yet?? :lol: Minutes on my skin it is taking on an evervescent quality, and the rum is backing off. Yes, definitely a fizzy, cherry lime concoction, and then after the dry down, it's like someone pours a little coconut milk into the drink, and tops it off with whipped cream.

Huh. Goldies a triscksy little minx, isn't she?!

At first run, I wasn't too sure on this one. It opens all lovely, slightly melted cherry lime slushee, and I like that part. Its so realistic,I can taste it, and see the condensation on the cup.

But then I got that "fermented weirdness" that Halo was talkin about, its...off somehow. But like her, it didn't last too long, maybe about 5 minutes. Strange 5 minutes though. I guess I'd describe that phase best as "sour", like dairy sour,not candy sour.

Luckily though, that leaves and the remaining scent is very pretty.

Soft and creamy lime(cherry took off on me), with Captain Morgan spices, and an extra deepness to it from the copal.

I VERY much enjoy the drydown phase of Goldie. Its delish.

Like Lala said, quite the morpher! Goldie has many facets to her,just like all of us awesome women! :)

Edited by cheeseburger79

Wet, this gave off such a chill just like metal!! Really cool. As its drying down the lime is pretty dominant, occasionally letscthe cherry join for that lime Rickey feel. I have a feeling this is one of those ones that is going to age well and merge/blend ever more.

I'm going to retry this in a few days. Worn it twice and it has a sharpe sour cherry and lime powdered candy smell to it--like sweet tarts. eventually it's not as sharp but some light whipped cream comes in. I don't get juicy or liquid fruit from this--just powdered sugar candy with some fruit flavoring in it.

hope it turns around and becomes what some of you are getting.

In the vial, this was very cherry lime-ade... but wet on my skin, it almost smelled like BPAL's Perversion - very husky coconut, with some booze. As it's drying down, I'm getting more of the vanilla whipped cream, with some lime.

I love how this morphs on my skin! It's starts off so lime-cherry -it reminds me of a slushy drink. The dry down is a cool coconut skin musk that smells "golden". It has a certain cold, metal/gold bar quality to it. I want to be golden tan, laying by the pool, drinking my rum slush while wearing this.

Edited by hearts

I tested Goldie Fingers this afternoon, but I think I'll have to test it again. Maybe too many perfumes up my nose to make a clear review.

So far, I get lots of lime. Lots and lots of cool-feeling lime. I'm not sure I detect any cherry, which is weird, 'cause normally at even the slightest hint of cherry - any kind of cherry except the cough-syrupy one - I get awfully excited. But no. No cherry for me! :( Maybe my little sample has travel shock? I *think* it settled down into something more than lime, but I couldn't say exactly what it is I'm smelling. But I also think my sniffer is kind of pooped-out, so I'm probably not getting an accurate picture of what this is supposed to be.

I'll test again & report back.

So far, this is cool, slushy-lime.

Eggers, I didn't get a lot of cherry scent either. When I wore it, while wet: it was very boozy lime. Smelled great! When it dried down, it was lime first, creamy coconut second. I'll have to pull this out again and see if I get anything new.

Interesting! I get no coconut in this one--it's the same limeaid with a touch of cherry right out of the bottle that some other people have mentioned, but then it goes very powdery on my skin almost immediately. It gets sweet, but it's an artificial sweetness, like Smarties candy. I am a little sad, because I loved the description and story line with this one, not to mention the gold leaf! And the way other people have experienced it sounds delicious--I'm looking for some more tropical summer scents for next year. But apparently my skin chemistry doesn't go well with this one.

I am wondering if fermented alcohol is maybe something for me to avoid--I had trouble with Pot of Gold, too, and that's a note they have in common.

I think from here on out I am just going to get the monthly sampler so I can try everything in a timely fashion! On the one hand, I am learning that some things seem consistently not to work for me (chocolate, maybe this fermented alcohol thing). On the other hand, free sniffies of things I would never have tried because I assumed they couldn't work for me have been great. So as soon as September rolls around, I'm getting a full set of whatever the August NRs turn out to be!

And--I will also get this out in a few weeks and try again. I've heard enough stories about things settling into something wonderful to know that I should try a few times before completely deciding against something. If I get a different experience, I'll report back.

Goldie Fingers: Fruit based scent w/copal notes. I can detect a mineral note from the 24 k gold flakes. The mineral/copal notes overwhelm everything else for me. I prefer this for a house fragrance.

• 2 weeks later...

WOW! This smells like a delicious rum beverage!

I would say colada but the lime makes it a pina colada with a spray of lime! :hubbahubba:

There's a little crab shack that we go to in North East MD where they serve their coladas with whipped cream and a cherry on top and THIS is SO THAT but with a sprinkle of lime. I wouldn't personally want to wear this scent but I wouldn't mind huffing this or...drinking it...if I believed that I could that is :D

I would totally load this in the oil warmer and make my whole house smell like JAMAICA! It reminds me of our trip to Jamaica for sure, lol. YUM for sure...now I'm thirsty for something frosty and sweet...

• 9 months later...

I can't tell if I like this or not. Lime always throws me... it doesn't matter what perfume it's in, I can never tell if I like a perfume or not if it has lime in it. I'm always leery for any citrus note, but for some reason lime scents always fall in that "I can't tell if I like it or not" category.

• 1 month later...

I love this scent, I was originally wary of it because of the lime, but this is just amazing! It's the perfect summery scent, it's fruity soda with a bit of coconut, I always want to recreate it as a drink when I wear it. I feel flirty and fun and just want to be lounging poolside. It's very long lasting as well.

• 8 months later...

I made my husband several trial vials of scents with pheros from Pheromas, and the "Goldie Fingers with Heart Throb" is the one he used up first - and is now requesting MORE ! YAY me !! I love this scent on him as well. I don't see any menfolk reviewing this LP but there you have it. On him, it smells....frankly it just smells divine. always thought I'd like only herbal, aquatic, or woodsy scents on him (for instance we both love Winter Wonderland on him) but then I quickly came to adore Dirty Old Man on him (pretty sweet) and this is definitely also sweet. But he's man enough for it by far !!! WINNNNNNNNNN. And can I just admit I like putting it on him, as my fingers end up smelling great afterwards...and then I smell great when we cuddle...well you get the picture.

Hearts, she said she made it with pheros from Pheromas, so it was something she put together herself. I would like to try that too. I think this would smell good on a guy, but I like it too much to share!

• 1 year later...

I bought this in the sale last year and saved it for this summer. I find this scent combo intriguing and different from anything else on the site. When I think of summer, I actually think of both lime and coconut. This is the perfect combination of the two. And no plastic coconut! Coconut can become plasticky on me, but not when mixed with cream. I picture a piece of key lime pie sprinkled with toasted coconut topped with whipped cream and cherry. I get lime, coconut, whipped cream, cherry…the whipped cream really stands out after a while. It’s also a little boozy. I am not sure what copal smells like, but it must be the final note I can’t place. I just really like it because it’s both lime and coconut. I think the sugar and vanilla are keeping the coconut from becoming plasticky on me. It pretty much stays the same from bottle application to drydown. Kind of a tart and boozy dessert.

• 3 years later...

Hubby's bottle is now 7 years old, and holy smokes this has aged well. A tiny whiff from simply unscrewing the bottle is very arousing to me. Getting a dab on my fingertips without even rolling the bottle ....omg.  Love anything coconut. This reminds me of a very syrupy version of the peach BAM. I'm smelling dirty honey in it which is not officially an ingredient. This has seriously become a sex bomb. Would love a rebrew !!!!