Private Editions for JULY 2013

I got a decant bottle from tyvey and I just ADORE the stuff!!! It is a concentration-and-I-don't-give-a-fuck potion for me. I can do detailed artwork that absolutely makes me crazy...*without* taking a bunch of breaks! I can also just sashay contentedly on my way if someone isn't doing what I told them to. MAGICKS!!!

ETA: I haven't figured out whether the Dom phero is at all sexual for me, because I'll work so long in the studio that Mr. Matt's deep into the realms of sleep when I resurface. Hee! I'll have to test it *with purpose* for that. :666:

Edited by ElizabethOSP

STILL have my bottle TOO and only savor/wear on SPECIAL time when da boy need correction

Well, I have unscented Dom, S & V, and others, for that purpose......but the original scented Dominance was just so dang beautiful....deep, rich, and luscious!

is the main site still wonky ?? I can't get on to buy anything ?? Luna ? Halo ?

AD-PE-DollyRH.jpg

Dolly's Resin Ho

Dolly's evocation of sexy black lingerie...exotic black amber, black musk, Indian sandalwood, patchouli resin and just a hint of muscovado sugar.

4 Bottles available - (Cheshire Kitten, Dolphin Dolls, Liz, Invidiana)

AD-PE-RebeccaMS.jpg

Rebecca's Moon Sugar

"Maple sugar, lemongrass, sugar (caramelized), Amber (light/sweet); My inspiration for this scent is "Moon Sugar" from the Elder Scrolls games (Oblivion/Skyrim)"

4 bottles available - (Invidiana, Lady Victoria

AD-PE-RebeccaHMH.jpg

Rebecca's Hot Milk & Honey

"Hot Milk, Whipped Cream, Honey (sexy), Bread; I'd like a rich, creamy 'milk and honey' scent."

5 bottles available - (Just Ducky, Invidiana, Hearts, Lady Victoria, StacyK)

AD-PE-RebeccaDP.jpg

Rebecca's Dominance in Pink

"Milk Chocolate, Black Pepper, Light Patchouli, Pink Rose; I'd like to create a variant of Phero Girl - Dominance (from a long time ago) with an extra kick of black pepper to make it nice and spiky!"

7 bottles available - (Luna, Lady Victoria, Purestan

Mara, how close is Rebecca's Dominance in Pink to the original Phero Girl Dom? I am interested, because *just last night* I was thinking about having you do a PE for me that's like the original! :)

Hey Mara! Because of all the bullsh*t and busy you've been through with that computer attack, I'm re-asking this. ^ :heart:

Is there a Rebecca's moon sugar left? if yes, I'd like one. You could invoice me with the order I emailed you earlier. :)

BTW Rebecca, if your there I had to ask my 17 Y O son what Moon Sugar is. LOL

Edited by StacyK

Mara, may I add a Dominance in Pink? Thank you! So glad the hack attack is fixed!

Yes please! Thank you! :)

:) Just sent it through. I used the "Private Edition Perfume - Additional Bottles $24.95 each" section. Was that the right way? :w00t:

And thank you, Mara!!! :heart:

Edited by ElizabethOSP

Is there a Rebecca's moon sugar left? if yes, I'd like one. You could invoice me with the order I emailed you earlier. :)

BTW Rebecca, if your there I had to ask my 17 Y O son what Moon Sugar is. LOL

Hah! What can I say, I'm a nerdy gamer ;)

I'd like to order Moon Sugar ( I'm hoping there's some left) tomorrow with other items from the perfumierie, including my own PE.

I'm just trying to get the whole process.. The way it looked last night when I went through it.. looked to be at least 2 different orders one AF one LP.

I'm fine with that. Will ordering my own PE and the Moon-sugar together be ok.. just did not want to cause confusion. Also..I want to ask a couple of questions about ingredients .. will all that be done after the order? ( just worried if the order changes slightly based on the feed back I get.

Very excited for my first PE :D

Edited by StacyK