Coverage of Bang in Touch of Cerise?

Sugar Ding Dong! I might have just made a mistake....... Whatcha think ladies?

I just ordered A Touch of Cerise with Bang... now the cops are making me question if Cerise will be able to cover it?

To me Cerise is light - Has anyone done this before of something similar with Bang?

Edited by livinginparadise

Hello Ladies!

Thank you oodles for all of your suggestions! Really liked the half boost idea but I went ahead and asked Mara :wizard: ... Cerise should be fine and dandy for Bang!

:jumpforjoy:

WooHoo!

I can't wait to hear how it works for you, I love both of these so much

• 1 year later...

So I know this thread is very 'aged' - but wanted to hear @ Cerise and coverage - how well it worked, etc.

LivinginParadise - how did it go? Has anyone else tried? I'm doing research on more of the fruitier blends, specifically cherries and currants just because it sounds like it'll smell beyond YUM and also kinda mysterious and deep at same time.

So I know this thread is very 'aged' - but wanted to hear @ Cerise and coverage - how well it worked, etc.

LivinginParadise - how did it go? Has anyone else tried? I'm doing research on more of the fruitier blends, specifically cherries and currants just because it sounds like it'll smell beyond YUM and also kinda mysterious and deep at same tI can

I can't speak for the coverage factor but Touch of Cerise is an amazing scent! I recently sampled it and wondered why I waited so long! Another amazing fruity scent is any colour you like! Not that you needed to add to your must try list :say19:

I can't speak for the coverage factor but Touch of Cerise is an amazing scent! I recently sampled it and wondered why I waited so long! Another amazing fruity scent is any colour you like! Not that you needed to add to your must try list :say19:

OMG, no kidding. I have to keep reminding myself how lucky I am to have the samples and few FBs that I have. And recent UnPheros - very happy with all of those. But going to have to get sample or 2 of this in next order for sure. :D

Honestly IMO TOC is what I classify as medium in weight and med/light in depth. I would probably not do Bang.

IMO, I get more of a Lace vibe off it anyway. BB's idea of a half seems good. Provided you have another scent to use up t h r other half.

LivinginParadise - how did it go? Has anyone else tried? I'm doing research on more of the fruitier blends, specifically cherries and currants just because it sounds like it'll smell beyond YUM and also kinda mysterious and deep at same time.

Like I said above, I don't boost; I tend to wear them separately, but I've had no issues with Mamelons de Cerise (A Touch of Cerise was a remake of this) covering a small amount of Bang. Provided you don't get overly sweaty or anything, or the cops will real its ugly head!

Like I said above, I don't boost; I tend to wear them separately, but I've had no issues with Mamelons de Cerise (A Touch of Cerise was a remake of this) covering a small amount of Bang. Provided you don't get overly sweaty or anything, or the cops will real its ugly head!

Thanks BB! I don't have BANG yet except for in samples with Incandescence - don't have Touch of Cherise (yet) either. I can get 1 Unphero next order, so going with DOM (since I have BANG samples, Leather, some LACE, LFM, and SSFW) and buying samples of TOC to test solo and with those pheros.

So glad for this thread or I wouldn't have known @ TOC which I'll be testing soon after my next order. I know BANG is stinky on me with what little exp I have with it, so I'm glad to hear this may do the trick. ;)