A Treasure of Emeralds

LadyVictoria

AD-ATO-Emerald-LovePotion_.jpg

A Treasure of Emeralds

One of the most inviting properties of the vibration of green is the association with growth, healing, renewal and youthful vitality. And so our interpretation of this much-celebrated hue of a rare and precious stone is a playful one, based around Honeydew with the warmth of amber. We add to this wee drops of cucumber and lime, mood-elevating chocolate, and a cherry on top…sublime with a viridian glow of iridescent emerald mica.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Magickal Meanings of Ingredients:
HONEYDEW ~ Water magic, fertility, vitality.
LIME ~ Healing, love, protection.
CUCUMBER ~ Healing, fertility, abundance, invigorating.
CHOCOLATE ~ Lightens emotions, evokes feelings of love.
CHERRY ~ Stimulates and attracts love, attracts mate. Cheerfulness, good humor, mood elevator, divination.
AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So far I love love love. The green fruit is very soft and breezy. Is there some type of melon in here? I get a nice green melon with delicious chocolate cherries! Omg this is Special Delivery the Aquatic Going Green version and I am swooning! It's crazy how these all come together to create such a beautiful scent! It's very soft and luscious. Juicy.
Very juicy and sweet! I love how the choco cherries and green sweetness swirls around to create something so yummy smelling! Another hit!
Okay I have to stop supposed to be packing!!!

So far I love love love. The green fruit is very soft and breezy. Is there some type of melon in here? I get a nice green melon with delicious chocolate cherries! Omg this is Special Delivery the Aquatic Going Green version and I am swooning! It's crazy how these all come together to create such a beautiful scent! It's very soft and luscious. Juicy.

Very juicy and sweet! I love how the choco cherries and green sweetness swirls around to create something so yummy smelling! Another hit!

Okay I have to stop supposed to be packing!!!

OOOOHHHHHH sounds awesome!

LadyV nailed it, nothing more or better to say other than that my skin looooves it -- über soft sweet and juicy. The honeydew is very prominent on me so far and so true that I can almost feel that unique texture in my mouth when I sniff. Another spectacular Treasure.

A Treasure of...Emeralds

It's always struck me kind of funny that while I love the smell of honeydew, I've never liked the taste.

Fans of scents like Nakai Nectar and other melon-centric brews will love this for sure. On me, however, it's pretty much all melon with a bit of the cherry and lime in the background and sticks a bit longer than usual thanks to the amber. Maybe in a couple months the chocolate will deepen and come out to play

Very refreshing, perfect for summer, and I got the most mica of all the ones I've tried so far in this one, I IZ GREEN NAO.

:green_smiley_monster:

Edited by luna65

It's always struck me kind of funny that while I love the smell of honeydew, I've never liked the taste.

Me too. And my skin loves it too! But on the flip side. I love, love love to eat chocolate (as evidenced by my hips and ass) but my skin hates it. :cry: I smelled like someone rubbed a toosie roll pop on me. It smelled wonderful in the vial though. The lime added just the right amount of sharpness. I will keep trying at various times throughout the month to see if i can make it work. Velvet Kisses works sometimes, so there is hope!

This is the winner of all of all of them for me! Beautiful, light & refreshing. Not drop dead sexy, but something I could wear all the time just for me! Definitely a full bottle purchase...

• 2 weeks later...

This is really beautiful and complex. It has some similarities to Nakai Nectar, but more sophisticated.

As soon as I smelled it, it caused a bunch of memories, thoughts and feelings to flood back that I was having during the time I was wearing Nakai Nectar. It is so amazing to me how smells can be tied to memories. Just takes my breath away, fighting some tears, feeling melancholy, yet at the same time loving the experience.

Edited by xev

This is amazing. I knew once the reviews started rolling in I had missed out by not ordering it. I put one in the cart today and got sidetracked before I could complete my order, then whattya know one shows up in a package from the fantastical Lady V. Right out of the bottle I get chocolate and honeydew. Yum. After 5 minutes I can smell the cherry, cucumber and lime and it's really cool how they all smell so good together and with the chocolate. I can't wait to see how this plays out once the amber comes out to play. Well done.

• 2 months later...

HONEYDEW ~ Water magic, fertility, vitality.

LIME ~ Healing, love, protection.

CUCUMBER ~ Healing, fertility, abundance, invigorating.

CHOCOLATE ~ Lightens emotions, evokes feelings of love.

CHERRY ~ Stimulates and attracts love, attracts mate. Cheerfulness, good humor, mood elevator, divination.

AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.

Okay. With these notes, I couldn't imagine what it would smell like. I like the smell of ALL those things, but the thought of all of them together just flummoxed me. So I wasn't even planning on trying this. But then I got the chance...and you know what...?

:burning-heart: I. LOOOOOOVE. THIS!!!

Holy Doo-Dah. For starters, I should say that "perfume" is a designation of a good smell to me. I express that as a blend that I can't pull notes out of, with a tad of sharpness and a sweetness that I like.

