Dolly's Resin Ho

Dolly

• 2 weeks later...

Decadent Diva is the re-release of Resin Ho, ladies!!!! Get some!!!!

I scooped up a bottle unsniffed, since I was so sad to have missed this as a PE! Hoping there will be some left when I've had a chance to try it out, since if it works as well as I think it will, I'd love to get a boosted bottle!

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I know this thread is kind of old....but those of you who have this and haven't worn it in a while.....DO IT.....I wore it while on vacation in Florida, and just put it on again today....it is aging soooo well......it is rich and deep, and so satin-y smoooooth......orgasm in a bottle for sure!!

Edited by Dolly

I know this thread is kind of old....but those of you who have this and haven't worn it in a while.....DO IT.....I wore it while on vacation in Florida, and just put it on again today....it is aging soooo well......it is rich and deep, and so satin-y smoooooth......orgasm in a bottle for sure!!

How old is it? I have Decadent Diva and an older bottle if Dolly's Dark side, which is so smooth and sexy.

ETA I have no idea what happened with that post?

Edited by luna65

Resin Ho is after Dolly's Dark Side, but before Decadent Diva.....after Hot and Sticky but before Wet and Nasty.....look at the date when this thread was started....that is when it was made....July 2013

Edited by Dolly

• 1 month later...