Private Editions for AUGUST 2013

I effing LOVE the labels! I'm so excited for my PEs- especially Candied Violet Fluff! But can't wait to try my Autumn Leaves and especially Almost One of the Boys. I love "almost" guy smell. Thank you Mara!

I love "almost" guy smell too - I'm tempted!

Edited by Molls

A violet and a blackberry please. I'd like to let my reserved butterfly kisses go please if that's ok? If i can combine this, my prev invoice, $10 sale and sale and nr's all in one invoice that would be amazing, but let me know if you want it paying seperately now. :)

Mel, yes we can do it all in one invoice but you need to send me an email with all the instructions and your list of wants, please, thanks!

Stacey, I love your PE, that is the one I would have bought had there been extra, I love all of the notes and I'm addicted to Levitation.... enjoy your PE

Thanks DD. I bought 4 bottles one in spray and 2 copped. It must have been a small batch, maybe due to the phero...or it was just so freaking awesome the LP house elves sucked it up.. I prefer to think the later. Lol ;)

MARA.. can I get ALMOST ONE OF THE BOYS? That label is just killing me. It's so great!! :D

Edited by StacyK

Thanks DD. I bought 4 bottles one in spray and 2 copped. It must have been a small batch, maybe due to the phero...or it was just so freaking awesome the LP house elves sucked it up.. I prefer to think the later. Lol ;)

MARA.. can I get ALMOST ONE OF THE BOYS? That label is just killing me. It's so great!! :D

If you ever decide one of these need to leave home, please think of me.

Mara, is there any way I can reserve a bottle of Charlene's Blackberry Jasmine? But since I already have an order coming out, I was wondering if you'd let me wait until next Friday to pay for it (next paycheck)? I was gonna add a phero to it and make it a spray, then get some more stuff + sale/freebie items with the next order. I would like to make it a separate order though so I don't hold up the current one. Just let me know if you are willing to wait on me hun and I promise it will be another big order. Thanx a bunch!

~Nix

Edited by PhoenixOnFyre

^^OMG. Mara!! Now I love it even more! lol

It's a great photo. I hope you have a large version of that framed :D

(I was joking)

It does kinda look like me tho. :lol:

:lol: I fell for it! Still love the photo. I'd totally frame and hang it up. I used to wear a Viking hat when I took the kids trick or treating, that and a big glass of wine. :D Edited by StacyK

:cat690: OHMYGOSH! OHMYGOSH! OHMYGOSH! I waited as long as I could! My package came this afternoon and I left it sit here...a;; alone...while I went to work but I have since some home and GUESS WHAT I OPENED FIRST? Uh-huh! you know it! Blackberry Jasmine baby!

At first I had a moment of hesitation....what if...? That passed in an instant and I was ripping off the seal, lol!

This is not foodie, it's not. But when I opened the bottle I would swear that in the bottle it's candy sweet. Right out of the bottle it's sweet too but it's not long (within 10-15 minutes) before the jasmine trumps everything and is intense for about a half an hour/45 minutes - BUT that was only when I HUFFED my arm up close. It's actually wearing on me pretty sheer until I get my nose right on top of it. I've been walking around for a little over an hour now and I keep doing the "What IS that? - Oh - it's me!" :heart: This is really pretty, girly and I DO want to say sweet. I can't wait to huff this in another hours or 2! This is a truly beautiful Jasmine that's for sure I don't get soapy, just uber feminine and I think it could pull off day or evening.

How will I test all my other goodies when all I want to wear is THIS! Thank you Mara! You truly are amazing! You make my heart melty and soft - Thank you! :hearts0425:

Edited by NuTrix

Teheee, thanks Rose :)

My hubby didn't know about it until he got home from work tonight (I have been trying very hard to keep quiet - it was NOT easy) and I could barely contain myself to show him my very own perfume! "Look! It has my name! Look! Isn't the label lovely?!" He was duly impressed that there were so few in the world and that it was a one time special brew juz fo me - SQUEEEEAL! It even got his approval ("hmm, that isn't bad" - for him, that's approval LOL)

I'm still a little tickled - if you couldn't tell :D

LOL!!! Good on you! And as women, I think we know that sometimes "hmmm, that isn't bad" is a HUGE compliment from some men. I too would love to have my own blend made up at some point but am still exploring and studying the smells and effects of the different ingredients! What a special treat!

Well, I wish I had her heroic chin, but the body size and hair length is similar to me these days. Yeah, you're right, she looks nothing like me. :lol:

urgh, man, I totally read that as heroin chic, lol at my tired eyes. I had a sudden throwback moment to the 90s.

You should review it in the PE section too! :)

As always! You're absolutely correct! I forgot all about that option in my excitement and went and made a review just now!

It wasn't exactly a PE. Someone bought a number of pheros asking them to be lightly scented with something with vanilla, cinnamon and musk, my choice. I just decided to whip up something for the person with the exact notes rather than trying to figure out what she might like from the catalog. She's not a board member, I don't think.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Mara! I would like to request the last bottles of Charlene's Blackberry Jasmine, (there are 3?) HUGE thank you s!!!!!

• 1 month later...