LOL! StacyK! :smiley-laughing024:

Most people around me -when I have just thrown out statements are skeptical of pheros. I was too a bit until I started getting major hits.

I share my usage with some people. At first with GOTBM and LFM I was very open and happy to share this discovery but there are some who give you the eyebrow ect. I don't really GAF but now I'm selective ;)

HC I like your Roswell comment! Yes it can be that way with some people.

Wow, poor thing. Is there a particular ingredient in there that you have been able to isolate that causes this?

In the PP review (or what is Darling Catalina?) we talked about it some ... I'll have to look. I do know that when Mara does the mixing its perfect and when I wear it neat with a cover of my choice is where things go wrong ... later today I might look for the thread where it was explained how to mix it at home - I think I'll try that in a saved sample bottle as soon as my next LP shipment gets here.

I really liked how it made me like me so for me to mess it up - yeah ... feel guilty as I am horrid to other left to my own devices with it ! LOL

Edited for a few of my pre- coffee spelling and grammar blunders. :-)

Edited by livinlavidacabo

In the PP review (or what is Darling Catalina?) we talked about it some ... I'll have to look. I do know that when Mara does the mixing its perfect and when I wear it neat with a cover of my choice is where things go wrong ... later today I might look for the thread where it was explained how to mix it at home - I think I'll try that in a saved sample bottle as soon as my next LP shipment gets here.

I really liked how it made me like me so for me to mess it up - yeah ... feel guilty as I am horrid to other left to my own devices with it ! LOL

Edited for a few of my pre- coffee spelling and grammar blunders. :-)

It must just be the strength then. It is 1/3 as potent when mixed in a fragrance from Mara.

No worries! I love learning new things! :)

Feel like a thread hijacker! I've hoarded a few empty bottles which I'm try mixing later (as soon as my order arrives)!and I also found the thread about turning into a spray. If it works out it'll be perfect for a last minute pherobomb! :-)

I agree with Madame Leota. I feel NO guilt!!! I use my phero's all the time. I love to use them when I go out. People are attracted to me and enjoy being around me.

I used them prior to buying my new car and got a great deal!

If there is something that is going to make people open and friendly, I am going to use it.

I have been using pheromones while I have been taking dance classes and the instructor commented on how happily surprised she was with how quickly I became part of the group. I even am in a choreographed presentation of a Salsa Tango fusion number.

I keep my phero's as a secret. Why would they want to know anyways?

I never feel guilty. I'm new to all this but the way I see it is that some girls are really great at applying makeup or styling their hair. False lashes, sexy curls, etc. I'm not good at that (but I still try), but this is my cosmetic thing. A fragrance. Plus, pheros don't make things happen that wouldn't otherwise. I just roll on some fragrance because I think it matches my mood and forget the rest (which is why I'm not good about noticing hits or attributing them to various things). I guide my life and any phero use simply compliments what I'm putting out there already.

Thanks VexedGlory. All of you ladies have such wonderful points! I think I have now been liberated to indulge guilt-free!

Wow Holly that is an awesome story! Do you have any favorites? Which one did you wear when you got the deal on the car? Or can you share that?

I agree with Madame Leota. I feel NO guilt!!! I use my phero's all the time. I love to use them when I go out. People are attracted to me and enjoy being around me.

I used them prior to buying my new car and got a great deal!

If there is something that is going to make people open and friendly, I am going to use it.

I have been using pheromones while I have been taking dance classes and the instructor commented on how happily surprised she was with how quickly I became part of the group. I even am in a choreographed presentation of a Salsa Tango fusion number.

I keep my phero's as a secret. Why would they want to know anyways?

I never feel guilty. I'm new to all this but the way I see it is that some girls are really great at applying makeup or styling their hair. False lashes, sexy curls, etc. I'm not good at that (but I still try), but this is my cosmetic thing. A fragrance. Plus, pheros don't make things happen that wouldn't otherwise. I just roll on some fragrance because I think it matches my mood and forget the rest (which is why I'm not good about noticing hits or attributing them to various things). I guide my life and any phero use simply compliments what I'm putting out there already.

Edited by Honeycake

• 4 weeks later...

I wore Man Nip and Popularity Potion when I got the great deal on my new car. It was a late night purchase and the dealers seemed to want to talk to me all night.

LOL!!

I LOVE my Love Potions!

:LuvU396::LuvU396::LuvU396:

Yesterday the grocery bagger dude offered to carry out the bags in the cart and it was jut RAINING ! I told him no thanks, as I wanted to pop over to the starbux in store and grab a latte. "I don't mind waiting" he quickly answered. LOL Wonder if it was the LFM?

Thank you both for sharing your wonderful stories! :)

I wore Man Nip and Popularity Potion when I got the great deal on my new car. It was a late night purchase and the dealers seemed to want to talk to me all night.

LOL!!

I LOVE my Love Potions!

:LuvU396::LuvU396::LuvU396:

Yesterday the grocery bagger dude offered to carry out the bags in the cart and it was jut RAINING ! I told him no thanks, as I wanted to pop over to the starbux in store and grab a latte. "I don't mind waiting" he quickly answered. LOL Wonder if it was the LFM?

• 10 months later...

