La Femme Noire

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would make a lot of sense instead of just using the products by description of intent , to make an analysis of the behavioral traits of our husbands , boyfriends , crushes , and enter that as a major variable into the equation from the start .

The reading of a subject you are familiar with is a very important factor in choosing the right blend for a particular situation. For instance, I CANNOT wear an Est -heavy blend with my man unless I wear something more dominant with it....it triggers a big ugly scene. Thus why I have not tried LFN......I am simply in this thread for the discussion of -none and pheros in general.

I don't think you can say none has no relationship to sex. It is in every hard hitting sexual blend for men and women. None and cops = serious sexy juice for women. Blatant Invitation, Sexpionage, La Femme Noire... I agree that none correlates to leadership but you know, that is sexy. None is raw virile sex at it's finest.

Absolutely correct. None is raw sex. Period. None by definition is the male equivalent of cops.....it indicates a readiness to mate.

I also don't think none is cold. At least to me it's HOT. It's what makes the sex animalic. It's fiery. Just ask Dolly. She rocks the none regularly and I don't think her vibe is cold at all, rather it's hot.

I have never heard anyone describe none as "cold"....it is on the other end of the spectrum, really.....ranging from warmth to pure fire. Sexpionage takes sex to a clothes-ripping, biting, wall-pounding, bed-breaking level. I don't find that cold....not by a long shot!

Edited by Dolly

I have never heard anyone describe none as "cold"....it is on the other end of the spectrum, really.....ranging from warmth to pure fire. Sexpionage takes sex to a clothes-ripping, biting, wall-pounding, bed-breaking level. I don't find that cold....not by a long shot!

Bed breaking!! Rawr, Dolly!!!!! :lol:

Bed breaking!! Rawr, Dolly!!!!! :lol:

Seriously! The leg of our bed went crashing through the floor one night!

I'm fairly sure Dolly's mentioned wall damage as well...lol!

Oh yeah, I have had to break out the spackle!! LOL

• 1 month later...

Broke out LFN yesterday. It doesn't get as much love from me a LFM. I'm still sorting out why.

The hits are good and it seems to really attract the attention of people who already know you and are comfortable around you, not that I haven't gotten approached by people who didn't, just that it's more likely for some really interesting things to happen with people who know me a bit better.

I get all ages, guys, girls. It's been warm here of late and the diffusion is fantastic and I had it paired with Everything Nice so....YUM!

I have one guy who is a heavy responder and have to work a bit harder to politely "get away" :rolleyes: but I had a lot of interaction with production, management and everything in between and I just like the feel of LFN. Feminine but frisky...and the frisky always shows.

I think I must be getting worse since using pheromones? I was always horny as it was but now I have this "naughty little secret" and I think it must be subconsciously effecting me...like when I accessorize with fishnet stockings or let that little bit of lace from my bra peek out ever so slightly....I know I'm a distraction but I play like I'm not :666::ange::Emoticons04263:

Broke out LFN yesterday. It doesn't get as much love from me a LFM. I'm still sorting out why.

The hits are good and it seems to really attract the attention of people who already know you and are comfortable around you, not that I haven't gotten approached by people who didn't, just that it's more likely for some really interesting things to happen with people who know me a bit better.

I get all ages, guys, girls. It's been warm here of late and the diffusion is fantastic and I had it paired with Everything Nice so....YUM!

I have one guy who is a heavy responder and have to work a bit harder to politely "get away" :rolleyes: but I had a lot of interaction with production, management and everything in between and I just like the feel of LFN. Feminine but frisky...and the frisky always shows.

I think I must be getting worse since using pheromones? I was always horny as it was but now I have this "naughty little secret" and I think it must be subconsciously effecting me...like when I accessorize with fishnet stockings or let that little bit of lace from my bra peek out ever so slightly....I know I'm a distraction but I play like I'm not :666::ange::Emoticons04263:

:rolleyes: lol.. I've got to get this. And your last paragraph.. yesssss

:rolleyes: lol.. I've got to get this. And your last paragraph.. yesssss

Teheheeee :great:

I don't really get horny from LFN but I think something happened to me. I think Mara put a horny spell on a bottle I boosted of Amazonia Zee with LFM and medium cops.. because I was like a chimp trying to get out of the cage. I humped my bf's leg sucked him dry and then wanted more.

It has to be this LFM medium cops combo. I felt like I was in my 20s again. I had energy! So I'm wondering - isn't LFM and medium cops the same as LFN?

