New Releases for AUGUST & SEPTEMBER 2013

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love you for your optimism. I have been having a meltdown since Saturday lol.

I'm in panic mode!

LOL well, sometimes I have a larger sense of perspective than other times.

We need black cat hex breaker Liz. This is the fourth time this has happened to me. Four months back to back. This hasn't been the case since Special Delivery when I cried for days.

hehehe...emo16.gif

I am just happy I am not a fan of peach. Lol

That's what I'm gonna keep telling myself

I am just happy I am not a fan of peach. Lol

It can go either way for me. Like with DeLush omg and there was another one too.. ugh

LOL well, sometimes I have a larger sense of perspective than other times.

You are so calm. Why can't I be calm. Why is this making me panic? I guess because work is going to be infucking sane, it already is. and LP is my ocean..and when a scent sells out that I have not tested or that I had my eyes on.. omg it's like SHARK ATTACK EVERYONE GET OUT OF THE WATER

Wow, out of FB already! I'm so glad I ordered when I did. You never know Maiea, it might find its way to the trade thread. :(

I'm looking forward to getting a mailing notice but considering how much business I'm sure Mara's seen this month, I will be practicing patience... like on Christmas Eve... when you're nine years old.

Ladies who have their bottles, can't wait to hear your thoughts!!!

Wow, out of FB already! I'm so glad I ordered when I did. You never know Maiea, it might find its way to the trade thread. :(

I'm looking forward to getting a mailing notice but considering how much business I'm sure Mara's seen this month, I will be practicing patience... like on Christmas Eve... when you're nine years old.

Ladies who have their bottles, can't wait to hear your thoughts!!!

That is what I'm doing as I know this has to be a crazy busy time for Mara... I feel like even if it takes till October to get to me, I'll be a happy camper...

Tyvey, they're so CUTE!!! I love that pic.

Sniffing from the vials my faves may be- WhiskerWishes, BFF, Glamour Puss, Smitten Kitten and Lucky Dog. They are sooooo good!

Hearts did you get 20 trials or 10? I ordered FBs of Glamour Puss, smittent kitten and Lucky dog along with Amber Amour, Nirvana, Defensive mag, Love Immortal, Psychic Eye, Gimmie Money!, Focus potion. and 10 trials of the others. yes I missed the FB of WW. ah well.

I got 10 FBs and 10 samples. So I got everything ;) luckily WW was one of my FBs. My FBs were WW, Smitten Kitten, Lucky Dog, Gimme Money, Psychic Eye, Come To Me, Sweet Dreams, Love Immortal, Glamour Puss and BFF.

Edited by hearts

Lol almost the same order lol. I feel ya :).

How is Come To Me?

Really like the idea and label but rose can go crazy on me so I did that with the trials.

How Rosey is it?

Omg!!!! Fucking tyvey I was eating out a bag of chips and saw your post and my throat gave out

Boom just like that I had to Heimleck myself - sooo fucking funny omg loooool

Why am I cussing so much all of a sudden ?

Soooo unlady like. You should all see the bag of chips from trader joes I just deep throated.

Edited by LadyVictoria

OMG - LOOKS LIKE WHISKER WISHES IS ALREADY SOLD OUT IN BOTTLES!!!

:holy-moly:

Thank goodness I ordered yesterday!

Oooh my trial vials came in a bag which is my favorite color (royal blue/purple)! I feel like Gollum now.

Must have the precioussss bag.

*clutches it to my chest*

Oh sure rub it in about Whisker :Emoticons0804:

heyy this was before i knew it completely sold out. lol! sowwy!!! :wub:

it might be too peach for you... its almost Lovers in the Clovers type of peach. im not sure how to decant- but if you want i can send you a little bit mwah!

Woah wha? Whiskers is gone?? Maybe we can collectively use our pro creation potion spell to get the masters to brew another batch.

I know! I wonder, with it being THIS popular, any chance Mara would do a rebrew??