Oil-Based Copulins

Dolly

OK, let's start this by saying I wear of TON of EoW.....it dries down well on me, to a slightly fruity scent (kind of like fruit that is just a little too ripe), and only once have I gotten a bottle that was a bit "caustic" and caused little red marks on my skin (they disappeared after about 10 min). That being said, I hate the bottles that it comes in (the rubber stoppers "melt"), and have put mine in little glass roller-top bottles......you just have to be a little careful or too much rolls out because it is so thin (that is, too much for a normal person....I can't wear too much).

WELL......yesterday I just got my package that had LP's new "Essence Oil".....for those of you who have used EoW, you are going to love this stuff. I haven't tried it on a target yet......but no doubt it will work......it smells the same, and with the oil base it will probably "stick" for a good long time. I tried applying a little dab, and this is so much better......it is easier to apply a little thin layer without it running everywhere, and no more spillage!! YAY!!! It will no doubt be easier to carry with you also......I need more of this.....I can see this is going to be a "vat" purchase.....

Edited by Dolly

Does it take longer for the EOW scent to dry down in the oil base, compared to the alcohol-based version?

I don't really think dry-down is as much of an issue, as it is with "regular" EoW. Today when I rolled on the Essence Oil, I applied my scent about 5 min later, and there was NO stinky bleed through, and there has been none all day. I'm LOVING the Essence Oil..... :(

I mean, don't get me wrong.....it is still stinky.....it is EoW, after all......but it seems a bit easier to cover......

I need MORE of this.....I wore Essence Oil today, with Mermaids as a cover....I could never wear regular EoW with Mermaids, I always had the "stinky feet" smell happening after a few hours......today, NO BLEED THROUGH.....I thought I smelled it, as Mermaids was morphing on me.....I get seaweed first with Mermaids, then fruit.....between the two, today, I THOUGHT I smelled EoW.....for just a few seconds, then it went away, never to rear it's ugly (AND VERY STINKY) head again.....

I need MORE of this.....I wore Essence Oil today, with Mermaids as a cover....I could never wear regular EoW with Mermaids, I always had the "stinky feet" smell happening after a few hours......today, NO BLEED THROUGH.....I thought I smelled it, as Mermaids was morphing on me.....I get seaweed first with Mermaids, then fruit.....between the two, today, I THOUGHT I smelled EoW.....for just a few seconds, then it went away, never to rear it's ugly (AND VERY STINKY) head again.....

stop it !!! you know I can't wear this !

liz :blink:

I use a scented dry oil moisturizing spray daily after I shower... Do you think adding the oil-based copulins to this would work, or would the smell be overpowering because I'm essentially adding the cops and the cover at the same time? Has anyone else done this sort of thing?

I use a scented dry oil moisturizing spray daily after I shower... Do you think adding the oil-based copulins to this would work, or would the smell be overpowering because I'm essentially adding the cops and the cover at the same time? Has anyone else done this sort of thing?

As far as EoW is concerned, I have done just about every method of application that you can imagine. I have added it to scented soaps, perfumes, dry oil......I haven't tried it with the new oil based EoW, but did with the regular. You CAN do it, but you will SMELL it, unless the dry oil spray is pretty heavily scented. I would put a little bit of your dry oil in a separate spray bottle and try adding a bit of the EoW to it.......no way to know if it will work for you unless give it a try.....

Dolly, do you think the oil-based EoW smells more, less, or similar to the alcohol-based?

I find that it smells the same.....BUT, it seems to be easier to cover in that I don't have bleed through if I am in a hurry.....in other words, with "regular" EoW, before I could apply scent, I had to let the EoW dry for at least 10 min or it couldn't be completely covered....with the Essence Oil, I can apply my scent almost immediately (within just a couple of minutes) and haven't experienced any problems.

I find that it smells the same.....BUT, it seems to be easier to cover in that I don't have bleed through if I am in a hurry.....in other words, with "regular" EoW, before I could apply scent, I had to let the EoW dry for at least 10 min or it couldn't be completely covered....with the Essence Oil, I can apply my scent almost immediately (within just a couple of minutes) and haven't experienced any problems.

Cool! Thanks so much!

• 1 month later...

I think maybe Essence Oil has slipped through the net a bit, and that some of the ladies here don't even know of its existence, or even that it is EXCLUSIVELY developed for LP by Dr. Stone, and is ONLY available to purchase here in the store. So I thought I would bring this thread up to the top again.

The fantastic thing about the Essence Oil, is that it is an absolute cinch to add any other oil-based fragrances to it, and obviously, we all use the wonderful ones Mara and Danna create, but many also use dupes of Pink Sugar etc and I know for example Ariadne, that you use the MyGreyPhoenix Pink Sugar dupe, which is one I like very much myself.

