Katerina Suit

Beccah

AD-KatSuit_1.jpg

Katerina Suit

Be the very best kind of deep, dark and dangerous…don this kat suit and knock 'em dead with your bittersweet sex appeal! Four types of the darkest chocolate fudge are roughed up with a dash of leathery cured tobacco leaf, a drop of worn Russian leather and lascivious whispers of Arabian and Indian-sourced oud.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Magickal Meanings of Ingredients:

DARK CHOCOLATE ~ Lightens emotions, evokes feelings of love.
TOBACCO ~ Healing, purification, spiritualism. An ode to the Gods.
OUD (Agarwood) ~ Love,
aphrodisia, spirituality, health.
LEATHER ~ The musky scent of leather inspires feelings of lust, personal power, and provides a hint of danger.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I looked up Oud because I didn't know what that smells like. I've seen it described as mulch-like, woody, deep, full, sometimes more fecal/sometimes less fecal, sweet. So, with that said, I'm really interested to see how this will turn out on me because the only chocolate I've tried is in Velvet Kisses and it disappears very quickly. Sounds like it could be very interesting!!

This is the new realease I'm most drooling for! Have you had a chance to sniff Summer Dance? It's also got an OUD version... I *love* the way it works on me.

Alas, I don't have that one. :( How would you describe it? Is it an earthy scent? Can you kind of tell that's what it is? I'm thinking with the chocolate, it sounds really great. If the chocolate dies off like Velvet Kisses does, that could create a whole new scent. I'll either love it or list it. LOL

This is the new realease I'm most drooling for!

Yep! It's going to be drop-dead dark SEXAH! John-John has already given it his seal of approval.

I generally like Oud as a scent component it's a pretty versital resin. my concern is the 'leather' ive had Mixed reactions before.

I'm very interested to smell my trial.

Luna, if your still there.. do you think it wil be smokey or incensey smelling? I'm thinking its that or it could be more of a slick scent.

It may have a bit of an incense impression but not obviously so. The leather is not overpowering, there's just a bit of it in there. The focus is really on the dark chocolate.

ohh now I'm getting an idea. Im thinking i want this and Goldie Fingers..Lol probably should have done the full set. lol

With all the descriptions of oud, I'm getting really intrigued. Smokey, incensey... it could turn out lots of different ways. Can't wait to see how this one plays out on my skin!!!

I have decided I will include further excerpts from the appropriate story.

I would compare this to The Smoking Bun somewhat except it is darker and deeper and more mysterious; it's a worn soft leather with various scents deep in its folds and soooooo sexy, omg I've been huffing myself silly since I put it on. I have a warm glow in regards to my role in helping to come up with this one because I love it!

from Russian To Conclusions: an Agent Null adventure

by Julian Lune

Agent Null looked slightly askance at the clientele of La Bete Noire, it was a thoroughly Bohemian establishment to be sure, he just didn't expect so many types of activity would be occurring within its shabby walls. But Katerina had summoned him thus and he knew the price of ignoring such an invitation would be painful.

The air was thick with smoke and the smells of coffee and various liqueurs, a poetry reading was in progress. Kat assumed the stage in her leather regalia as always. She held up a hand until silence spread out among the attendees. She knocked back a shot of vodka and began.

Your stupid world, she read

so gray and vacuous

so tremendously dull

the evil in its banality chokes me

it renders me like a fly

in sticky sugar water, glutton of its own stupidity.

She snapped her notebook shut and glared down at the crowd. They were quick to applaud. She joined Null at his table.

"What do you think?" she asked, taking a familiar black box from one of her many pockets, then bent forward for a light.

"I think it's bleak and dark, much like your worldview."

She nodded, exhaling through her nose. "Diplomatic, but also truthful."

Null sipped from a demitasse of thick Turkish coffee and waved a hand in front of his face, which did little to dispel any of the ambient odors. "Can we talk here, Kat?"

She shrugged. "I despise Fleming's, they are all so smug there. It is stupid!"

"But you belong there as much as anyone."

"Feh! But it is not so secret, the thing."

"No?"

She glared at him and Null did not take particular offense, it was her normal expression. "You are knowing the dancing?"

He smiled. "Various sorts, yes."

"I am mole for smugglers cell in Prague, my target is learning ballroom dancing."

Null couldn't help it, he snickered, and Kat snatched the cup from his hand. A bit of the coffee spilled onto his skin and its bitterness held an interestingly sweet edge, which rivaled the smoke from Kat's Sobranie for aromatic dominance.

"This is not funny, pretty boy. I had no time for silly feminine rituals as a child, Father was training us in the family business."

And Null mused how interesting it was that this was the only family he knew of who specialized in espionage.

"Doesn't Pov know how to dance?"

"He says I am having the two left feet, so I kicked him."

