• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I was going to start a thread, but this seems about what I was going for..

If the pheros I notice the most self effects from are Leather, Sexology, BI, and Audacious.. what else might work well?

I don't see much effect from Lumina or LFM

What about LFN?

I have Unbridled with LFN, I should do some more testing with it.. Thanks, Eggers!

B-nol heavy blends seem to work really well for me.

Perfect Match and Treasured Hearts are fantastic - for some reason I find it easy to be congruent with those (which was not what I had expected when I started this phero-journey!)

And, oddly enough, BI not only gives terrific selfies, but it also works excellently as a social; I do put it on sometimes when I'm spending time with women.

• 2 weeks later...

I am still exploring and discovering, but I love DHEAS, Open Windows, Levitation and Cougar. More to come! ;)

I love Levitation! That is one of my all time rockstar blends!

Any heavy Est blends (or just straight Est!) seem to be the most congruent to my personality. My personal faves are CB, Sexology, and LFM, although I try to go light with the Cuddle Bunny and Sexology because of the heavy cops load. I really love straight Est with some light Topper.

The only phero blend I've found that I get good, consistent selfies with is SS4W. Every time I've worn my sample of Rocket Fuel it has put me in a happy, upbeat mood. I definitely need to experiment more with this one!

I also love CB. i get amazing hits with that one. :)

for me I use a lot of A-nol, Leather( hunny bunny turns into the energizer bunny with this one), and Lace. I haven't tried much of the socials though and am looking to try them out a bit more.

I have never tried leather. I am a little afraid of it.

Cougar Potion and Open Windows. I've only been using pheros for about 7 weeks so things may evolve. Present day tho, I'd have to say that CP and OW are consistent winners with my chemistry.

Cougar potion smells awesome, but I can't get it to work for me.

So much to explore yet as most of the pheros I have tried have been in fragrance blends, but so far for social: UNCougar, Work: SWS (incredible stuff) , House/kids: MLH, Fun/Play: SS4W, Sexology

Oh, and I forgot to add Gotcha and Sexpionage for x tra special times with my husband

I love sexpionage! But it plays as a social for me.

Yep, I wear the UN. I don't really find it that similar to Levitation. I've always worn Levitation in Flying Potion. I would describe it mainly as a mood booster for myself and others, and its social effects stem from that- friendly and happy, but not necessarily changing the social dynamic the way Lumina does for me. Lumina actually feels like an enchanting and enmeshing blend more than an uplifting one. It does encourage a good vibe, but it feels like it centres on specifically drawing people closer to me, while also opening me up to them, and giving me some extra sparklies to increase my social appeal.

People love the atmosphere that Levitation creates. People love to interact with you with Lumina. Levitation is a party in a bottle. Lumina is personal charm in a bottle.

Vladmyra- you are so funny...re the glow stick. :)

So I was going to start a thread, but this seems about what I was going for..

If the pheros I notice the most self effects from are Leather, Sexology, BI, and Audacious.. what else might work well?

I don't see much effect from Lumina or LFM

Hey Bella, maybe you could see what pheros all those blends have in common in order to highlight what works well for you? :)

Depending on the day and where i am i'd have to say

Cougar

LFN

Sexpionage

Usually i reach for Cougar mostly, and LFN comes second. Sexpionage unfortunately is collecting dust at the moment ... serious dry spell over here :(

I recently got LFM too, but i need to do more testing to find a sweet spot (if there is one for me)

The one that doesn't seem to work for me is SS4W.

I love LFN. I like LFM too, but LFN really gets me lots of awesome hits. :)

Pheros that are 'me' are definitely Lace and LFM. But I still have some pheros that are waiting to be tested! :D

hey cutie Pie...there are tons to choose from. I think I still have a few more to sample. :)

Ohhhh, that's easy -- my go to's are Audacious, Cougar and DHEAS (with a dash of COPS thrown in, of course!).

I don't think I ever tested Audacious. I will have to try this one in the future.

B-nol heavy blends seem to work really well for me.

Perfect Match and Treasured Hearts are fantastic - for some reason I find it easy to be congruent with those (which was not what I had expected when I started this phero-journey!)

And, oddly enough, BI not only gives terrific selfies, but it also works excellently as a social; I do put it on sometimes when I'm spending time with women.

I love PM.