That said, Treasure of Emeralds first hits my skin like chocolate/cherry/perfume. Aaaaannnnd, it's actually a MILK chocolate that smells GOOD on my skin! The cherry doesn't amp at all, either, and I think that's part of what's giving me the pleasant perfume thing. After a little while, the chocolate and cherry back up into the rest of the blend, although I can still sense them. This is one of those perfectly blended scents on me. I am all agog! Heeeeeee!

I have a sample vial, and I think I'm goin g to need a bottle eventually. I'm thinking this would be lovely as a spray boosted with the phero mix of Rainbow Falls!

Edited by ElizabethOSP

• 1 year later...

I have definitely fallen behind in posting reviews and I am trying to make amends for this! Ha Ha! My last review was posted while driving to a continuing education event five hours drive away from my home! That's how determined I am to "catch up" on my "delinquent" reviews!

For this one, I am actually seated in front of my computer; using a real keyboard vs. the tiny keys on my phone should make this a much more efficient experience ... with the added plus of being able to use the emoticon function.... However; even on my keyboard, it appears that the return key isn't working so my line-spacing might be a bit off; my apologies. Not quite sure what is amiss with the return function in relation to me and the forum. :neutral: (ETA: copied to word to format the appropriate line-spacing and then to repost here)

I originally purchased this blend because of its healing/renewal energies and it has indeed served that purpose well! I was very pleasantly surprised to find that the notes resonated with me just as beautifully as the intent of the scent.

Wet/in the vial, I definitely get the chocolate and the honeydew with just a hint of lime. I should note that this is indeed one scent I always make sure to shake vigorously, not only to awaken the sparkle-magic within but also to awaken the scentual magic! Once shaken, I find that each and every individual note becomes so perfectly and harmoniously blended.

On my skin, I sense a light, mild fruitiness.... no honeydew-to-the face melon in this one! And, the cherry stays true for me with this perfume... no marzipan, amped-up fake cherry smell here, just a beautiful light blending of honeydew and cherry, with the gentle kiss of lime, providing just the right amount of tang.

Dry-down: Like the lime, the chocolate is also so delicately kissed upon my skin. The total sum of these wondrously blended notes is this beautiful, light close-to-the-skin scent such that it could almost be "as-if" my skin is magically producing this wonderful, beautiful, tantalizing smell, pulling others in to take a whiff and to be captivated.

Edited by Chaionlife

• 3 months later...

I don't know what it is exactly, but my nose picks up something specific in this and I'm loving it. I don't know how to describe it unfortunately, but it's wonderful <3 I LOVE the green glitter pretty in it too!!!

• 11 months later...
  • 5 months later...

These gemstone (A Treasure of...) ones are vexing me! Argh! I want to love them but they won't cooperate!

I can't really review this one well, except to say that in the bottle, I got chocolate, and on me I got chocolate--for about half an hour, tops. Then it just...disappeared. I never had a scent disappear on me like that. I don't know what to make of it! I guess if I hold my wrists right up to my nose, I can detect the faintest hint of...something. But I mean it's REALLY faint.

So it would seem that this is not a scent for me. I had my misgivings about the chocolate note, anyway. I've only met one scent with a chocolate note that I like so far, and it's an off-ranch one (I think it's called AXS). Odd because I loooove actual chocolate!

These gemstone (A Treasure of...) ones are vexing me! Argh! I want to love them but they won't cooperate!

I can't really review this one well, except to say that in the bottle, I got chocolate, and on me I got chocolate--for about half an hour, tops. Then it just...disappeared. I never had a scent disappear on me like that. I don't know what to make of it! I guess if I hold my wrists right up to my nose, I can detect the faintest hint of...something. But I mean it's REALLY faint.

So it would seem that this is not a scent for me. I had my misgivings about the chocolate note, anyway. I've only met one scent with a chocolate note that I like so far, and it's an off-ranch one (I think it's called AXS). Odd because I loooove actual chocolate!

:offtopic:

Sorry you're having trouble finding the right one for you. If you can get hold of ATO Silver, well, that's my favourite. It might not be to your taste but I think it's great stuff. No chocolate, no fruit.

Edited by donsie

Guest cutie.pie

I really like the sound of this one and have put it on my forever growing 'to buy/wish list'. But when I look in the Perfumerie list I cannot see it anywhere. Am I being rather blind or should I be looking somewhere else?

It's in the archive because it's sold out. http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/perfumerie/potion/ATOEmerald/ But you can always start an ISO thread in the Trading posts :)

ETA: spelling

Edited by cutie.pie

:offtopic:

Sorry you're having trouble finding the right one for you. If you can get hold of ATO Silver, well, that's my favourite. It might not be to your taste but I think it's great stuff. No chocolate, no fruit.

I have it! I will be testing ATO Gold and ATO Rubies first, and then I believe ATO Silver's next.

I do like fruity scents. But yeah, chocolate seems to be a no.

I have it! I will be testing ATO Gold and ATO Rubies first, and then I believe ATO Silver's next.

I do like fruity scents. But yeah, chocolate seems to be a no.

I look forward to reading your reviews for those as I haven't tried either of them. I hope you like them!