All I can offer is this:

Le Femme Noire

Contains Estratetraenol, DHEAS, Beta-Androstenol, Alpha-Androstenol, Epi-Androsterone, Beta-THDOC, Androstadienone, Copulins, and Androstenone

Le Femme Mystere

Contains Estratetraenol, DHEAS, Beta-Androstenol, Alpha-Androstenol, Epi-Androsterone, Beta-THDOC, Androstadienone

There's a sprucing up of LFN with some extra pheros. I know a bit of none gets me going :666: Maybe you're just a great cops responder! :)

Yeah V the difference is there is also none. Which definitely revs me up. Maybe you're just a coco ho? Cops do it for a lotta women.

but I was wearing LFM which doesn't have the none it was a full boost of LFM with cops.. so maybe the cops with the LFM did it for me.

So now I'm considering getting EOW oil so I can wear with my LFM spray. I feel like a drug addict making meth balls in my bedroom

LFN has the NONE & cops that's the diff right?

Being NONE is such a naturally occurring Alfa male thing it's funny that it also attracts men sexually when applied to females.

LFN had been in my wish list for so long, the only thing I've tried it in is Unbridled and yes that's sexy baby.

BTW LFM with cops is a great combo.

Goddess of the Blue Moon with OCCo Blue OMG

Edited by StacyK

my stupid archaic work browser won't let me quote right now, so:

from LadyV:

I don't really get horny from LFN but I think something happened to me. I think Mara put a horny spell on a bottle I boosted of Amazonia Zee with LFM and medium cops.. because I was like a chimp trying to get out of the cage. I humped my bf's leg sucked him dry and then wanted more.

It has to be this LFM medium cops combo. I felt like I was in my 20s again. I had energy! So I'm wondering - isn't LFM and medium cops the same as LFN?

I have a bottle of LP O that has LFM and cops - I can't wait to try it with this chimp image in mind, lol

LFN has the NONE & cops that's the diff right?

Being NONE is such a naturally occurring Alfa male thing it's funny that it also attracts men sexually when applied to females.

LFN had been in my wish list for so long, the only thing I've tried it in is Unbridled and yes that's sexy baby.

BTW LFM with cops is a great combo.

Goddess of the Blue Moon with OCCo Blue OMG

Hmmm....my theory is that none isn't so much attracting the man as it is acting on the female wearing the blend, getting them in the mood. But that's just a theory...

Hmmm....my theory is that none isn't so much attracting the man as it is acting on the female wearing the blend, getting them in the mood. But that's just a theory...

I like that theory - I think that's how it works for me, at least ;)

^^ Interesting BB. That could be but.. I'll say that when I've worn pheros with 'none, admittedly not often I'm new to that realm of phero, I've had some sexual hits. I had on Compromising Positions, I only have a trial, and a man friend gave me what I can describe as a languid stroke up and down my arm when we were in the car. This was out of norm for us really and he is a friend only not a target at all. I don't even think he could help it. lol

I do look forward to more experimentation in this area. I have the Black Amber PE boosted with Sexpinoage coming. Woo Hoo

Edited by StacyK

^^ Interesting BB. That could be but.. I'll say that when I've worn pheros with 'none, admittedly not often I'm new to that realm of phero, I've had some sexual hits. I had on Compromising Positions, I only have a trial, and a man friend gave me what I can describe as a languid stroke up and down my arm when we were in the car. This was out of norm for us really and he is a friend only not a target at all. I don't even think he could help it. lol

But if I am not mistaken, Comp P has Sexpionage in it, which has quite a load of cops too, so hmmmm.....maybe that was it?

But if I am not mistaken, Comp P has Sexpionage in it, which has quite a load of cops too, so hmmmm.....maybe that was it?

Definitely could be.. but it has not happened with Bang or Gotcha. Unbridled was another hit with a guy the arm stroking and sitting close. I don't get this when I add cops to LFM.

But logic would follow that the none affects us gals and the cops does the guys in. Fascinating!

Edited by StacyK

I disagree. Males are definitely affected when other males wear none so why would it be any different when females do? For me personally what happens is twofold. First BF kind of sits back and lets me lead the show but it's a very respectful thing, like look at my bitch, she's got it going on. Second...the sex. It's pure animalistic sex and it's not me leading the show, it's very equal. So at least for me and my man, I know he is affected.

I disagree. Males are definitely affected when other males wear none so why would it be any different when females do? For me personally what happens is twofold. First BF kind of sits back and lets me lead the show but it's a very respectful thing, like look at my bitch, she's got it going on. Second...the sex. It's pure animalistic sex and it's not me leading the show, it's very equal. So at least for me and my man, I know he is affected.

Lol that is more the vibe I get with it... but time and trials will tell. I wonder how much our own chemistry affects the results of our added pheros on others?