Null took back his cup and poured another serving. "Of course you did."

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Having another scene is like stepping into the Orgasmatron with Woody Allen!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need a drink.

And THANK YOU!

Hee! She has a black as her miserable soul belt in contempt-fu.

I wanted to add that fans of BALLS! will also be liking this one, I think.

Love!!!!!!!!!!! This is magnificent The tobacco in this makes my eyes roll back in my head. The leather is like the one in Steamy Daydreams, a soft, broken in leather like a saddle. The oud adds a touch of smokiness and plays nicely in the background. After the initial chocolatey blast, I don't get much at all, although i think that it, coupled with the tobacco, is what gives the suggestion of sweetness. This definitely lives up to my expectations. It's screaming for a little Bang! or La Femme Noire.

Guys, this isn't overly sweet on my skin. I think it would be worth a try to see how it works on you!

ETA: corrected an unfortunate typo

Edited by BlueBear

This is magnificent The tobacco in this makes my eyes roll back in my head.

I know, right? It's just soooo perfect!

This is such a Kat Coffeehouse Cuban Cigar Sexy Leather Scent!!

OMG this is AMAZZING both the story and the scent! Wet I get a blast of dark cherry tobacco, as it dries down I get more leather and tobacco, mixed with semi sweet chocolate. Smells like chocolate dipped cuban coffee cigars. This scent means business. I mean I was almost afraid to sniff this because it's way sexy. I was completely afraid of the sexiness. I couldn't handle it. I actually sniffed it and said.. WHOA I WILL COME BACK TO YOU LATER. I wanted to hump my hand. As it dries it settles into nice red leather with the smokiness of a cigar house. I bet this would be amazing with Sexpionage or even LFN. You need to bring it with the phero if you plan on boosting. I might BANG! this one.

I must get this on fb! It sounds like my kind of personal scent,like the kind of perfume you put on your wrist so only you can huff away,when you need a ``Ahhhh fk you``moment.. and nobody else knows why:-)

Blackstone does that for me lately,Its my calm down and take a sniff.My bf has been pissen me off! I want this scent so bad:-) !

I must get this on fb! It sounds like my kind of personal scent,like the kind of perfume you put on your wrist so only you can huff away,when you need a ``Ahhhh fk you``moment.. and nobody else knows why:-)

Blackstone does that for me lately,Its my calm down and take a sniff.My bf has been pissen me off! I want this scent so bad:-) !

YES I get it! Special Delivery and Blackstone do that for me!

I looooove this one. The dark chocolate's not powdery, but wet. The leather, oud, and tobacco just perfect it to make that baaaad girl...that sexy vixen sitting at the bar, wearing leather with her hair all frazzled, cigarette upright between her index and middle finger like a subconscious F-yu.

I drooled a little just now

Wow! Kat Suit is sexxxxay. GOrgeous dark chocolate opens and the oud and leather swirl around making it deep and sultry. The tobacco starts up a few minutes later. Surprise, it's not disgusting on me like most tobaccos. Long dry down is dark chocolate sweetness with full blooming tobacco tempered by soft leather and a whisp of oud. Very nice.

First, I got my box and it felt like every major holiday was lovingly wrapped in a brown box. I was ripping open paper like a five year old!!!!

Ok, so I rolled this on and I don't even know where to begin. While wet, it almost smelled like a chocolate alcoholic drink on me - vodka. Like one of those little chocolate bottles that are filled with liqueurs and you get swirls of chocolate mixed with the alcohol. Now, as it's been drying down, I get rich sweet cigar room feel, a bit of incense, the chocolate has moved to the background a bit. I can picture leather chairs and bookshelves. I don't know whether I want a drink right now or I want to take advantage of my husband in a smoking jacket on a big vintage executive desk. Unfortunately, I have none of those things except the husband part and he's currently at work. So instead I'm sitting here huffing my arm because this stuff is amazing!!!

Don't think I'll be wearing this one to work but I know EXACTLY when I want to be using it. Hopefully my scent impaired husband will find it as much of a turn on as I do right now!!!

edited to correct my spelling errors while sniffing arm.

Edited by StoremyWhether

It's just liquid sex, I swear. I told Q I didn't think I could handle him wearing it because I might - actually, possibly - break him if he did. :666: It's the scent of my naughty corner, so now you all know. :D

:banana052: Go Luna!!!!

OH GEEZE!!! Got my bottle today, and now i *know* what y'all are talking about with the sexiness.

Here's how it played out~

Snoofing the bottle, it was all chocolate and tobacco. I was going, "this smells absolutely delish, but it's not over the top sexy..."

Hitting my skin, it got sweeter...I got more brown sugar. As it started to dry down, it got more blended and sultry. Along about this time, I was all, "Ah! Here's some sex. I am eating dark chocolate while sipping booze and playing with a cigar...and my box...'cause there's wood..." But I thought I'd still "wear it to work."

