Open Windows From Afar???

Hi everyone, I have a question that I have been wondering about for some time. Not sure if this has ever been addressed here, but here goes:

Now I know that copulins need your body's heat to release if I am understanding right, BUT can you use something such as Open Windows to apply to a piece of mail you are sending to someone via USPS/snail mail to encourage a postive response, open up communication and a positive reception or would it all just go flat and do nothing? I know that it does sort of stain because I have tested it out on a piece of scap paper, but thought I could apply a bit to the glossy surface of a greeting card. I would love to hear your thoughts on this!

how about a cloth bookmark? I think cloth holds it for a little while (until washing if enough is applied.)

Maybe someone could say different?

I think someone asked this a long time ago in some random thread. If I recall correctly, Mara said that pheros need a person around. They will likely associate the vibe they're getting with the nearest person or just be confused, assuming they even last on the paper.

THANK YOU BB!!! This is just the kind of info I needed. I am sending two editions of The Witches' Almanac in which I have published articles to someone who might be able to give me more writing work, so maybe Miss Hazel, your idea of a bookmark ( I could make one that included a pic of me ) would be just the thing! Now..does anyone have any suggestions to add to the OW to help things along even more? I so appreciate how helpful you have been ladies. HUGS! :)

Do you think you could add it to the bookmark and seal it in someway? So that way maybe the phero is preserved and she will get pherobombed while opening it and looking at your pic? Do you think that the bookmark could be more artisan and made of cloth for example?

I must be spending too much time here. I missed all of that info. Either that or it got jumbled in my brain!

What about OW in one of the spell potions? I was going to say SWS as that is supposed to make one give what you say more weight- I am not sure.

Do you think you could write a letter hinting that you would like to work with him more in the future? Then taking the sealed bookmark and enfolding it in the letter and then placing it in the book?

Hi Honeycake! That is what MissHazel suggested and it makes sense. Also the person in question is a man if that matters. Does anyone have any thoughts on what if anything else, could/should be added for maximun results or just OW?

Edited by Honeycake

Thanks Honeycake. I think since my brain is swimming trying to think this out and do it just right that I am actually going to break out my divining rods after and try to tap them for yes or no answers. It can be a long process but that's what I do when I am really at a loss and it's something important.

Ok, well let us know how it works out! I am keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Thanks Honeycake. I think since my brain is swimming trying to think this out and do it just right that I am actually going to break out my divining rods after and try to tap them for yes or no answers. It can be a long process but that's what I do when I am really at a loss and it's something important.