Interesting point. I'm womanly/girly I have more of an attraction to the femme pheros est, Cops, LFM, lace, bang ect I find them relatable. I got leather and Dom purely to step outside myself so to speak.. see how the other half lives. I truly wonder if adding the none factor gives me what I may be missing a little of or if it is just that it affects a specific type of guy. humm

Edited by StacyK

Not saying it doesn't have an effect, just not an attractant. Hard to describe, but in my mind an attractant is different than something that causes an effect. Anyhoo, it's just my theory.

Edited by BlueBear

Definitely could be.. but it has not happened with Bang or Gotcha. Unbridled was another hit with a guy the arm stroking and sitting close. I don't get this when I add cops to LFM.

But logic would follow that the none affects us gals and the cops does the guys in. Fascinating!

Gotcha only has a teensy bit of cops.....Sexpionage is loaded with them.

Same response on my side......my man loves me with Dom......Dom and cops.....or Sexpionage......WOW!

Lol that is more the vibe I get with it... but time and trials will tell. I wonder how much our own chemistry affects the results of our added pheros on others?

Interesting point. I'm womanly/girly I have more of an attraction to the femme pheros est, Cops, LFM, lace, bang ect I find them relatable. I got leather and Dom purely to step outside myself so to speak.. see how the other half lives. I truly wonder if adding the none factor gives me what I may be missing a little of or if it is just that it affects a specific type of guy. humm

I have had guys that respond well to the more dominant pheros on me, and those who have not. It VERY MUCH depends on the target.

Not saying it doesn't have an effect, just not an attractant. Hard to describe, but in my mind an attractant is different than something that causes an effect. Anyhoo, it's just my theory.

I see what you're saying.....the men are not attracted to the phero itself, but to the female's response while wearing it. Like, if he gets off on dominant women, like "that's my bitch", then that is what is causing the attraction.....

Wow! Molls, Dolly, Halo & BB..

This is some great stuff!! ( info wise ) Gotta remember this thread as a keeper. :-)

Can't wait to do the Sexpinoage and LFN more!

Edited by StacyK

I get what you're saying too. I think it's a respect attractant. Whoever has the most none on is the most dominant. I do think it's more than a response to the woman's self effects though. Because men wearing none around other men experience a similar thing.

Edited by halo0073

Wow! Molls, Dolly, Halo & BB..

This is some great stuff!! ( info wise ) Gotta remember this thread as a keeper. :-)

Can't wait to do the Sexpinoage and LFN more!

One more question.. how cop'd is LFN say on a scale of gotcha to Sexpinoage???

The more I think about it the more I do feel like none is an attractant. None is the primal mating call pheromone. There is no way it would not be an attractant based on the sex I have had with it on.

One more question.. how cop'd is LFN say on a scale of gotcha to Sexpinoage???

Someone else will have to answer that one, as I don't use LFN.

So maybe it's the medium cops full boost LFM that made me go APESHIT Hornz..

I want to get this high again. So I need a bottle of EOW and roll on of LFM but how much is in a full boost and what is medium cops.

I guess I have to ask Mara how much was in it so I can wear that same exact amount again. I mean this was like WHAT? I couldn't stop thinking about sex. Like I wanted to ride that shit for days. Everything was sexual. I would look at a donut on tv and I would think.. sex.

The more I think about it the more I do feel like none is an attractant. None is the primal mating call pheromone. There is no way it would not be an attractant based on the sex I have had with it on.

This also is my experience. My lover has a mild case of ED, when I specifically wear pheros with none and cops for sexytime, only mixes that gets him rock hard... no exceptions. LFN drives him CRAZY. To a lesser extent blatent invitation drives him crazy but turns me into a raging bitch which is the only reason why I haven't gotten around to trying sexpionage yet. Edited by KrazyKat

I have had guys that respond well to the more dominant pheros on me, and those who have not. It VERY MUCH depends on the target.

This !!! :)

... and most here know,by now,that MRF2 w/BI,with SP in Voracious and sometimes a dab,or two,of Dirty Old Man is...well :666:

...blatent invitation drives him crazy but turns me into a raging bitch which is the only reason why I haven't gotten around to trying sexpionage yet.

I get bitchy when I wear BI, too, but I haven't had any problems with Sexpionage for some reason. Or LFN, either.

I get bitchy when I wear BI, too, but I haven't had any problems with Sexpionage for some reason. Or LFN, either.

I gotta get around to trying that one of these days if only I could get past what happened the last time I wore BI... Dear Lord do I have bad memories that will last a life lifetime LOL!

I gotta get around to trying that one of these days if only I could get past what happened the last time I wore BI... Dear Lord do I have bad memories that will last a life lifetime LOL!

:lol: Me too, actually. Most of mine are due to PMS... And BI! The last time I wore it, I flipped the eff out. And I didn't get enough good from it to warrant trying to find my sweet spot with it. There are plenty of others that work wonders for me - Sexpionage included. Granted, I don't wear it just out and about. It's for play, and play alone.