New & Saying Hello!

Angelica

Hello everyone! I am new to Pheros ~ and when searching on the internet ~ came upon this
wonderful Love Potion website. I've been reading the forums these past weeks, to learn
as much as possible, and all the great info posted by the members of this forum ~ and have learned so much (..and have so much more reading and learning to do!)

Having only purchased regular commerical (department store) perfumes in the past (and really
love all type of scents...light floral, spicey, musk/sandlewood, resins and food-types...and not
really having a preference) ~ it has made it terribly difficult, when trying to compile my
first order, with Love Potion, with all the incredible creative and innovative selections available
in each category offered.

At this time, (or my first order at least) I am interested in only pheros, or frangrances with pheros/
phero-enhanced fragrances, w/cops or cops-enhanced etc. ~ and I am asking the help of you all, with all the experience you have, with suggestions! I know this will be a very difficult task (as I am sure you must all have a LONG list of favorites) ... but ..."what would be your absolute favorite, go-to, always re-order, if-i-could-only-purchase-one. or recommend for a Phero-newbie item(s)? (in the phero or phero-enhanced or fragrance with phero, cops etc. categories) that you would suggest?

I am asking so I can possibly narrow-down my first-order ~ which as of this writing ~
is PAGES LONG with all the wonderful selections available. Just can't decide! (as I am well
sure you can all understand :) So thought I would ask for your help...as after
reading the forums, have found the forum members-community, to have such knowledge and feedback and experience with the different products offered..
Thank you so much in advance for all your suggestions and recommendations!!

Edited by Angelica

Welcome!! Cougar Potion is great starter (my first many moons ago!). It's a very slightly sexy social phero, and you can get it in your hair without worrying. Best of all, it smells fabulous!!!! You can order trial size, too, before committing to full bottles. Like a Magnet is also a good starter phero and comes in a sandalwood and resins scent you might like.

I know you said phero enhanced only, but you might also try a Love Potion sampler. it's samples of a few varieties of the Love Potion fragrance. They don't contain pheros, but I've regularly had phero-like reactions from just them alone! And again, they smell fabulous.

Welcome!

I agree with BlueBear- Cougar is amazing as its sexy and social. It was one of the first LPs I got when i started here. I think LAM would be great to try and even Maras Rocket Fuel if you like foodie scents...

Are you looking for more social or sexy pheros? When I started I came strictly for pheros and ended up falling on love with Maras perfumes here. I almost feel like my phero enhanced scents work better than the Unscented because she makes the scents with intent.

Try a sampler if they're still available? Can't wait to hear your reviews and welcome to the fun and addiction!

Welcome!! Hope you enjoy being a part of forum as much as I have! BB is really correct with the sampler pack. They do actually come with some phero enhanced fragrances in the pack. It comes with the Love Potion variations (Original, Red, Black, Pink) - no pheros, Cougar that she mentioned above with the Stone Cougar phero, Pherogirl which contains cops, Betrothal a floral, and at least a couple of others that have pheros in them (Cuddly Bunny, TMI and Sneaky Clean). Not only will you get a good idea of just a fraction of the scent options available here but also a good trial run of some of Mara's most loved pheros/cops blends. Here's the link: http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/articles/Sets

Overall, Cougar is one I can't live without and LP Red but every day my list grows. Super Sexy 4 Women is another great phero that many, including myself, have wonderful effects with and not just sexually but also socially. Mara's scents and pheros are wonderful!!

Good luck in your search.

OCCOS!

The OCCO line is a very good representation of each of the LP subgroups(with the exception of green scents/nature scents).

Theres a warm spicy cinnamon cream(Red), A rich and creamy foody vanilla(White), a gorgeous and sexy gooey honey(Gold), a shower/linen fresh and clean scent(Blue), a girly sparkly sugar sweet scent(pink), and my absolute FAVE a to die for deep resin mix(Black).

They are all cop enhanced and stand well on they're own or as a layer mate with other scents. And they really are fab representations of many of LPs scent familys.

Have fun!!!

And WELCOME TO THE FORUM!!!!

:welcome384:

Hi Angelica! Wecome!!

I totally agree with what BlueBear says about the women's sampler, it has a good representation of the Love Potion line, and contains five phero-enhanced fragrances! Cougar Potion was my first phero fragrance love, and first hits! And don't count out LP Red, even though it doesn't contain pheros, it still gets me a reaction from the guys. Plus, the sampler has different scents, resins, clean and fresh, etc., so you can get a good idea what you really like.

OCCOS!

The OCCO line is a very good representation of each of the LP subgroups(with the exception of green scents/nature scents).

Theres a warm spicy cinnamon cream(Red), A rich and creamy foody vanilla(White), a gorgeous and sexy gooey honey(Gold), a shower/linen fresh and clean scent(Blue), a girly sparkly sugar sweet scent(pink), and my absolute FAVE a to die for deep resin mix(Black).

They are all cop enhanced and stand well on they're own or as a layer mate with other scents. And they really are fab representations of many of LPs scent familys.

Have fun!!!

And WELCOME TO THE FORUM!!!!

I agree with CB... and if your into the whole Phero thing you will want an OCCo or two in the mix. BTW OCCo ( these are really scented Copulins aka cops!) trials will last you for a bit, while your deciding which scents work for you and compliment your fav scents and Pheros.

Two of the most ubiquitous Pheros, that generally work with us are Cougar and OpenWindows. Check out the review threads and you'll get lots of feed back. Have fun & Welcome :)

:BananaRow: Hey Angelica! Welcome to the Family! :BananaRow:

My favorite phero is...wait. What day of the week is it? HA!!! I go through cycles with them. Lately I've been wearing Dominance a LOT, because it acts like a concentration potion for me. I wear it when i work. One of my favorite social pheros is Levitation. Cougar is the first phero I ever used, and I will love that one forever. TeddyBB is a nice calm-and-happy type. I'll stop now. Keep us updated on what you get! :) Samples, samples, samples! Heh. I love the tall samples that Mara does here.