Adding some of that perfume oil directly to the Essence Oil in a little separate roller-top bottle, is the easiest way ever to get a great copulin kick to your fragrance or phero blend, and the way Essence Oil melds with other oil-based potions/perfumes means there is little to no bleed-through of the very unmistakeable stench of EW, at all.

I have three unopened original EW bottles, as like Dolly, I have used it for many years now, and it goes in just about every blend I make, but I have to say that since I started to use the Essence Oil, it is MUCH easier to get a good phero to fragrance ratio. It's every bit as potent, every bit as effective - but a HUNDRED times easier to work with than original EW.

There are a LOT of people who are under the misconception that original EW is oil-based. It most certainly is not. Original EW if added to oil-based fragrances will give you a mixture that clouds the second the EW hits the oil, which immediately shows you right off the bat that EW is not oil-based.

The new Essence Oil however, was deliberately crafted to be oil-based, in order to synergise seamlessly with all the fragrances here, and the unscented phero blends - and of course, with ANY e-tailer dupes or Artisan oils you happen to favour.

It truly is a very versatile, potent copulin product, and should not be overlooked by phero enthusiasts. It's definitely one I will NOT be without now - not ever. :)

Ail )O(

I think maybe Essence Oil has slipped through the net a bit, and that some of the ladies here don't even know of its existence, or even that it is EXCLUSIVELY developed for LP by Dr. Stone, and is ONLY available to purchase here in the store. So I thought I would bring this thread up to the top again.

The fantastic thing about the Essence Oil, is that it is an absolute cinch to add any other oil-based fragrances to it, and obviously, we all use the wonderful ones Mara and Danna create, but many also use dupes of Pink Sugar etc and I know for example Ariadne, that you use the MyGreyPhoenix Pink Sugar dupe, which is one I like very much myself.

Adding some of that perfume oil directly to the Essence Oil in a little separate roller-top bottle, is the easiest way ever to get a great copulin kick to your fragrance or phero blend, and the way Essence Oil melds with other oil-based potions/perfumes means there is little to no bleed-through of the very unmistakeable stench of EW, at all.

I have three unopened original EW bottles, as like Dolly, I have used it for many years now, and it goes in just about every blend I make, but I have to say that since I started to use the Essence Oil, it is MUCH easier to get a good phero to fragrance ratio. It's every bit as potent, every bit as effective - but a HUNDRED times easier to work with than original EW.

There are a LOT of people who are under the misconception that original EW is oil-based. It most certainly is not. Original EW if added to oil-based fragrances will give you a mixture that clouds the second the EW hits the oil, which immediately shows you right off the bat that EW is not oil-based.

The new Essence Oil however, was deliberately crafted to be oil-based, in order to synergise seamlessly with all the fragrances here, and the unscented phero blends - and of course, with ANY e-tailer dupes or Artisan oils you happen to favour.

It truly is a very versatile, potent copulin product, and should not be overlooked by phero enthusiasts. It's definitely one I will NOT be without now - not ever. :)

Ail )O(

Hey, I cant believe I found this post...I was just about to post a question regarding the new oil based EW as I have a bottle on the way, and lo and behold you've gone and answered my questions, bless you dear lady.

Now, how do you know how much to apply, and where since this is an oil base I assume it will be a rollerball bottle?

So glad you reopened this post Ail

Hi there, djacquelyn!

Dolly and myself are probably not the best people to ask about this, as we will both say "WHEREVER and HOWEVER much you like," but it is best to experiment to find your own "sweet spot."

I roll it all over each of my wrists. the inner crook of both elbows, along each frontal neck pulse, in my non-existent cleavage ( ^_^ ) and at the base of my hair where it meets the nape of my neck - oh and always behind my knees if I'm a wearing a short skirt or shorts.

I wait only around ten minutes for the dry-down then roll on whichever LP fragrance or whatever perfume I have decided to wear, directly over my Essence Oil application areas, and I am good to go.

But really, it's all about having fun and experimenting. Do please post how you get on, and I am more than happy to answer any other questions you may have. :banana124:

Ail )O(

Hi there, djacquelyn!

Dolly and myself are probably not the best people to ask about this, as we will both say "WHEREVER and HOWEVER much you like," but it is best to experiment to find your own "sweet spot."

I roll it all over each of my wrists. the inner crook of both elbows, along each frontal neck pulse, in my non-existent cleavage ( ;) ) and at the base of my hair where it meets the nape of my neck - oh and always behind my knees if I'm a wearing a short skirt or shorts.