Popularity Potion hits hard and makes people think I am soo beautiful. CB is more subdued, but it makes everyone think I am sooo incredibly beautiful and have the need to tell me so every 30 secs. BI hits really really hard. The OCCOs are kind of sneaky. They turn me into man glue and make me the center of male attention in a roundabout way. LFM is femenine, but respectful. I actually had a lot of men trying to pick me up with this one on in nonwork & work situations. With the others I get compliments and lots of attention, but LFM gets phone numbers.

HI Honeycake!

Wow, those are some great hits you got !!! Can you please tell me the amount you used for each one?

Hi Sillikilocks,

It varies. These were all trial vials that I was testing. I am still testing a few...:)

PP - I put on a ton. Like maybe half the vial. It smelled so good I kind of forgot myself.

CB - I think it was really hot when I tested this one. I put on maybe 4 dots.

BI - I put on quite a bit of this one- maybe a third of the vial.

OCCO- I didn't put on much of this one. Maybe 3 dots and all on my arm. I was testing the fragrance moreso than the phero.

LFM- I didn't put much of this one. Maybe 3-4 dots from the vial.

Hope this helps.

Hi Sillikilocks,

It varies. These were all trial vials that I was testing. I am still testing a few... :)

PP - I put on a ton. Like maybe half the vial. It smelled so good I kind of forgot myself.

CB - I think it was really hot when I tested this one. I put on maybe 4 dots.

BI - I put on quite a bit of this one- maybe a third of the vial.

OCCO- I didn't put on much of this one. Maybe 3 dots and all on my arm. I was testing the fragrance moreso than the phero.

LFM- I didn't put much of this one. Maybe 3-4 dots from the vial.

Hope this helps.

Thanks, Honeycake! Yes that was very helpful :)

So I'm full on newbie and haven't had opp to "test on others" much. That said, no guilt - nada- zip - none even if I had had a lot of hits. And it goes along with pretty much what others have said.

a) I'm enjoying the selfies - really sooo helpful and b it is grooming (echoing Hearts, LadyV among others) - lipstick (check), push-up bra (check), strappy shoes (check), smelling good (check), making myself feel better so I come across nicer and/or more attractive (check).

And to echo Dolly - if it makes people who didn't like me tolerate me - that's a win-win for both of us. And if makes someone like me more (if they already liked me) - I'm in for that too! Good to spread around good vibes.

DD gave me great feedback on my cougar review just to remember to use my newfound power for good. ;) Which I agree with. Life is meant to be enjoyed and if pheros give us lifts and those around us lifts, isn't this postive for everyone. It's not mind control or anything - just a subtle sending out of positive energy and vibes, making world a happier place. :D

ETA: *Stoopid* grammar errors on a Friday afternoon - I should just put the computer down and step away slowly...

FYI - Leather totally helped me push thru my workout today - feel great, no guilt, kicked my own ass. All for greater good.

Edited by Beach Goddess

Yeah the way I look at it, people are lucky I do wear them at work because it makes their assholery more tolerable for me otherwise there'd be a slew of dead bodies.

:lol: :lol:

• 1 month later...

The only time i've ever felt guilty -- and a little horrified, actually -- was in the very very beginning when I wore Phero Girl to work and could not ignore the male reactions to myself during a meeting in a small and very warm conference room. All I wanted to do was excuse myself and go shower -- I silently apologized to everyone for days every time I would run into them.

Since then, if I do wear cops at work, it is a minute amount bc I do like the vibe, but I don't want to hijack male reactions to me and cause the men I work with to feel uncomfortable around me.

Other than that, I do not feel guilty at all -- the perfumes and pheros just help open doors and perhaps focus a little more attention on me and honestly, in this world which is still soooo skewed against women, I don't feel guilty at all for creating and using any advantage I can to get ahead and be heard.

I don't (usually) feel bad about using pheros. I use them for self effects or happy sexy fun times with hubby, and he doesn't care if I use them or not. As far as other people go, I see no difference between my use of pheros and wearing the right outfit or a good push up bra or knowing how to apply makeup without looking like a drunken clown (I ONLY WISH I COULD).

That being said, talking about pheros and guilt...I went to confession yesterday (not about my phero use :lol: ) and made the mistake of wearing Flying Potion w/Levitation. Normally Father (imagine a very serious, middle aged man with a heavy Eastern European accent) doesn't say anything until after I've confessed all my sins, but yesterday he was interrupting me after every.single.sin to give me a pep talk about it. Every.single.one. I'm usually out of the confessional in 5 minutes or less, and I was like 20 minutes in there with him being all peppy. :blink: There was a line behind me so I felt pretty bad for taking so long without a good reason. I'll know better next time, no pheros in "the box!" :nono:

Edited by Memorare

I'm usually out of the confessional in 5 minutes or less, and I was like 20 minutes in there with him being all peppy. :blink: There was a line behind me so I felt pretty bad for taking so long without a good reason.

Well I bet all the people behind you thought you had a good reason and were probably jealous haha! :lol:

I don't feel the slightest bit guilty, but being new to this I have to admit that I second guess myself now when someone is being super nice, chatty or helpful to me: "Is the world in a good mood, or is it the pheromones?" Either way, I'll take it.

I don't feel the slightest bit guilty, but being new to this I have to admit that I second guess myself now when someone is being super nice, chatty or helpful to me: "Is the world in a good mood, or is it the pheromones?" Either way, I'll take it.

It's the pheromones. The world is an asshole.