My top two fave pheros are the phero enhanced fragrances of Cuddle Bunny and Cougar (Cougar Potion) - I have found that they actually work even better than the UN phero versions. Like Hearts said, Mara crafts the fragrances with intent, and I think that makes a huge difference...

Hi Angelica! Welcome to the forum!

You're right: it's tough picking my faves. I'd have to say Sneaky Clean with Super Sexy for Women, scented Cuddle Bunny. Mara's Rocket Fuel is fun, (it has SS4W too), and LAM Pink Amber is great fun, and perfect for layering with other scents.

Of the OCCO line, I love Pink & Blue best, followed very closely by Red, White & Gold.

Phero Girl definitely deserves a trial. She's a powerful little girl! ;)

Have fun choosing! We'll all be looking forward to reading your reviews... :D

Hello and welcome to the forum. This is a great place to find pheros although their main thrust is perfumes.

Hello again, everyone!

Wanted to thank each and everyone that replied, for your kind and warm welcome! It's easy to tell, there is really a great group here, in the forums, and I can tell I'm certainly going to enjoy being here.

Wanted to thank everyone also, for taking the time to send all the great suggestions and recommendations of your favorite

scents and/or pheros! You've all provided a great deal of great info, on your favorites ~ which gives me a great starting

list of selections to consider in creating my first order (keeping in mind all your recommendations which you have

purchased or used yourselves).

Thanks so much again for all your help ... it is much appreciated (and am sure I'll have a few more questions...and

requesting your expertise again, in the coming days :)

Welcome Angelica!!

I have so many favorites for so many different circumstances...I can be of no help in the decision making. I mean for a long time it was Lace, then Heart and Soul, then I think I went crazy for LFM only to find out that Topper put me over the moon until Gotcha came out but then just today I dragged out the Leather for the first time in forever and had the best day ever...I just can't help.

I do wish you luck though in getting that list narrowed down!! :lol:

Thank you LadyVictoria for the welcome ..and missdarlyncherie for the welcome and recommendations..

(and that I might add ~ you just made my order-list LONGER, instead of narrowing it down, with all your

wonderful favorites you have listed! :)

Welcome Angelica!

Teheheee...better just start categorizing by what you absolutely cannot do with out...and then go to the bank, take out a loan and order the things you will need :D

Cougar Potion was one of the very firs phero fragrances I ordered because I thought it was funny and just had to try it....but CP is NO joke! It's a go-to for a social that never fails :)

Go-to Socials...CP, Popularity Potion, Teddy BB

Go-to Sultry, could be made naughty with a bit of cops added - Le Femme Mystere (and her sexy Le Femme Noire), Super Sexy for Women (and her sexy sister BANG!)

Go-to Bonders - Pefrect Match, Gotcha!, Cuddle Bunny

Go-to Sexuals - Sexpionage, Blatant Invitation

Happy experimenting!

Thanks Liz and Tee for the welcome ... and Nutrix special thanks for the way you categorized everything...that was really

helpful for a newbie! I'm sure that little "guide" will be of help to other newbies as well as myself, after reviewing it.

(and yes, I can relate to your comment "go to the bank & order the things you need" ...as it's absolutely amazing

how quickly you can get addicted to this incredible website :) Thanks to everyone again, for their warm welcomes.

Welcome, welcome, welcome!!! I'm on the boat you're on!!! Have been reading pretty extensively just to prepare myself and am still not prepared and I'm almost ready to make a second order. Everyone's been so helpful already and I'm really excited to walk through the phero world with so much excellent help as I'm sure you are too. I haven't really had much experience, but after seconding blue bear and the others, I would say since a lot of the scents are limited edition and you don't know how long they'll be around, you HAVE to try LAM/BAM in the Buttercream Peach blend... it's so awesome. The best part is smelling it as it changes on you since I've read everyone is different. Some smell more peach, others cream, some even get a little of the salty/sweet thing going on... it's a great "going out" blend.

I would definitely suggest getting the OCCO sampler and the LAM/BAM sampler, which will give you a good taste of the scents available in that range.....also, Cougar is an absolutely fabulous, sparkly fun blend.....love my Cougar!

Mara's not doing the OCCO, LAM or BAM samplers anymore but you can buy any of them individually.

Wow, where have I been? LOL!

In that case, I would always recommend the most versatile ones.....OCCO White, Red, and Black.....LAM Original Scent (I have gone through BUCKETS of this), Peach Buttercream, Sandalwood.....all of those can either stand alone or be layered easily.....

Edited by Dolly

Thank you for the warm welcome, Honeycake...and thank you as well, Rachentp, Halo, Raq On & Dolly

for all your suggestions. I'm beginning to see consistent favorites, among the forum members, such as

Cougar Potion & the OCCO line, as suggestions of good selections to try first ~ so I'll certainly be including

those in my initial order! Thanks so much for everyone's help again :)

(and P.S. to: Rachentp...I agree with you... everyone here is so helpful!

• 2 weeks later...

:smilies-23596:

Try as many samples as you can...it is the only way to find out what works for you! Cougar Potion was also my fist,and will always be a favaorite! Da Sparkly

Thanks Calli for the welcome! I am so overwhelmed with all the many incredible choices...I will definitely be starting with

alot of the samples to narrow down favorites, as you suggested. Have to say, with everyone listing their favorites?

I have seen (like you) that "Cougar Potion" is most definitely a fav among many (so that will definitely be on my list as

well!) :)