What are the best pheros for social climbing?

I am getting around to testing my LPMP pheros. I have some events coming up and I am planning on going to a few on my own - to schmooze. I have samples of everything except TMII/Mothers Helper/Gotcha/Dom/Leather & OW.

Just wondering what are the best blends for social climbing that I could test out at these events?

Second Halo's LFM, that's my go to in that situation.

My two others would be Open Windows, on me this is my Pop Potion, plus it has that feel good vibe everyone likes. Cougar is my other choice.

You do have to try them because, ultimately it's going to be about how the phero makes you feel as well as others.

Thank you everyone!

Molls, I would have never thought to try Cougar bc of the sexual element. But I will give it a try.

Beccah, thanks. I see that is two votes for PP!

Ohh, Halo, you know some of the events will be nighttime ones. So maybe the glamour element in LFM may be good.

Thanks StacyK, I don't have OW, but I do have Levitation.

Cougar always works for me... but I'll bet Popularity Potion would be a good one too...

Probably PP for social climbing.

I say LFM because you get respect from that one too

Second Halo's LFM, that's my go to in that situation.
My two others would be Open Windows, on me this is my Pop Potion, plus it has that feel good vibe everyone likes. Cougar is my other choice.
You do have to try them because, ultimately it's going to be about how the phero makes you feel as well as others.

Thanks Stacy. I am leaning towards one or the other. Either LFM or Popularity Potion. I am trying to remember - does LFM make people fawn over you though?

I would say Levitation would be just as good. But LFM would be my first pick there.

For me LFM and POP had people fawning over me. I wore LFM to a conservative event for work and I had people doing the whole googly eyes and being very complimentary I wore POP to the same event the year before and had the same effect only people did not want to leave my side, they were kind of stuck around me which was a bit annoying, same thing happened with LFM but not as severe.

Yes, but I heard that you were a goddess - so doesn't that happen anyway? :)

Thank you for sharing your experience. Now I am really torn.

For me LFM and POP had people fawning over me. I wore LFM to a conservative event for work and I had people doing the whole googly eyes and being very complimentary I wore POP to the same event the year before and had the same effect only people did not want to leave my side, they were kind of stuck around me which was a bit annoying, same thing happened with LFM but not as severe.

Thanks Stacy. I am leaning towards one or the other. Either LFM or Popularity Potion. I am trying to remember - does LFM make people fawn over you though?

LFM .. I have had men literally leap forward to open doors.. no lie strangers, in public 3 different occasions.. I'm always pleasantly surprised then I remember oh yea LFM. :)

One time I felt experimental and applied my LFM then I gave myself a spritz from my Est spray.. I went to pay a ticket and first I I had the guy run ahead of me and hold open the door, then inside everyone was kind and helpful.. the town officer (woman) back dated the time because they had closed the window and I was on my last day to pay on time.. if I ever have to go to the DMV Thats what I'm wearing.... lol

Edited by StacyK

Hi dolphindolls2!

i am a bit concerned about the cops though. I am just experimenting with cops and my responses have varied so much. I sometimes get DIHL or I get ignored/hostility. So I kind of wanted to keep it neutral. And this is with tiny drops.

LFM with a small amount of cops, really works for me....

LOL! :heart0974: I hope so. I can definitely use some goddess energy.

This is a true story on E!
Lol
We are all goddesses in hiding LP brings us out !

^^ I often use just a dab of cops in the cleavage with a phero. Not the full body lollipop ;)

One of my fav scent-phero/dab o cops combos is Goddess of the Blue Moon (w/LFM ) and a dash of OCCo Blue in the cleav.

Hello StacyK!

That is the thing. I have only worn a lollipop of cops once. Since then I have only been dabbing. And the results still can be a bit unpredictable.

^^ I often use just a dab of cops in the cleavage with a phero. Not the full body lollipop ;)

One of my fav scent-phero/dab o cops combos is Goddess of the Blue Moon (w/LFM ) and a dash of OCCo Blue in the cleav.