Of course, the LONG drydown ensued.

Actually, I *would* wear it to work, because it would be great to paint, sculpt, draw, rehearse, or perform in. However, I would NOT wear this to teach! Hee!!! Once long drydown hits, Katerina is SEX. Not dirty-smelling sex...just pure provocative, seductive, edible nominess. I feel like I am rolling around in chocolate, liquor, and cigar boxes, on a red velvet chaise, with Mr. Matt handily lounging on the floor nearby.

Heh. Good thing I have a whole bottle. B)

:burning-heart:

It's just liquid sex, I swear. I told Q I didn't think I could handle him wearing it because I might - actually, possibly - break him if he did. :666: It's the scent of my naughty corner, so now you all know. :D

...NOW I understand this comment, luna! Holy sheepshit this is good stuff.

OH GEEZE!!! Got my bottle today, and now i *know* what y'all are talking about with the sexiness.

Here's how it played out~

Snoofing the bottle, it was all chocolate and tobacco. I was going, "this smells absolutely delish, but it's not over the top sexy..."

Hitting my skin, it got sweeter...I got more brown sugar. As it started to dry down, it got more blended and sultry. Along about this time, I was all, "Ah! Here's some sex. I am eating dark chocolate while sipping booze and playing with a cigar...and my box...'cause there's wood..." But I thought I'd still "wear it to work."

Of course, the LONG drydown ensued.

Actually, I *would* wear it to work, because it would be great to paint, sculpt, draw, rehearse, or perform in. However, I would NOT wear this to teach! Hee!!! Once long drydown hits, Katerina is SEX. Not dirty-smelling sex...just pure provocative, seductive, edible nominess. I feel like I am rolling around in chocolate, liquor, and cigar boxes, on a red velvet chaise, with Mr. Matt handily lounging on the floor nearby.

Heh. Good thing I have a whole bottle. B)

:burning-heart:

...NOW I understand this comment, luna! Holy sheepshit this is good stuff.

I'm sniffing this all over again today and although yesterday it was all about me, husband and an old vintage desk. Today, I'm kind of thinking that maybe this COULD be a good work scent. It kind of reminds me of the ol' boys club of cigars, whiskey and stories of the day. In the right circumstance, I could envision wearing this to bolster respect, camaraderie and prestige. Didn't think I'd pull that out as an option but this is becoming a very versatile scent in my mind!!

I'm sniffing this all over again today and although yesterday it was all about me, husband and an old vintage desk. Today, I'm kind of thinking that maybe this COULD be a good work scent. It kind of reminds me of the ol' boys club of cigars, whiskey and stories of the day. In the right circumstance, I could envision wearing this to bolster respect, camaraderie and prestige. Didn't think I'd pull that out as an option but this is becoming a very versatile scent in my mind!!

Ooh! That's quite a striking image. Might be inspiring me to get it amped with Dominance or TeddyBB...

Damn this is one sexy chocolate. The oud, leather and tobacco don't come out as masculine at all but really deepen the chocolate notes to give them this amazingly rich, smoky quality. For some reason I almost get a patchouli kind of feel in the background--might be the resinous quality of the oude. Overall it's like some forbidden dessert. Makes me think of the Marquis de Sade.

I just got mine today.

Rich, smoky chocolate with a hint of leather. This is sexy.

I put this on and immediately felt sexy and tingly in all of the right places. Like a sexy secretary who is planning to seduce the boss....short, tight skirt, partially unbuttoned silk blouse and 5 inch heels....sitting on the edge of a big, mahogany desk, legs crossed....licking my lips.

That kind if sexy.

This is a total win!

So...another one I would not have chosen just by the ingredients. Before I decided to just go ahead and get the sampler (thank goodness) This one was definitely not on my list.

SURPRISE!!!!!! LOVE!!!!!

Even when I sniffed it out of the vial I tossed it to the side as not an option. Something was too irritating to my nose...maybe the oud?

When I first tried it on my skin the chocolate was screaming with that weird smell competing with it. Then that all steps back ( and doesn't take very long either) and the dry down...TO DIE FOR!!!! That must be the tobacco. I absolutely love love love it. I still get a little of the weird smell (oud?) but at this point it is so good and makes it so much more interesting than other chocolate scents...adds texture to it kind of like the cannabis does in And I Feel Fine. These are my two favorite chocolate scents.

I love how the tobacco and oud in this one make this actually not so foody: it's a chocolate flavored very high quality cigar, not primarily a chocolate bar with just someone smoking a cigar nearby. And yay have finally pinpointed that I don't hate oud! I've just hated other things nearby to it in the past. This evokes the desert for me...luxury in the desert....it's thick and dense.