I wait only around ten minutes for the dry-down then roll on whichever LP fragrance or whatever perfume I have decided to wear, directly over my Essence Oil application areas, and I am good to go.

But really, it's all about having fun and experimenting. Do please post how you get on, and I am more than happy to answer any other questions you may have. ^_^

Ail )O(

Oh yeah, sometimes I practically bathe in the stuff......especially on my neck pulses, and between the quite ample twins..... :)

If you are new to Essence Oil or EoW, I would suggest starting with a little bit, check for reactions, and work your way up. It is very much trial and error with straight copulins, BUT I will say that once you find your proper dosage.......WOW. It never fails to get results.

• 2 months later...

I think I've finally gotten a hang on how to apply my cops, I use one of Ail's methods. Now I just get a 10 ml roll-on bottle, and decant about 5ml of Eow oil, and then fill up the rest with my vanilla essential oil into the bottle and let it sit over night. Now covering is pretty much optional, but now my lighter perfumes and body spray can cover it. I have a roommate so I can't just sit in the room and let it dry down like I usually do, now I can apply and go, and the oil is easier to over (IMO) than the original, and it's not as sharp.

I think I've finally gotten a hang on how to apply my cops, I use one of Ail's methods. Now I just get a 10 ml roll-on bottle, and decant about 5ml of Eow oil, and then fill up the rest with my vanilla essential oil into the bottle and let it sit over night. Now covering is pretty much optional, but now my lighter perfumes and body spray can cover it. I have a roommate so I can't just sit in the room and let it dry down like I usually do, now I can apply and go, and the oil is easier to over (IMO) than the original, and it's not as sharp.

I havent really touched my oil EoW cuz I have been watching my usage around my BF but also because it is SOOO potent. I love vanilla, so I may use my neglected bodyshop essential oil to do a mix, sounds like a good plan! thanks Karmiel :lolipop:

and the oil is easier to over (IMO) than the original, and it's not as sharp.

I also find this to be the case.....the oil-based version doesn't bleed through like the original version....

I have not had much luck with the oil based EoW. Every time I have worn it, I have gotten negative comments. Mostly of the "GOD, what stinks like CHEESE??" variety. It put me off trying to use it for the time being. It's weird because around the same people, I can pretty much walk into a small room wearing just applied alcohol-based EoW with no cover and have no reaction, but the oil-based gets the stink face.

The closest thing to a neutral comment I got on the oil-based was when I asked a coworker what he thought of the scent of a Pink Sugar lotion I had mixed a couple of drops into... He said "It's... complex."

• 1 month later...
I tried applying a little dab, and this is so much better......it is easier to apply a little thin layer without it running everywhere, and no more spillage!! YAY!!! It will no doubt be easier to carry with you also......

This is so going to be my next order... LP owns me. I see many, many orders in my future.

This is so going to be my next order... LP owns me. I see many, many orders in my future.

Don't worry.....there are so many of us in the same boat!!

I'm trying to figure out if Essence Oil would be worth me buying so help me get this straight:

the 2 uses I've summarized so far from all I've read on copulins/Essence Oil is to (1) turn men on, or (2) as a general feel-good/popularity potion.

I have no interest in turning anybody on (my guy is on the road with his job, and he's turned on enough when he's around me anyway so I don't need help from copulins), but does turning them on have other advantages? Like does it help at work or anything?

Maybe my best use would be because of the general feel-good qualities? If that's how one is using it, do you use a smaller dosage than if you're seeking a sexual reaction?

I'm trying to figure out if Essence Oil would be worth me buying so help me get this straight:

the 2 uses I've summarized so far from all I've read on copulins/Essence Oil is to (1) turn men on, or (2) as a general feel-good/popularity potion.

I have no interest in turning anybody on (my guy is on the road with his job, and he's turned on enough when he's around me anyway so I don't need help from copulins), but does turning them on have other advantages? Like does it help at work or anything?

Maybe my best use would be because of the general feel-good qualities? If that's how one is using it, do you use a smaller dosage than if you're seeking a sexual reaction?

SOME (NOT ALL) people feel good from wearing copulins (I think that is a mental thing, and not the cops). Blatant Invitation has made people get that "popularity vibe" because of the other pheros......NOT THE COPS BY THEMSELVES.

If you are not interested in sexual responses, I would pick one of the other phero blends......like Treasured Hearts or True Confessions....they both have a "feel good" vibe to them....

Copulins DO NOT help in the workplace! It creates a sexual vibe, plain and simple!!!! Trust me, I've been using EoW for about 5 years now.....

Edited by Dolly