New Releases for AUGUST & SEPTEMBER 2013

I thought for sure I was going to buy a few others first.. but with the high levels of stress at work.. I decided I needed protection luck and patience!- but who the fuck am I kidding I told myself I was only going to buy 10 now and 10 later - much later but I secretly knew I would probably buy them sooner rather than later

So, no Patience Potion for you? LOL

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did not want any of the love ones, I just wanted the ones that would help me most in this juncture of my life....I think so many folks have bad mojo right now and needed some good stuff to get them thru.....

I got a love one! You can never have enough love. When I wear love drawing my BF is ultra loving towards me.

I also noticed that when I wear Goddess Potion - people at work hoist me up on their shoulders in a gilded throne through the gates of Rome. I use the love potion when I want people to be nice. Especially around the periodical....

I also noticed that when I wear Goddess Potion - people at work hoist me up on their shoulders in a gilded throne through the gates of Rome.

Wow...so it has time travel abilities too? How come that never happens to me when I wear it?! :lol:

I got them all! What's the use in pretending ...

I was thinking of an extra defensive bottle.

But, I need Mo money too. ;)

Edited by StacyK

I did not want any of the love ones, I just wanted the ones that would help me most in this juncture of my life....I think so many folks have bad mojo right now and needed some good stuff to get them thru.....

I think I feel similarly, I'm single but didn't feel any need to pick up any love ones. Just the ones I think will be "handy" to have around. I did pick up the money one for money emergencies.

I got a love one! You can never have enough love. When I wear love drawing my BF is ultra loving towards me.

I also noticed that when I wear Goddess Potion - people at work hoist me up on their shoulders in a gilded throne through the gates of Rome. I use the love potion when I want people to be nice. Especially around the periodical....

I just need to find someone to Love On, and then this will be a good one for me to have.

:(

There's still some samples left!

Thanks Mara. I knew I should have ordered a second bottle. This, Love Immortal and WW were calling to me. :)

yes, JOC asked that and Mara said as long as you only get two bottle that are the same as each other, she doesn't mind substitutions.

so I think there's three that are sold out. If you wanted two each of the Sweet Dreams, Amber Amour, and whisker wishes that would work but if you wanted to replace the three you cannot get with amber amour plus the one you'd normally get in a full set (meaning: four bottles of the same thing) then that's not what Mara wants.

but I don't think it matters if you really love a bottle and want to buy it out. She just didn't want to extend that option to the special price of buying full sets. You'd have to do that separately.

I was very happy to have this option sice there were some uses I needed a LOT more than others and some I felt I did not need at all currently.

Edited by MissHazel

Hearts did you get 20 trials or 10? I ordered FBs of Glamour Puss, smittent kitten and Lucky dog along with Amber Amour, Nirvana, Defensive mag, Love Immortal, Psychic Eye, Gimmie Money!, Focus potion. and 10 trials of the others. yes I missed the FB of WW. ah well.

I got 10 FBs and 10 samples. So I got everything ;) luckily WW was one of my FBs. My FBs were WW, Smitten Kitten, Lucky Dog, Gimme Money, Psychic Eye, Come To Me, Sweet Dreams, Love Immortal, Glamour Puss and BFF.

Psychic Eye, was one of the ones I was going back and forth about. I wanted the ability to tap into my psychic ability but then I needed the others more...I will just have to hope this does not sell out and I can purchase in October as I have now spent my budgeted limit.

Let me add for the record I'm on team rebrew for all the aug/sept potions Hex and Defense included. Even tho I might not need them now who knows when they might come in handy esp since these brews don't come around often and they make for good trade potions if I over stock me thinks.

I totally agree! I would love to get ALL the Aug/Sept collection eventually, because you never know when you or a friend will need that help. The ones I tried with intention, Whisker Wishes, Hex Breaker and Courage & Bravery worked PERFECTLY. I haven't tried my Amber Amour and Love Immortal with intention yet; I've just been enjoying them for their heart warming fragrances. Plus, I would really love to feel the emotion of Lucky Dog! I've had dogs, and when they're happy, they are SO HAPPY. It would be great to feel THAT way after a long day with a spraying water pipe in the basement!

Yikes! Count me in on the Wish-for-a-Rebrew train! :lol:

I just got my sampler, and how sad am I that I missed out on Black Cat Hex Breaker, Defensive Magic Potion & Lucky Dog! I'm happy I got to at least try them in sample form. :) I'm so sad that the little puppy face won't make it into my big bottle collection. I don't know what it is about that pup's face, but I am just in love! My sample of Lucky Dog just may wind up taking a special, honorary position in my full bottle rack, so I can enjoy that sweet little mug every morning when I try to decide on my PotD. :wub:

WOW River's Amber one is almost gone! One bottle left and Whisker Wishes - twice sold out!

wow, didn't realize whisker wishes had sold out a second time. Awesome! Go Mara!

Wow, this is so nice of Mara. I hope she gets some rest considering the multiple rebrews occurring during sale time. I'm excited! Some recent events make me want to place an order for Hex Breaker, but knowing that there's some room to breathe because more bottles are being brewed definitely creates some ease.