My First Order

Malzmom

Received ALL my wonderful yummies!

Thanks so much for this wonderful place so I can spend time reading and going to far off places where I can smell delicious!

Love all the ones I ordered..(16) and now can't decide what to where when!! What a dilemma!!

Thank you,

:thbf54f4bf:

But what to wear.....hehehe...Such a delightful dilemma though, yes? :Emoticons04263:

Let's see...16 scents...and if you have 2 wrists, 2 forearms, 2 backs of hands...where else can you reach your nose? Maybe both knees and both ankles (if you wear shorts so you don't accidentally expose anything sniffing the spots you're sampling)...OK that's 10 that you could potentially wear in a day.....See? Not SO bad :D

Edited by NuTrix

Welcome!! What to wear is always hard and I can attest to NuTrix's advice when sampling but unless you're a yoga instructor that can reach all those spots (I, sadly, am as flexible as a slightly wilted carrot), I know having to choose just one is always quite the dilemma!! What did you end of buying?

:thbf54f4bf:

But what to wear.....hehehe...Such a delightful dilemma though, yes? :Emoticons04263:

Let's see...16 scents...and if you have 2 wrists, 2 forearms, 2 backs of hands...where else can you reach your nose? Maybe both knees and both ankles (if you wear shorts so you don't accidentally expose anything sniffing the spots you're sampling)...OK that's 10 that you could potentially wear in a day.....See? Not SO bad :D

Shoulders and calves, too. ;) Now you're up to 14... Biceps. Done! You have just squeezed 16 different scents onto your body at one time! :lol:

Welcome to the madness! It's lovely! :D

LOVE your avi!

Welcome.

What a great start. Nice scents. I love LFM have fun.

Don't worry too much about things selling out. In perfumes, except for the main LP line and a couple of others, most are Limited Editions. We all have felt the pain. Just know that there are new releases every month and you'll continue to discover new favorites.

Edited by StacyK