Noober goober that used to be a lurker

Anonymous2F

I have no idea what to really write here :C

I thought it was time to join now that i got my samples (along with a shopping cart full of ungodly amounts of other samples to buy relatively soon)

I dont usually wear perfume cuz for some reason it makes me feel "off" i guess. Anyways i wanted to play around with pheros for my own nefarious-i mean experimental purposes ^_^

I was incredibly skeptical about pheros until i got some pretty awesome selfies off of Unbridled (and take a moment to figure out wth happened) Oh man talk about a pick me up lol I was everywhere!

aaannnnd ending this short cuz idk what else to write---I can see this turning into a beautiful *unhealthy* relationship though

Hey thanks :D

made it in a pinup game cuz im too lazy to go find one lol

I got velvet kisses, playdate, bosom bow-g2, unbridled and agent xxx (i tried unbridled and im testing out velvet kisses as we speak )

My next order i plan on getting samples of *everything*.....heh...soaked, cougar, sex & violins along with a few others i cant make my mind up on

Mara sent some pretty awesome samples that i wanted to try out eventually so that was an awesome bonus! My SO snuck into my lil box of smellies and smelled all of them and he doesnt like any foodie scents which i think is horrible cuz tjhats my whole collection right there lol but he told me in specific that he doesnt want to go anywhere near agent xxx cuz it was just too stanky. i went on to explaining why it does and he thinks the cops are harvested or something, theres no convincing him

lol. just wear it and don't tell him, but give the scent time to die down.

Whether cops were harvested or something, he just need to sit back , relax and get hit on his heads .......

I kind of like Velvet Kisses but do not have the opportunity to test it out. Have fun and the sale period is the best time to stock up.

Welcome! How do you like Velcet Kisses?

I know on the other thread you mentioned Unbridled and you like Est. How are you liking the Cuddle Bunny phero?

Welcome to the forum!

he doesnt want to go anywhere near agent xxx cuz it was just too stanky. i went on to explaining why it does and he thinks the cops are harvested or something, theres no convincing him

That would be one heck of a production line ... :D

Hey thanks :D

made it in a pinup game cuz im too lazy to go find one lol

I got velvet kisses, playdate, bosom bow-g2, unbridled and agent xxx (i tried unbridled and im testing out velvet kisses as we speak )

My next order i plan on getting samples of *everything*.....heh...soaked, cougar, sex & violins along with a few others i cant make my mind up on

Mara sent some pretty awesome samples that i wanted to try out eventually so that was an awesome bonus! My SO snuck into my lil box of smellies and smelled all of them and he doesnt like any foodie scents which i think is horrible cuz tjhats my whole collection right there lol but he told me in specific that he doesnt want to go anywhere near agent xxx cuz it was just too stanky. i went on to explaining why it does and he thinks the cops are harvested or something, theres no convincing him

OMG! Lol.. Thats quite an imagination there. :D

Just tell him no panties were torn during extraction.

ETA I agree with Hazel I'd just leave him out of it for now. Just say ok, not that one but I'm going to try a couple of perfumes.

As for pheros you might want to go social first it will make him feel good.

Just wait until you have a little more practice before you share.

I am interested to hear about his reaction to the softer socials as opposed to the sexual pheros.

Edited by StacyK

hey bby I wanna harvest your cops....

just kidding. Hi anon2F!! Welcome to the uncontrollable whirlpool of scented oil, where your self restraint gets wrenched from you along with your money. Hehehehehe!!!

no but seriously, enjoy your stay with the olfactophiles that live here.

SNNpQ.gif

yeah, hope your SO's nose starts acting right!

OMG, I am just cracking up reading everything here. Welcome aboard!! You've come to the best group ever!!

Velvet Kisses is definitely a keeper. Glad you are getting the princess treatment! CB is one of the only ones my husband responds to but when he does... hubba hubba.

Can't wait to read your reviews. :D

Welcome! :thbf54f4bf:

Velvet Kisses appears to be popular!lol I just got it in the sale myself.

My SO is HUGE on foodie scents....maybe after yours gets a few whiffs of YOU being absolutely delectable smelling he's change his tune? :D

Dying to hear his reaction to Cougar Potion..... :666:

Happy experimenting - you're going to have fun for sure!

• 2 weeks later...

Oh man you guys i didnt think this thread was still going :Emoticons04263:

auuugghhh I love everyones sense of humor, i knew i came to the right place (super secret olfactophiles unite!)

Trying SO HARD not to go broke but i seriously lost all will power to resist pulling out my creditcard everytime i come within 10 feet of a computer lol

After a few trial and error and mega self control i picked out some samples i REALLY wanted (cuz im becoming a sample ho)

Bonded, 221B, De Luscious, Best Selling Women's Collection, BAM - vanilla/honey, Like a Magnet - pink amber, OCCO - Overt Cops blue, Autumn Wishes, 4th Dimension, and I Feel Fine.

i may will get more next paycheck, i get really nervous when trying to decide if i should get a sample or a full bottle cuz i think if i do get samples the perfume wont be available anymore :cry:

poopy feeling, but it passes!

as for the man, hes ruuude about the smellies. i almost want to bop him on the nose with a homemade fairy wand and hope it makes him smell what im smelling but at the end of the day its mostly for me anyways~

Maybe he'll like some of these im getting, i am pretty curious about his reactions to some of the emotional and feely ones cuz hes really a man's man

thanks for the warm welcome~

i may will get more next paycheck, i get really nervous when trying to decide if i should get a sample or a full bottle cuz i think if i do get samples the perfume wont be available anymore :cry:

poopy feeling, but it passes!

as for the man, hes ruuude about the smellies. i almost want to bop him on the nose with a homemade fairy wand and hope it makes him smell what im smelling but at the end of the day its mostly for me anyways~

Maybe he'll like some of these im getting, i am pretty curious about his reactions to some of the emotional and feely ones cuz hes really a man's man

thanks for the warm welcome~

Haha - I always do samples first and then order full bottles of what I like, but Mara says that is what most guys do.

As for guys and scents - I have two thoughts. First, most guys are creatures of habit. He is used to you smelling a certain way based on perfume, body lotion, whatever. And when women start making changes guys wonder what is up and how that change is going to affect them - especially in the negative sense. As in she is changing perfumes because maybe she is thinking about changing boyfriends.

Second, if he is used to commercial scents and their chemical smell, it could take a while for his nose to adjust. Plus he may not really like certain types of scents - foodies scents, floral scents, whatever. I certainly have my preferances.

Just a couple thoughts for what they are worth.

Edited by quietguy

It makes sense, I'm just all uneasy cuz of the limited quantity heh.

I hardly wear smellythings cuz me n my darling have tastes that clash. I'm not too sure what to say bout the other bit, he's the one that buys them for me and we pretty much bargain over the Scents.

Tho that may be why he crinkles his nose--too used to the commercial stuff and we both got sensitive sniffers